Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LIFPO or Season is Over

2»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Season is Over
    Rodriguez makes me nervous, as does the new guy at CU.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    edited September 2013

The field.

MDRYK

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Season is Over

AZDuck said:

I love Sark, as a Duck fan.

That should tell you fuckers everything you need to know.

You love every coach besides david shaw. Stfu
    He doesn't have shit to say about Jim L. Mora yet, does he?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    LIFPO
    AZDuck said:

I would worry more about Mora and whoever the new coach at USC is. Rodriguez is a good coach, but I don't know if I would be nervous if I were you. The new guy at Colorado? He's better than Embree, but that is a LIFPO scenario if I've ever seen one. They are still horrible.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    LIFPO

AZDuck said:

I love Sark, as a Duck fan.

That should tell you fuckers everything you need to know.

You love every coach besides david shaw. Stfu
    He doesn't have shit to say about Jim L. Mora yet, does he?
    Yawn
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    LIFPO
    AZDuck said:

The fuck?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Season is Over
    AZDuck said:

Yes.

Because Rich Rod did such a great job at a Michigan.

Season is Over

AZDuck said:

I would worry more about Mora and whoever the new coach at USC is. Rodriguez is a good coach, but I don't know if I would be nervous if I were you. The new guy at Colorado? He's better than Embree, but that is a LIFPO scenario if I've ever seen one. They are still horrible.

We don't know enough about Colorado yet to say they are still horrible.

LIFPO already.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    LIFPO

AZDuck said:

LIFPO already.
    Yes, we do. They struggled to beat East Tennessee.

Season is Over

AZDuck said:

LIFPO already.

They also beat Colorado State by 11 fewer points than Alabama did.

They probably suck, but you're taking the results of a scrimmage way too seriously.

LIFPO.
    LIFPO

AZDuck said:

LIFPO already.

They also beat Colorado State by 11 fewer points than Alabama did.

They probably suck, but you're taking the results of a scrimmage way too seriously.

LIFPO.
    Alabama was sleep walking through that game. If you can say the season is over for the Huskies when UW is 3-0, RoadDawg can say Colorado blows after they barely beat Who Gives a Shit State's intramural squad

Aa, the proper thing to do, is to wait for events to run their course.

WFETRTFC
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

As I said in another thread.. The season is over if you are expecting a championship or Sark to morph into a great coach. The season is not over if 9 regular season wins is the goal.

Why is 9 regular season wins a goal?

That's a meaningless measure.

So we win 9 games - goal met!

BUT...all 3 losses were plunger rapes (as usual) and we finish 3rd in the North.

What the fuck does that prove? That 9>7? That Sark will no longer lose games against shitty teams that we should beat 81% of the time anyways?

If his fat fucking ass wasn't busy learning on the job, we'd have skipped all these growing pains from the start.

In closing, he is who we thought he was.

#Bark
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

The fuck?
    Are you whooshing or did you miss the more obvious whoosh?
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    Season is Over
    If 9 wins makes you happy, let the slop procede as unplaned. (9 and 3 makes little difference though.)

Cream Puff can fuck up a wet dream.......I'll believe a mediocre 9 - 3 when I see it. I'm sticking with a call for an 8 - 4 season.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    LIFPO

Mad_Son said:

I don't view the world in such a fucktarded fashion. Just because there will be one answer in the end that does not mean the answer is determined at this point. There is some probability of either outcome. I would place those odds at like 1% LIFPO and 99% TSIO

TSIO is an outcome of LIFPO

so the odds are 100% LIFUCKINGPLAYOUT
    TSIO is the certain outcome of LIFPO, unless you are delusional enough to think Sark can win 10 games this year.
    Ive been on record saying I expect 10 wins. Can they actually do that?? Idk, Sark probably fucks up 2 games they should win....

but LIFPO
    Ok. What should UW do if/when Sark fucks up 2 winnable games and the Huskies go 8-5?
    That would basically be the equivalent of 10-3, just like our 9-4 year last year. I'm not sure how Sark can be fired if he has 9 and 10 moral victories in his two most recent seasons, respectively.