Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So Bernie is going to win Wisonsin

allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
And he's going to win it by double digits. This thing isn't over.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I see this election similarly to '04 and the ABB crowd. Though this time the manta is ABH
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bernie has won seven out of the last eight.

Decisively.

Those are SEC! SEC! SEC! numbers.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

Gained a whopping 13 delegates. Go M's!

I should log onto my other 12 handles so I can give 13 awesomes
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,169
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I now like Bernie's chances better than Trump's. A big loss tonight for Donald.

• Options
    edited April 2016

A rack of ribs has a better chance than Donald. If Donald falls one short of the amount needed he's screwed. Even if he hits the number, there is some bullshit technicality that certain states like Colorado where delegates aren't bound regardless if they are won. Go figure.

Spoiler Alert: The GOP nominee will break a record for the fewest amount of dollars spent on a primary.....zero. Unless you count the air fare to get to the convention.

Trump is getting fisted, while Cruz and Kasich are being played like suckers. It's quite funny...
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

And yet he still has an easier path to the delegation than Sanders
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Boom shakalaka.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Hillary vs Ryan cook it

Or in the 1/10,000 chance Hillary is charged then it's Biden vs Ryan. The Democratic Party isn't going to let Bernie win...HTH
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Hillary vs Ryan cook it

Or in the 1/10,000 chance Hillary is charged then it's Biden vs Ryan. The Democratic Party Establishment isn't going to let Bernie or Trump win...HTH

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sanders still needs to win the remaining delegates by a nearly 60% margin. And that doesn't even account for the super delegates. You can keep clinging to hope if you want, but get real, it's been over for a month now.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sanders still needs to win the remaining delegates by a nearly 60% margin. And that doesn't even account for the super delegates. You can keep clinging to hope if you want, but get real, it's been over for a month now.

Super delegates will flip to whoever wins the most pledged votes. That said, it'll be insanely hard for Bernie to close the gap due to every dem primary being proportional.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Every loss to Sanders hurts HIllary. Those on the fence are seeing that she's rejected by a substantial portion of her own party. Those who hate her already are doubling-down on what they see as further weakness and vulnerability. And we haven't even seen the swiftboat ads yet.

Truth is, all Trump has to do is show Hillary's picture for 10 seconds without saying anything, and it's enough to turn voters against her. I know many dems who plan to vote for Hillary, but wouldn't want to be in the same room with her. And that's her biggest liability: Her personality. Yuck.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Every loss to Sanders hurts HIllary. Those on the fence are seeing that she's rejected by a substantial portion of her own party. Those who hate her already are doubling-down on what they see as further weakness and vulnerability. And we haven't even seen the swiftboat ads yet.

Truth is, all Trump has to do is show Hillary's picture for 10 seconds without saying anything, and it's enough to turn voters against her. I know many dems who plan to vote for Hillary, but wouldn't want to be in the same room with her. And that's her biggest liability: Her personality. Yuck.

Shitstain, Trump's and Hillary's negatives are off the charts, with Trump's taking the cake.

This year's election is a shitshow regardless.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Winners win????

TSIO????

Helicopter nominee in Cleveland???

45-10????
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Shitstain, Trump's and Hillary's negatives are off the charts, with Trump's taking the cake.

The post is about Hillary, Parasite. Try to keep up.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

The post is about Hillary, Parasite. Try to keep up.
    Are you knew here shitstain?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Trump isn't going to get the nomination. The establishment isn't going to try this hard and fail, as it would be a political embarrassment and nightmare for them. They would have to restructure their entire party.

Even if Trump gets barely over the 1237, the GOP can still swing non binding delegates away from Trump before the first vote so he'll still be under 1237.

Cruz and Kasich are done too. If the establishment takes down Trump, there is no reason to accept Cruz as a nominee, especially if they don't like him.

Kasich has lost every state but one, and nobody like a loser, so he's out.

Paul Ryan will win the nomination on either the third or 4th vote. He'll have not lost to Trump, so he isn't a loser, and he's the establishment darling. I personally will not vote for him, because his nomination would be a complete sham.

On the democrat side: Bernie was done before the first primary. The democrats like him as much as the GOP likes Cruz. Hillary wins the nomination unless she's indicted. If that happens, Joe Biden then becomes the democrat flag bearer come November.

If Hillary is indicted Biden is the next president. If Hillary isn't charged and runs in November, Ryan will destroy her, because Hillary is about as likable as a kick in the nuts.

Either way, it should be interesting...