Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New season 6 footage

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If they dont have a Melisandre POV anal scene this season this show is DONE!

I would also accept Sansa Marg getting Eiffel Towered.

Or Marg licking Mel's pussy

You know why you were flagged.
    So do u
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

DeepSeaZ said:

What about the red witch with the nice titties. She can bring John back to life or seek some demon out of her vag to kill everyone. And if Snow dies then the wildlings will kill everyone in Black Castle, won't they?

I just finished watching five years of this show in two weeks. It messes with you.

When does the show start again?

PM Derek and tell him you just crushed the entire show. He'll have it in two days. I told him I'll create, build infrastructure, and run point on a HHB GoT pod but he has to catch up and participate =).
    Let me know when we are doing this.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Revenge of the Noyds cast can't premiere until Stalin catches up. Ideally early in the season so we can have post-episode discussion, analysis, and forcing UW and HHB analogies into everything (e.g., Chest is Theon Greyjoy lol).
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Revenge of the Noyds cast can't premiere until Stalin catches up. Ideally early in the season so we can have post-episode discussion, analysis, and forcing UW and HHB analogies into everything (e.g., Chest is Theon Greyjoy lol).

lmao