Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Hat on the Table: The Jaelan Phillips Story

124»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like the docs @UCLA wouldn't clear him and he opted to see if a lesser school would give a different diagnosis and let him suit up.

Now that he is officially medically retired he'd be smart to stay at UCLA get his degree, and smash as many LA chicks ass he can by saying he plays for the Rams.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018
    Doogles said:

Sounds like the docs @UCLA wouldn't clear him and he opted to see if a lesser school would give a different diagnosis and let him suit up.

Now that he is officially medically retired he'd be smart to stay at UCLA get his degree, and smash as many LA chicks ass he can by saying he plays for the Rams.<</b>/blockquote>

Damn why didn't I think of this strategy, maybe I could pass as Cooper Kupp.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,831
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

Doogles said:

Now that he is officially medically retired he'd be smart to stay at UCLA get his degree, and smash as many LA chicks ass he can by saying he plays for the Rams.<</b>/blockquote>

Because you’re short and Asian
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

Doogles said:

Because you’re short and Asian
    I'm just a white dude...
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't think Phillips is too bright. First of all he picked UCLA to play football at. We all know football is a violent, dangerous sport and your career could be over on 1 play. Good thing he is going to school to get his degree. Wait....UCLA doesn't offer a degree in the field he wants to pursue? Hmmmm.......well gee kid, UCLA didn't seem like a smart choice.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I don't think Phillips is too bright. First of all he picked UCLA to play football at. We all know football is a violent, dangerous sport and your career could be over on 1 play. Good thing he is going to school to get his degree. Wait....UCLA doesn't offer a degree in the field he wants to pursue? Hmmmm.......well gee kid, UCLA didn't seem like a smart choice.

In his defense, he was not planing to get a degree. He just went to bone white chicks and get drafted in the first round
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

He ain’t go to UCLA to play school
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He ain’t go to UCLA to play school
    To be fair, it wasn’t for football either as the program hasn’t been alive since he was birthed
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    animate said:
    Miami had easily the best transfer portal haul this year... Phillips, Martell, Bubba Bolden, and Asa Martin
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    kid was homesick and a mess when he went to UCLA 13 miles from his house...he's going to fucking hate it at Miami. The entire Miami roster is going to be a bunch of dudes who think they're the greatest players ever who couldn't make starter at their original school. It will be a team with zero chemistry...should be worthwhile to set your DVRs to catch as many Miami games as you can this year.