Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A few interesting decisions by Sark

1) Highly touted D-Lineman Marcus Farria shall forego his RS Senior season for the opportunity to play against Idaho State while up 42-0.

2) Bishop Sankey shall surrender his chance for a Pac-12 rushing title and/or national accolades so that everyone gets to play.

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Sark burned someone's redshirt today? Please get the Doogman take on that shit.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    I have no problem with him sitting snakey. Need him for the season, not idahoes state.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

#1 was fucktarded.

#2 was smart. Winning REAL games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> compiling garbage individual stats.

this

Saving Sankey for wins > Playing Sankey for stats

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

#1 was fucktarded.

#2 was smart. Winning REAL games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> compiling garbage individual stats.

Warrants repeating with emphasis
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Snakey (roflmao) was dinged
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    Burning the redshirts of true freshmen OL and DL are the stupid repetitive errors made by Sark in each of his five years. Unbelievably short-sighted.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    dnc said:

#1 was fucktarded.

this

Saving Sankey for wins > Playing Sankey for stats

Oh oh, seems someone wants to keep his job. Evidently Sark realizes 7-6 is no longer acceptable, not that it ever really was. Good decision about Sankey, and I'm sure the Bishop would agree.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    If sark played guys guys as freshman that aren't key contributors to this season he must not think much of them. Farria did look impressive against a high school team
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    In all fairness, LIFPO.

Sankey barely played his true frosh year and now look at him. No would know how good he would be in two years. Its just one example. Jamora played as a true freshman and really came on in the last half of the 2010 season. If Sark had properly recruited then it would be less of a problem. If Tosh can get the same DL class this season as last season then burning Farria's redshirt is not a big deal.

I don't like the decision but just trying to look at the other side of it. Farria is a super talented kid and if he can get enough game experience this season (more than 3-4 games) then play him and it might help him make a stronger impact as a true soph than a RS fresh with no game experience. Now if he only plays another game or two, then it is a fucktarded decision. Hence, LIFPO.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

In all fairness, LIFPO.

Sankey barely played his true frosh year and now look at him. No would know how good he would be in two years. Its just one example. Jamora played as a true freshman and really came on in the last half of the 2010 season. If Sark had properly recruited then it would be less of a problem. If Tosh can get the same DL class this season as last season then burning Farria's redshirt is not a big deal.

I don't like the decision but just trying to look at the other side of it. Farria is a super talented kid and if he can get enough game experience this season (more than 3-4 games) then play him and it might help him make a stronger impact as a true soph than a RS fresh with no game experience. Now if he only plays another game or two, then it is a fucktarded decision. Hence, LIFPO.

If they weren't good enough to play in the fourth quarter mop up time against Boise, why burn redshirts today?
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

In all fairness, LIFPO.

If they weren't good enough to play in the fourth quarter mop up time against Boise, why burn redshirts today?
    Evidently burning redshirts is like playing with house money.
  • I was actually happy he pulled Sankey. They were awful and allowing 10 plus yards a run so why waste Sankey?

You basically gave Sankey a bye week and he'll need it as I expect him go carry the ball 100+ times in the next four weeks.

The only two things I didn't like about this game was 1) we even played these fucks and 2) the 16 fucking penalties needs to stop.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

In all fairness, LIFPO.

For true freshman that gives them another month of experience to learn the playbook etc. These guys just got here in August, so another 4 weeks or 6 weeks is a substantial difference in experience. It gives the coaches another month (and 3 games) to see if the dead weight (i.e Potoe, Finau, Tupou) has any final hope.

In Farria's case, hopefully they are playing him because they think he can really contribute before the end of the season. If not, its fucktarded.

In all fairness, LIFPO.

For true freshman that gives them another month of experience to learn the playbook etc. These guys just got here in August, so another 4 weeks or 6 weeks is a substantial difference in experience. It gives the coaches another month (and 3 games) to see if the dead weight (i.e Potoe, Finau, Tupou) has any final hope.

In Farria's case, hopefully they are playing him because they think he can really contribute before the end of the season. If not, its fucktarded.
    Get the fuck out of here.

They didn't need to learn the playbook in garbage time against Boise three weeks ago. That's WHY it's called garbage time.

They could have drawn up plays in the vaunted Husky Softball Stadium dirt and still plunger raped the Bengals today.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Stupidest Thread Ever:

1. LIFPO

2. this board would have gone to Full Fucking Meltdown Mode if Sankey would have gotten hurt in this game. You don't risk your #1 offensive weapon in a game like this.

HTH
  • I didn't like playing Shelton in the 3rd quarter or the artist formerly known as Jamora deep into the 3rd.

Stupidest Thread Ever:

1. LIFPO

2. this board would have gone to Full Fucking Meltdown Mode if Sankey would have gotten hurt in this game. You don't risk your #1 offensive weapon in a game like this.

HTH

1. Play him in garbage time against Boise.

2. Totally agree.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Farria hopefully provides meaningful minutes in the season. If you sark gets to the point where he can reload with true freshman he should have a natty title in the next couple years