Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Border Patrol: Obama forcing them to release apprehended Illegals into USA

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You'll believe anything you read as long as it's from your chosen news source.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,598
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We need to annex Mexico.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,966
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

We need to annex Mexico.

Make them pay initiation dues first.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2016
    2001400ex said:

Guess you better do your own search. It's true. A short time ago they were down to 2 choices. Detain and process them and then write them c citation and let the continue into the states or cite them in the field and let them continue into the states. They now just say fuck it let all just come on in!

Then they want to grant amnesty and we'll never see any form of conservative government again. That's the plan of the half blood prince.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Hondo... this is easily confirmed.

Why don't you and your ilk simply make the case for open US borders?... and convince us why it's a policy beneficial to the United States?
  • Options
    Yes I'm aware of what conservative conspiracy theory sites say. The best part is when those sites acknowledge there are over 300k deportations a year and deportations are up significantly during Obama's tenure. Great contradiction as always.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,598
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Guess you better do your own search. It's true. A short time ago they were down to 2 choices. Detain and process them and then write them c citation and let the continue into the states or cite them in the field and let them continue into the states. They now just say fuck it let all just come on in!

Then they want to grant amnesty and we'll never see any form of conservative government again. That's the plan of the half blood prince.
    Come on, man.
  • Options
    Again, I will ask you bluntly, why do you and your ilk advocate open borders?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

They advocate open borders and use PC bullying to shout down any who advocate proof of citizenship for voting, accusing them of being racists on both issues. Hmmm, I wonder why the left advocates breaking the law in the name of compassion for illegal aliens? Could it be that they want access to "undocumented voters"?
  • Options

They advocate open borders and use PC bullying to shout down any who advocate proof of citizenship for voting, accusing them of being racists on both issues. Hmmm, I wonder why the left advocates breaking the law in the name of compassion for illegal aliens? Could it be that they want access to "undocumented voters"?
    Illegal aliens can't vote. And a large percentage of illegals entered the country legally on visa and overstayed their visa. A wall does nothing. No liberal is advocating for an open border and the only amnesty plan that was offered was for illegals who had lived here for like 10 years or whatever. I don't totally agree with that, but it's far from what you monkeys are saying reality is.
  • Options
    Obama said recently, backed by his 'attorney' general they will in 2016
  • Options

Obama said recently, backed by his 'attorney' general they will in 2016

Fuck you are stupid and gullible.
  • Options
    You don't believe Obama?

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    We should have open borders around the world.

It would lessen the ability of governments to coerce their populations and increase the reallocation of capital to underdeveloped zones.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Illegal aliens can't vote. And a large percentage of illegals entered the country legally on visa and overstayed their visa. A wall does nothing. No liberal is advocating for an open border and the only amnesty plan that was offered was for illegals who had lived here for like 10 years or whatever. I don't totally agree with that, but it's far from what you monkeys are saying reality is.
    They get to vote in Cali if they get a drivers license. They are automatically registered to vote via the awesome "motor Voter" bill and the system does not sort out the illegal aliens that the law now allows to have a drivers license. They did that to "prevent discrimination". So they get registered to vote and don't have to show ID (racist ID requirements!) so yes illegals do get to vote. Hell dead people have been voting in Chicago forever what would make you think illegals can't? The golden state is registering them!
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Come on, man.
    Check it out. Call. Ask. Then post.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

They get to vote in Cali if they get a drivers license. They are automatically registered to vote via the awesome "motor Voter" bill and the system does not sort out the illegal aliens that the law now allows to have a drivers license. They did that to "prevent discrimination". So they get registered to vote and don't have to show ID (racist ID requirements!) so yes illegals do get to vote. Hell dead people have been voting in Chicago forever what would make you think illegals can't? The golden state is registering them!
    Voter fraud is a non-issue.

Voter suppression is something to get upset about.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Again, I'm fully away of what conservative conspiracy websites say. I'd check what the final California assembly bill 1461 says. Before you make yourself look stupid.
  • Options
    I met a couple in their upper 20's last week from Brazil. Both illegal, both registered to vote. Fuck off