Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LIFPO or Season is Over

IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Time to go on the record.

LIFPO or Season is Over 20 votes

LIFPO
60%
Fire_Marshall_BillPostGameOrangeSlicesIrishDawg22chrisvashonQuornDawgRoadDawg55greenbloodAtomicDawgDennis_DeYoungAuburndawgMisterEmjmc84 12 votes
Season is Over
40%
TierbsHsotBoobsSwayetopdawgncSteve_Bowman[Deleted User]AZDuckMcRibTheHB 8 votes

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Season is Over

Option 3

LEAVE!

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    I don't view the world in such a fucktarded fashion. Just because there will be one answer in the end that does not mean the answer is determined at this point. There is some probability of either outcome. I would place those odds at like 1% LIFPO and 99% TSIO
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    LIFPO
    Mad_Son said:

I don't view the world in such a fucktarded fashion. Just because there will be one answer in the end that does not mean the answer is determined at this point. There is some probability of either outcome. I would place those odds at like 1% LIFPO and 99% TSIO

TSIO is an outcome of LIFPO

so the odds are 100% LIFUCKINGPLAYOUT
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    LIFPO
    As I said in another thread.. The season is over if you are expecting a championship or Sark to morph into a great coach. The season is not over if 9 regular season wins is the goal.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Heart is hoping for 10 wins and a quick defection to Troy. Head says my heart is suffering from battered wife syndrome. So I guess I'll take the field.
    Season is Over

Mad_Son said:

TSIO is the certain outcome of LIFPO, unless you are delusional enough to think Sark can win 10 games this year.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2013
    LIFPO

Mad_Son said:

TSIO is the certain outcome of LIFPO, unless you are delusional enough to think Sark can win 10 games this year.
    Ive been on record saying I expect 10 wins. Can they actually do that?? Idk, Sark probably fucks up 2 games they should win....

but LIFPO
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174

Mad_Son said:

That is only in a literal sense. That is obviously not the general connotation of the terms on this forum. The context of "is the outcome of the season still indeterminate" vs "is the season literally determined yet" is not the null hypothesis for what one assumes those terms mean. The general meaning on this board are "things are alright for now" vs "things are not alright".
    Season is Over

Mad_Son said:

Ive been on record saying I expect 10 wins. Can they actually do that?? Idk, Sark probably fucks up 2 games they should win....

but LIFPO
    Ok. What should UW do if/when Sark fucks up 2 winnable games and the Huskies go 8-5?
    Season is Over

Mad_Son said:

but LIFPO
    Ok. What should UW do if/when Sark fucks up 2 winnable games and the Huskies go 8-5?
    Fire his ass.

There's hope for you yet.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    So now if he goes 10-3 in year 5 with a third place finish in the North we learned something and we keep him?

0-9 on the way. That's the only way to save the village - burn it down again
    edited September 2013
    LIFPO

Mad_Son said:

but LIFPO
    Fire him..
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    edited September 2013
    LIFPO

Mad_Son said:

but LIFPO
    Fire his ass.

There's hope for you yet.
    All kidding aside, I have had the same stance as always.

I would have had no problem with them leaving him in Pullman last year.

But I drank some purple aid during the off season and am now 60-40 I and am going to LIFPO.
    Season is Over
    It's nice to see most of us in this thread have the same expectations.

The difference is the amount of hope we have that these expectations will actually be met.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    LIFPO
    No lurking, you must go on the record.

DJ (I like to call him), this needs to be moved to announcement status so we can get everyone's input.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Season is Over
    I love Sark, as a Duck fan.

That should tell you fuckers everything you need to know.
    LIFPO
    AZDuck said:

I love Sark, as a Duck fan.

That should tell you fuckers everything you need to know.

You love every coach besides david shaw. Stfu