Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obamacare is the biggest job destroyer ever

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Of course there is a decline in the number uninsured, I'm paying for their damn insurance! Funny my medicare tax deductions on my pay have gone way up. Imagine that. Take a look at this years and last years pay stubs. Sorry, I'm sure some here don't have pay stubs but if it will help I'll show you what one looks like!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Of course there is a decline in the number uninsured, I'm paying for their damn insurance! Funny my medicare tax deductions on my pay have gone way up. Imagine that. Take a look at this years and last years pay stubs. Sorry, I'm sure some here don't have pay stubs but if it will help I'll show you what one looks like!

Medicare tax percentage stayed the same. Fuck you are stupid and gullible.
  • Options
    Sure didn't and biggest increases are still coming. Mine went up considerably my paycheck says so. Conveniently go into effect after Odumber is gone.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    edited March 2016
    Sledog said:

Sure didn't and biggest increases are still coming. Mine went up considerably my paycheck says so. Conveniently go into effect after Odumber is gone.

Honda and I never agree.

But your beyond FS if you think the Medicare tax went up. It's been 1.45% for forever.

Your FICA may have gone up year over year since the max taxable amount increases but that's still 6.2% as it has been for years too.

If you made more money, yes...your tax went up. BUT YOU MADE MORE MONEY. As a percentage of wages, it's exactly the same.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Komo4 buttfucker.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Honda and I never agree.

But your beyond FS if you think the Medicare tax went up. It's been 1.45% for forever.

Your FICA may have gone up year over year since the max taxable amount increases but that's still 6.2% as it has been for years too.

If you made more money, yes...your tax went up. BUT YOU MADE MORE MONEY. As a percentage of wages, it's exactly the same.
    Well technically if he made over $200k then it goes up .9%. But we both know the odds of that. And we know the odds of that being noticeable as the fucktard represents.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2016

Sledog said:

Honda and I never agree.

Fucker can't figure out the deductions from his own paycheck, but he has the operation of the world economy all figured out.

• Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Honda and I never agree.

Well technically if he made over $200k then it goes up .9%. But we both know the odds of that. And we know the odds of that being noticeable as the fucktard represents.
    Do you really think he made over $200K?!? C'mon.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If he made 20K, he's overpaid.
  • Options
    Glad you guys underestimate me! Problem of the typical education only experience these days. All books no life experience or work ethic. When adversity come name calling is the answer! How's mom's basement?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Glad you guys underestimate me! Problem of the typical education only experience these days. All books no life experience or work ethic. When adversity come name calling is the answer! How's mom's basement?

Potkettle.gif
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

I don't know. I have two Dads. Their basement is great, however.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

The only mom's basement I've ever spent the night in is yours. And that's just so as not to wake you during the 2.5 minutes of pounding her.

Quality, not quantity.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Sledog said:

The only mom's basement I've ever spent the night in is yours. And that's just so as not to wake you during the 2.5 minutes of pounding her.

Quality, not quantity.
    Wow, mom jokes too! You guys rock! Maybe you get some old or skinny or fat jokes going? Just like high school.......
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Quality, not quantity.
    Wow, mom jokes too! You guys rock! Maybe you get some old or skinny or fat jokes going? Just like high school.......
    You had to edit that shit too?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Quality, not quantity.
    Bashing yo' mama jokes?!?!

Bullshit on your crusty old man act. Any child of the 60's and 70's know yo' mama jokes is a staple of good humor. That and Polack jokes.

You bash Polack and yo' mama jokes, I question your citizenship. I question your manhood.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog can't die soon enough...this is painful to watch.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    What definitely doesn't work is if you have to pay full freight for individual insurance. Then it is like leasing a couple of cars a month in payments for a middle aged guy with about ordinary coverage.
  • Options

He probably thinks Federal Way would beat #yourRBV.
  • Options

Not croaking soon. But I'll skid into that last parking spot pretty beat up. Life is hard, it's harder when you're stupid. Many of you poasters obviously live very, very difficult lives!

Sad world when the supposed tolerant ones wish death upon others. I've seen death, I've caused death. Your stupidity scares me more. Our country is in deep shit!