Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shut up Sark

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,372 Founders Club

Dick_B said:

Don scheduled Pacific several times. They were the epitome of a cupcake.

Coach James would not necessarily have heartburn over the schedule, but the penalties would have pissed him the fuck off.

scheduled them twice. 1981 and 1992.
    and 87'.

When Toledo, San Jose St or Bowling Green weren't available.
    Trying to equate Toledo, San Jose State and Bowling Green with Idaho State? Let me guess, this isn't another passive aggressive attempt to defend Sark.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    edited September 2013

Dick_B said:

Coach James would not necessarily have heartburn over the schedule, but the penalties would have pissed him the fuck off.

and 87'.

Trying to equate Toledo, San Jose State and Bowling Green with Idaho State? Let me guess, this isn't another passive aggressive attempt to defend Sark.
    You know what they have in common, they are all a guaranteed W.

Some people act like we have never played a cupcake before this season.

Great, Idaho St is the slowest of the one legged kids.
    I have no problem with being critical about the penalties. But why be a dip shit and take a quote out of context.

Why not post the entire quote where he added "except for the penalties" and a phrase like "we are almost there".

What is wrong with wanting to play like a Don James coached team?

Sounds like a reasonable goal to me.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

Dick_B said:

and 87'.

Idaho St is in a wheelchair and is fed through a tube. They're in the bottom 10% percent of FCS. UCLA played New Mexico State tonight. There's No reason pool beotch can't schedule shitty 1-a teams instead. He's just doing it to inflate stats and make sure gimmes are 99.9% likely instead of 97%.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    What's the big deal (except the penalties?) DJ would be playing fcs teams today. times have changed. They pitched a shutout. Could be worse.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Dick_B said:

and 87'.

I actually agree with this. Idaho State is an embarrassment, but we could have scheduled UNLV or Idaho or someone like that and the result would have been the same.

Dick_B said:

and 87'.

Idaho St is in a wheelchair and is fed through a tube. They're in the bottom 10% percent of FCS. UCLA played New Mexico State tonight. There's No reason pool beotch can't schedule shitty 1-a teams instead. He's just doing it to inflate stats and make sure gimmes are 99.9% likely instead of 97%.
    Idaho & New Mexico St are FBS in name only. They both need to be dropped to FCS.

And if it was all about stats, Sark would have left Price in the whole game like the Butt Pirate did with Halliday vs. Idaho.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,372 Founders Club

What's the big deal (except the penalties?) DJ would be playing fcs teams today. times have changed. They pitched a shutout. Could be worse.

FWIW, Mike Lude once told me he was proud of never scheduling Div II schools. But he also said it was kind of nice having the other NW schools to kick around.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

FWIW, Mike Lude once told me he was proud of never scheduling Div II schools. But he also said it was kind of nice having the other NW schools to kick around.
    You like to name drop like Bleenor. It's what you like to do.
  • I have no problem with being critical about the penalties. But why be a dip shit and take a quote out of context.

Why not post the entire quote where he added "except for the penalties" and a phrase like "we are almost there".

But he doesn't support Sark at all.

I have no problem with being critical about the penalties. But why be a dip shit and take a quote out of context.

Who has ever said that?

Sorry, but I am able to think for myself.

Have you ever had an original thought?
  • I have no problem with being critical about the penalties. But why be a dip shit and take a quote out of context.

Who has ever said that?

You don't think for yourself. You are just here to troll much like IMALOSER.

You never take a stance, instead act like a dumb cunt and passively aggressively make your "point" which you don't even believe in 81% of the time.

Most trolls are funny and witty. You are neither. You are just annoying and have surpassed IMALOSER territory weeks ago.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Dick_B said:

and 87'.

It's actually a passive aggressive defense of Woodward that I blew up to hell a few days ago.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Pretty sure Sark said he'd fix the penalties after WSU, last week vs Illinois.

He's had trouble keeping promises so why bother believing him now?

Stephanie Sarkisian! True?

Who has ever said that?

You don't think for yourself. You are just here to troll much like IMALOSER.

You never take a stance, instead act like a dumb cunt and passively aggressively make your "point" which you don't even believe in 81% of the time.

Most trolls are funny and witty. You are neither. You are just annoying and have surpassed IMALOSER territory weeks ago.
    Thanks again for proving my point.
    edited September 2013

Dick_B said:

and 87'.

It's actually a passive aggressive defense of Woodward that I blew up to hell a few days ago.
    All you did was prove they added a bunch of crappy teams and slapped the FBS label on them.

# of times schools from the smaller conferences finished in the final poll:

80's = 9 (6 times by BYU)

90's = 19

00's = 25

Strange how the smaller conferences are having more success, yet "the talent is not being diluted".

So yes, teams like Toledo, Pacific, San Jose St, and all other schools were not getting the same quality of kid that is falling their today.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

Dick_B said:

and 87'.

Idaho & New Mexico St are FBS in name only. They both need to be dropped to FCS.

And if it was all about stats, Sark would have left Price in the whole game like the Butt Pirate did with Halliday vs. Idaho.
    I agree with you that the difference is not all that much in some cases. But there is a line, and Woodward crossed it in 2011. Scheduling Idaho State and Georgia State, then asking people to pay a lot of money for those tickets is almost like asking
    NFL season ticket holders to pay for worthless preseason games. It's the easy way to an automatic, cheap win. It helps the a.d. but the fans, players, and the sport on general suffers.

Dick_B said:

and 87'.

I agree with you that the difference is not all that much in some cases. But there is a line, and Woodward crossed it in 2011. Scheduling Idaho State and Georgia State, then asking people to pay a lot of money for those tickets is almost like asking
    NFL season ticket holders to pay for worthless preseason games. It's the easy way to an automatic, cheap win. It helps the a.d. but the fans, players, and the sport on general suffers.
    I do agree their should be a reduction in my season ticket price for these games. Half price and a couple of free beer coupons.