Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND TRUMP PROTEST RALLY TODAY

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
very, very few people in the NY and/or Arizona protests. CNN camera's cannot find one single cute chick.

this is *not* 1968 redo. Stay home. NOT worth it.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2016
    I hope they round up all the protesters and put them in work camps. They obviously have no jobs. Maybe they could use a shower as well. Choo choo motherfucker.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Kasich or Bust (Bust = Hildabeast)
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

I hope they round up all the protesters and put them in work camps. They obviously have no jobs. Maybe they could use a shower as well. Choo choo motherfucker.

I was going to attend the rally, but a Messican said ... If you go I will Choo Choo

So I stayed home
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I was going to attend the rally, but a Messican said ... If you go I will Choo Choo

So I stayed home
    Round up those guys too. Make em ride the trump train. 100 to a car.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

...and make these unemployed protestors pay for their new labor camps.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    priapism said:

PurpleJ said:

...and make these unemployed protestors pay for their new labor camps.
    By becoming Mexican citizens.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2016
    I'm more of a Sanders guy but I still endorse dumbass hippies getting their asses kicked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kr-lgKiSKk (go to 30 second mark for violence)
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,823
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I wish they would make some speed bumps out of these dumb asses that walk into the middle of an interstate highway.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

I wish they would make some speed bumps out of these dumb asses that walk into the middle of an interstate highway.

Just to get you on record here, but you're advocating for vehicular homicide against peaceful protestors? I'm surprised that I'm surprised.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Just to get you on record here, but you're advocating for vehicular homicide against peaceful protestors? I'm surprised that I'm surprised.
    Blocking an interstate highway is not a peaceful protest. Peaceful protests occur in public areas meant for people to gather. Not where it greatly impacts the public's ability to exercise their rights to free movement and travel upon a interstate highway. Nor to silence their right to free speech and attend a political rally. The dumb asses are free to get the hell out of the way of vehicles. "Go play in the freeway" is sarcasm not sound advice.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

I agree with the speed bump thing, but to suggest Shea Blvd. is an interstate highway shows you have no clue what you are talking about.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Blocking an interstate highway is not a peaceful protest. Peaceful protests occur in public areas meant for people to gather. Not where it greatly impacts the public's ability to exercise their rights to free movement and travel upon a interstate highway. Nor to silence their right to free speech and attend a political rally. The dumb asses are free to get the hell out of the way of vehicles. "Go play in the freeway" is sarcasm not sound advice.
    Sounds like you agree with the occupy movement of a few years ago then.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

"Protest zones" are a bastardization of the 1st amendment, why do you hate freedom?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    HuskyInAZ said:

Sledog said:

I agree with the speed bump thing, but to suggest Shea Blvd. is an interstate highway shows you have no clue what you are talking about.
    News articles I read refereed to it as a Highway. I could be mistaken. Photo's certainly make it look like one. Multi lane divided roadway that appears to be in the middle of the dessert etc.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

"Protest zones" are a bastardization of the 1st amendment, why do you hate freedom?
    Not advocating protest zones. I'm advocating not violating other peoples rights while you exercise your own. Blocking traffic requires a permit and prior notification so people can plan ahead to get where they wish to go.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Using the first amendment to prevent others from using the first amendment is a violation of the first amendment. That seems pretty obvious.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Not advocating protest zones. I'm advocating not violating other peoples rights while you exercise your own. Blocking traffic requires a permit and prior notification so people can plan ahead to get where they wish to go.
    Still sounds like you agree with the occupy movement.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Using the first amendment to prevent others from using the first amendment is a violation of the first amendment. That seems pretty obvious.

Not only but you can go blind doing that.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Protest zones were used by Obama to control dissident's at both Democratic conventions he was nominated at. The press went out of its way defending his actions.

...but you know this and you just want Trump stopped without a vote of the people... a communist tactic