Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    He was the MVP of Superb Owl 48 IMO (him or Kam). Not sure he has anything left in the tank but he's played by far his best ball for Pete, if Carroll can eek one more solid year from him this should be a great pickup. Probably didn't give him much guaranteed money if any, so I doubt there's much risk involved. He could easily be a camp casualty if he doesn't have it anymore.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    dnc said:

He was the MVP of Superb Owl 48 IMO (him or Kam). Not sure he has anything left in the tank but he's played by far his best ball for Pete, if Carroll can eek one more solid year from him this should be a great pickup. Probably didn't give him much guaranteed money if any, so I doubt there's much risk involved. He could easily be a camp casualty if he doesn't have it anymore.

Agree. Camp body. That's all
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Could happen, lots of old players "magically" regained their youth after leaving shit holes and joining winners. DeMarcus Ware and Julius Peppers come to mind.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Could happen, lots of old players "magically" regained their youth after leaving shit holes and joining winners. DeMarcus Ware and Julius Peppers come to mind.
    Dwight Freeney too