Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND TRUMP PROTEST RALLY TODAY

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I wish they would make some speed bumps out of these dumb asses that walk into the middle of an interstate highway.

Just to get you on record here, but you're advocating for vehicular homicide against peaceful protestors? I'm surprised that I'm surprised.
    Blocking an interstate highway is not a peaceful protest. Peaceful protests occur in public areas meant for people to gather. Not where it greatly impacts the public's ability to exercise their rights to free movement and travel upon a interstate highway. Nor to silence their right to free speech and attend a political rally. The dumb asses are free to get the hell out of the way of vehicles. "Go play in the freeway" is sarcasm not sound advice.
    "Protest zones" are a bastardization of the 1st amendment, why do you hate freedom?
    Not advocating protest zones. I'm advocating not violating other peoples rights while you exercise your own. Blocking traffic requires a permit and prior notification so people can plan ahead to get where they wish to go.
    Still sounds like you agree with the occupy movement.
    Occupy smells to bad. They should never be allowed to gather en masse! Of course their easy to get rid of just toss in some job applications and soap and they run away screaming. Or just hold a job fair at the same location.