Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FUCK YEAH ghost is alive

fuck em up davos
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    I just want Ghost to kill everyone and become King.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The multiple cuts between Olly and Ghost make me think ghost will rip the little fuckers throat out. Can't wait.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We better see Davos head to Skagos this season.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    NEsnake12 said:

The multiple cuts between Olly and Ghost make me think ghost will rip the little fuckers throat out. Can't wait.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2016
    Who are the dudes with Davos though? Where's my guy Edd? Where's Melisandre?

Time needs to go faster! I kind of like not knowing everything that'll happen.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

Well, half the NW voted for Jon as Lord Commander.

Assuming a bunch of those got pissed off when he allied with the Wildlings and went over to Thorne's side, he should still have a few bros loyal to him. Especially if they were also survivors from Hardhome and saw/fought the White Walkers and their army with Jon.

Maybe they saw him lead the defense against the Wildling attack and decided he was a true bro.

Or they could have ties to the Starks/North and just like him better than Thorne.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

Assuming a bunch of those got pissed off when he allied with the Wildlings and went over to Thorne's side, he should still have a few bros loyal to him. Especially if they were also survivors from Hardhome and saw/fought the White Walkers and their army with Jon.

Maybe they saw him lead the defense against the Wildling attack and decided he was a true bro.

Or they could have ties to the Starks/North and just like him better than Thorne.
    Typical guilty white NW liberals.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

Typical guilty white NW liberals.
    But there are women and children among the Wildling refugees!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Please white walkers hurry up and just kill everything.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Gladstone said:

Typical guilty white Westeros liberals.
    Fixed.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    What about the red witch with the nice titties. She can bring John back to life or seek some demon out of her vag to kill everyone. And if Snow dies then the wildlings will kill everyone in Black Castle, won't they?

I just finished watching five years of this show in two weeks. It messes with you.

When does the show start again?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Will there be a viewing party at a brothelbar that hates us?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    GHOST IS GOING TO FUCK SHIT UP
  • Options
    Founders Club
    If they dont have a Melisandre POV anal scene this season this show is DONE!
  • Options

I would also accept Sansa getting Eiffel Towered.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

What about the red witch with the nice titties. She can bring John back to life or seek some demon out of her vag to kill everyone. And if Snow dies then the wildlings will kill everyone in Black Castle, won't they?

I just finished watching five years of this show in two weeks. It messes with you.

When does the show start again?

PM Derek and tell him you just crushed the entire show. He'll have it in two days. I told him I'll create, build infrastructure, and run point on a HHB GoT pod but he has to catch up and participate =).
  • Options
    Founders Club

I would also accept Sansa Marg getting Eiffel Towered.

Or Marg licking Mel's pussy

• Options

I would also accept Sansa Marg getting Eiffel Towered.

Or Marg licking Mel's pussy

You know why you were flagged.