Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW bows to PC police regarding cheerleaders

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,024 Founders Club

Then there's this fuckstick:

Seattle resident Clay Thompson posted it on his Facebook page “to ensure that the University of Washington addresses the overt racism (I know there’s more, but let’s start there) in the ad.”

Let me guess, if they put a black girl or an Asian girl, he'd be complaining about appropriating cultures or exploitation or some other bullshit.

I'm moving out of state next summer and the next 13 months can't go by fast enough for me.

Go Seahawks!!11!!
    Hurtful.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Romar's daughter was another typical blonde white cheerleader stereotype...not to mention the abundance of Asian talent we see every year.

Or not. But why let that get in the way of a good Facebook social justice campaign?

Overly sensitive social justice warriors that go out of their way to be offended need to go fight in a REAL war and die.

What's next, do we have to have a transgender muslim immigrant in a wheelchair on the fucking cheer squad to prove how enlightened we are?

I would actually support this. If you're not going to GAF about winning or putting together a cheer squad to be proud of, at least go all the way the other direction with it and make a mockery of the whole thing and be interesting. Instead we're going to get the uglier fatter girls who can sort of do the stuff cheerleaders are supposed to do.

Fuck that shit.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

http://seattlerefined.com/lifestyle/photos-meet-your-new-2016-sea-gals-squad#photo-1

Oh the horror! These women too have been subjected to objectification....I'm shaking and about to purge.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Just put up a picture of Jen Cohen's fat ass in a leotard and say "look like this."

CHRIST.

So fucking got
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,898 Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

Let's get some mixed chicks on the poster like this one then

Arms too flabby?
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    If traditional American college traditions like hot cheerleaders offend them then they need to LEAVE and transfer to one of the many bullshit small liberal arts schools out there.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,361 Swaye's Wigwam
    We could look at it another way....this never would have been posted before under Woodward. Somebody signed off on this......so is it at least incremental progress?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    face look ordinary
    fingers too short
    legs too thin

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Ok, so I guess another year of plywood bottomed asians, hereford cattle posing as black chicks and trailer trash white chicks with veiny, powder white chicken legs. Might as well just drop cheerleading.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

"this feels very exclusive.”

Said the representative of the generation that received nothing but participation trophies.

We're all fucked.

'merica is weaker than ever. The it's not fair and I don't feel included bullshit is killing us. Guess what, life isn't fair.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,898 Standard Supporter
    This is such obvious, garden variety jealousy masked in pseudo-intellectual, PC academic terms, I can't believe it gets reported verbatim, instead of laughed and scoffed at.

The least the reporter could ask is this: "Would you feel the same way if you weren't fat & ugly?" That's the response I'm dying to hear.