Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171
    The only point of complaint I get is that the description pretty much describes white girls when we have so much asian talent to draw upon. Like it is fucking cheerleading. If you have an issue with the concept of cheerleading that is your own damn problem.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    When asu kicked the cheerleading team off I was like shit. But then I realized they were the gross gymnastics chicks. The hot ass dance team doubled in size.

Maybe it isn't a bad thing...just kick them off the field.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TTJ said:

Pretty stupid to put this shit in writing.

Like clickingasvenlinkatwork stupid.

FREE PUB
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

Then there's this fuckstick:

Seattle resident Clay Thompson posted it on his Facebook page “to ensure that the University of Washington addresses the overt racism (I know there’s more, but let’s start there) in the ad.”

Let me guess, if they put a black girl or an Asian girl, he'd be complaining about appropriating cultures or exploitation or some other bullshit.

I'm moving out of state next summer and the next 13 months can't go by fast enough for me.

Go Seahawks!!11!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

Several douchebags talked about how you'd never see this overtness in a men's sport. FUCK NO YOU DONT BECAUSE ITS EXPECTED THAT YOU ADHERE TO STANDARDS SET FORTH BY YOUR COACHES.

Go to a FUCKING WEIGH-IN for football or crew and several other sports, if you are over weight you fucking run stairs or some shit. If you are under you better eat a shit ton to get to weight for the next weigh-in. Football often has weigh-ins daily during offseason training and in season. You better fucking be in shape in men's sports or any sport.

Plus a ton of men's sports have dress codes and look codes like no long hair, no earrings, etc.

And guess the fuck what, if you are going to be doing flips and shit you probably should be in shape, and if you're going to be doing aerobatics and get caught in the air you should probably be under 115 pounds.

UW cheer has more fucking Asian (shoutout to @CheersWestDawg) cheerleaders than any other cheer team I've seen, spare me all this bullshit.

FML

Pics?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,589 Founders Club
    LOL these people are idiots. EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY is within the girl's control. It never mentions anything about natural looks without the aid of makeup. What fucking retards. A drunk, retarded first year law student could pick apart all their arguments in 10 seconds.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Sounds like there are upper campus coat tails involved here.