Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Border Patrol: Obama forcing them to release apprehended Illegals into USA

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I met a couple in their upper 20's last week from Brazil. Both illegal, both registered to vote. Fuck off

I met your mother last week. She was ugly, fucked her in both holes. Fuck off.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    2001400ex said:

I met a couple in their upper 20's last week from Brazil. Both illegal, both registered to vote. Fuck off

Both holes?

There are 3 holes.

Unless you fuck dudes.

NTTAWWT.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

We should have open borders around the world.

It would lessen the ability of governments to coerce their populations and increase the reallocation of capital to underdeveloped zones.

NOT.SURE.IF.SERIOUS.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Both holes?

There are 3 holes.

Unless you fuck dudes.

NTTAWWT.
    She was so ugly, I wouldn't let her lips touch your dick.

HTH
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

Both holes?

There are 3 5 holes.

Unless you fuck dudes.

NTTAWWT.
    If you're going to bash ear-fucking, I"m out.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Both holes?

There are 3 holes.

Unless you fuck dudes.

NTTAWWT.
    She was so ugly, I wouldn't let her lips touch your dick.

HTH
    Dig deeper.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Again, I will ask you bluntly, why do you and your ilk advocate open borders?

They advocate open borders and use PC bullying to shout down any who advocate proof of citizenship for voting, accusing them of being racists on both issues. Hmmm, I wonder why the left advocates breaking the law in the name of compassion for illegal aliens? Could it be that they want access to "undocumented voters"?
    Illegal aliens can't vote. And a large percentage of illegals entered the country legally on visa and overstayed their visa. A wall does nothing. No liberal is advocating for an open border and the only amnesty plan that was offered was for illegals who had lived here for like 10 years or whatever. I don't totally agree with that, but it's far from what you monkeys are saying reality is.
    They get to vote in Cali if they get a drivers license. They are automatically registered to vote via the awesome "motor Voter" bill and the system does not sort out the illegal aliens that the law now allows to have a drivers license. They did that to "prevent discrimination". So they get registered to vote and don't have to show ID (racist ID requirements!) so yes illegals do get to vote. Hell dead people have been voting in Chicago forever what would make you think illegals can't? The golden state is registering them!
    Again, I'm fully away of what conservative conspiracy websites say. I'd check what the final California assembly bill 1461 says. Before you make yourself look stupid.
    What the bill says and what is occurring are two different things.

2268. If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this chapter in the absence of a violation by that person of Section 18100, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person.
    2269. If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this chapter and votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote pursuant to Section 18560, unless that person willfully votes or attempts to vote knowing that he or she is not entitled to vote.
    2270. The Secretary of State shall adopt regulations to implement this chapter, including regulations addressing both of the following:
    (a) A process for canceling the registration of a person who is ineligible to vote, but became registered under the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of any violation by that person of Section 18100.

Hmm. No penalty in fact the bill exonerates the illegals of any wrong doing. Odd.......

We're talking more the 500,000 illegals and more getting licences and registered to vote every day. That kind of voter fraud is not inconsequential.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

They advocate open borders and use PC bullying to shout down any who advocate proof of citizenship for voting, accusing them of being racists on both issues. Hmmm, I wonder why the left advocates breaking the law in the name of compassion for illegal aliens? Could it be that they want access to "undocumented voters"?
    Illegal aliens can't vote. And a large percentage of illegals entered the country legally on visa and overstayed their visa. A wall does nothing. No liberal is advocating for an open border and the only amnesty plan that was offered was for illegals who had lived here for like 10 years or whatever. I don't totally agree with that, but it's far from what you monkeys are saying reality is.
    They get to vote in Cali if they get a drivers license. They are automatically registered to vote via the awesome "motor Voter" bill and the system does not sort out the illegal aliens that the law now allows to have a drivers license. They did that to "prevent discrimination". So they get registered to vote and don't have to show ID (racist ID requirements!) so yes illegals do get to vote. Hell dead people have been voting in Chicago forever what would make you think illegals can't? The golden state is registering them!
    Again, I'm fully away of what conservative conspiracy websites say. I'd check what the final California assembly bill 1461 says. Before you make yourself look stupid.

2268. If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this chapter in the absence of a violation by that person of Section 18100, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person.
    2269. If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote pursuant to this chapter and votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and shall not be guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote pursuant to Section 18560, unless that person willfully votes or attempts to vote knowing that he or she is not entitled to vote.
    2270. The Secretary of State shall adopt regulations to implement this chapter, including regulations addressing both of the following:
    (a) A process for canceling the registration of a person who is ineligible to vote, but became registered under the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of any violation by that person of Section 18100.

Hmm. No penalty in fact the bill exonerates the illegals of any wrong doing. Odd.......

We're talking more the 500,000 illegals and more getting licences and registered to vote every day. That kind of voter fraud is not inconsequential.
    Again I'm fully aware of what conservative conspiracy sites say. Which is far from reality.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Voter fraud is popular to bitch about, but basically BS. Many accusations are made, but never substantiated. Even after thorough investigation.

500,000 illegals voting pales in comparison to the millions of actual Americans that are disenfranchised. And unlike your 500,000 illegals theory, the latter is actually happening.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Again I'm fully aware of what conservative conspiracy sites say. Which is far from reality.
    That's quoted from the motor voter bill. California is not conservative. Guess you should have read it.
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Voter fraud is popular to bitch about, but basically BS. Many accusations are made, but never substantiated. Even after thorough investigation.

500,000 illegals voting pales in comparison to the millions of actual Americans that are disenfranchised. And unlike your 500,000 illegals theory, the latter is actually happening.
    It's plenty to effect state and local elections. That the state is promoting it just shows what happens when liberal fuckwads are in control.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

It's plenty to effect state and local elections. That the state is promoting it just shows what happens when liberal fuckwads are in control.
    No. It's not. Because it isn't happening.

How about you save your indignation for 5 hour lines and reduced polling locations? AKA actual problems.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    LOSERS complain about voter fraud like Doogs complain about Oregon. Case closed, nuff said.
  • Options
    WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

We should have open borders around the world.

It would lessen the ability of governments to coerce their populations and increase the reallocation of capital to underdeveloped zones.

This
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

How about you save your indignation for 5 hour lines and reduced polling locations? AKA actual problems.
    Really? Never seen a 5 hour line. Figment of liberal imagination. Doesn't happen.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Really? Never seen a 5 hour line. Figment of liberal imagination. Doesn't happen.
    Why do you hate facts?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

It's almost Friday.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Why do you hate facts?
    I've seen the video of two black panthers with clubs in front of a polling place intimidating people. Guess that's OK.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You don't believe Obama?

Hillary told him

to lick her in the Y.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There is a benign explanation for long lines. With the amount of people that vote by mail or absentee counties cut live polling places to cut costs. They got caught by surprise with the Bern and Trump train of new voters that showed up at polling places.

Of course, that could be what THEY want you to think