Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HuskyFanPodcast ready to roll against Race and DJ

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Chest needs to focus on his new venture and stop trying to control the behavior of the fanbase. In so doing, he's already playing toady to the AD and her feel-good branding efforts. The AD's repulsion at this site is just as likely to result in 25% growth in the near term as it is to cause it a slow death, because true fans hate sanitized, controlled, media speak and the sycophantic bobble-head transcriptionists masquerading as "news reporters" who air and publish it. Welcome to the Willingham era, again.

Or, Fuck That. These boards are where the "consumers" go to rate UW's "product," versus the cake and ice cream dawgman shit that spit-shines and repackages losing and mediocrity like a Tijuana Rolex. HH is the other side of the coin, filling a niche that will always exist. That's the part the media-access monkeys don't get.

This is a great fucking post. Glad I found this again.
    Fuck. I used to be able to write. Now I just get drunk and hate.
    I suspect Helfrich already wrote "Phil Knight" on himself.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    That might be the most pussy post I've ever read here.

Fuck. Off.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    Why the fuck would he need or give a fuck about Udub's blessings to write a book?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Look if we're talking about SE King County then Enumclaw is nice, Auburn is the inside of a filthy meth pipe.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I actually listened to about 10 minutes of the latest podcast. Outside of the clear shot at TSIO calling them dumb for not being high on browning before this year it was mostly boring and just chest and cornel bragging about how right they were.
  • DoogstoneDoogstone Member Posts: 202
    I feel like 2/3rds of TSIO always liked Cobra, no?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Generally yes. I just assumed when they said "another podcast" that's who they were implying I
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    so, Hardcore husky started, then grew, then a podcast started by chest was added and it grew, then the podcast player thought he was bigger than the league, left, got cold cocked by reality and is now bitter his podcast fell back into oblivion and it's all Race's fault?
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    JHC!!!
    Chest reminds me of this fat guy I knew a while back. He outweighed me by at least 100 lbs. One day he used a phrase "guys our size". as he was standing next to me.

F you!

One of us, has a really dilusional self image.

I hope Chest is dead wrong about DJ not getting a chance to write about how

"CP put out the UW dumpster fire"

This @DerekJohnson fan, says "FTG"!
    HFP can't suck my balls.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,546 Founders Club
    went looking for a Gorst rant and found this. I mostly had forgotten all about it.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,582 Founders Club
    DJ made me. No one can deny it. Still waiting to be lead into the basement though.

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,311
    Sad to see how far the chesticles have dropped
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,004
    Was this a real thing? missed this one. What’s the executive summary?