Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Braxton Burmeister

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

Who cares. In more important news, Coke, I have mailed Derek Johnson A Game of Thrones. I told him he has 3 months to get caught up and then we're starting our own HHB GoT podcast with Thomas.

I'm down bitches!
    Don't tease me. Cuz I'll fucking DO IT.
    We could also do a book club on the bored where we read some chapters each week and report back on the bored with our thoughts.... So many people would love it. DJ just needs to make us a GoT bored already!
    Just finished A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. Hoping HBO makes a prequel series with all the source material from before the events of the show.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Gladstone said:

Who cares. In more important news, Coke, I have mailed Derek Johnson A Game of Thrones. I told him he has 3 months to get caught up and then we're starting our own HHB GoT podcast with Thomas.

I'm down bitches!
    We could also do a book club on the bored where we read some chapters each week and report back on the bored with our thoughts.... So many people would love it. DJ just needs to make us a GoT bored already!
    Just finished A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. Hoping HBO makes a prequel series with all the source material from before the events of the show.
    Read that a few months back, really good. I've only read through ASOIAF one time, I need to read through it all again to refresh myself.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

I'm down bitches!
    Read that a few months back, really good. I've only read through ASOIAF one time, I need to read through it all again to refresh myself.
    Same. I really need to re-read, especially 4 and 5.

AKotSK is a great story on its own. I really like that it tied into the current show a little (Bloodraven) too.

The World of Ice and Fire is on my coffee table right now. Been picking at it here and there. Feels like reading a text book. But the history ties in well with the Dunk and Egg stuff.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

I'm down bitches!

AKotSK is a great story on its own. I really like that it tied into the current show a little (Bloodraven) too.

The World of Ice and Fire is on my coffee table right now. Been picking at it here and there. Feels like reading a text book. But the history ties in well with the Dunk and Egg stuff.
    I gotta get that. In general I just need to step my game up with the whole world of ASOIAF. All I've really dived into is one straight read through the 5 books so far, the show, and AKotSK.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

I'm down bitches!

I gotta get that. In general I just need to step my game up with the whole world of ASOIAF. All I've really dived into is one straight read through the 5 books so far, the show, and AKotSK.
    If you wanna go deeper, I know some ASOIAF conspiracy theory videos that pair great with a merlot that drinks like a cab #FreshBowl.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

I'm down bitches!

If you wanna go deeper, I know some ASOIAF conspiracy theory videos that pair great with a merlot that drinks like a cab #FreshBowl.
    Send it over bitch
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    benjen is daario
  • Options
    HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Gladstone said:

I'm down bitches!

That may have definitely been read in Margaery's voice in my mind. Thank you.

If you're going to tease a GoT-HH crossover pod and not deliver, I may have to burn this bitch down.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

benjen is daario

Mindblown.gif
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    H_D said:

Gladstone said:

I'm down bitches!
    I've got a good one:

I hear it's a decent read, even though it appears that the author isn't a very technically gifted writer.
    It's a great read if you can't sound any more old rich and white
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2016
    I actually like Sears more than Burmeister after looking at his film and researching him. He has a lot of good offers and it may be why things have gone south with BB.
    https://n.rivals.com/news/sears-stands-out-among-crowded-field-at-rivals-qb-challenge-in-l-a-
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2016
    I just don't get how old, rich and white is a bad thing. Michael Jackson spent his life pursuing attaining that dream, yet all you hear about is the pedophilia. Sad.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Anyone want to start up a Vanderpump Rules podcast with me?

Will you make anybody THINK or CARE with that one?