Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

wsu is a dead rivalry, ill meet at a 7-11 to discuss

rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,210
edited February 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
reddit got too many neckbeards, man.

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,721 Swaye's Wigwam
    You didn't say 7-11 on Aurora in the U-District.

There's a 7-11 on Aurora in Green Lake.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,803 Founders Club
    Huck the Fuskies! hee hee
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    Our? little sister can be such a bitch sometimes.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    dnc said:

Whatever. You pretentious west siders can say it's not a rivalry if you don't want to.

And multiple in Shoreline
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,373 Swaye's Wigwam
    By saying "....pretentious west siders...." isn't the insinuation that the east side is the better side of the state....thereby making him pretentious?
    HuskyJW said:

By saying "....pretentious west siders...." isn't the insinuation that the east side is the better side of the state....thereby making him pretentious?

That's deep.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,635
    HuskyJW said:

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    Is East Queen Anne on the west side?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,635
    BearsWiin said:

Is East Queen Anne on the west side?

Your eyes are as good as mine
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    It's almost as if the Abominable Swaleman is looking for Husky validation.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    A little premature new fish. Wont be a dead rivalry next November. Falk going to beat the piss out of Browning. WSU is the lead dawg in the North next year rod. before you lay that lame shit at HH, watch a few W S U games.

Let me give you a sample of the new premium bored: WSU was a field goal, a CAL miracle and a Falk injury away from going to the rose bowl. In case you didnt notice (dont worry puppy did for you) WSU has 17 returning starters and Oregon and UW at home .
    WSU is the favorite to win the conference in puppys opinion (the 1st to lay it on the line)

Thats puppy's $tatement before anybody else (like Browning and Gaskin last year, which Fetters-Kim later claimed they too predicted. Fetters said Gaskin was a SURE RS, would be buried on depth chart the fucking idiot). I might change after spring ball if Falk pulls a Brunell (Bender is as good as Browning, but isnt Falk) . Might change after spring camp, but as of now, WSU looks good.

Listen RamRod, Luke Falk is the best QB in the country going into next year next to Watson @ Clemson or Rosen. (Rosen is VERY GOOD, quite a bit better than Browning last year (despite J's little stat sheet, which is wortless as his contribution here). He is a Tom Brady protégé, serious about his craft, DEADLY accurate, studies and owns defensive coordinators, knows where to go with the football before the snap, and the ability to get it there, every throw. The rivalry isnt dead buddy.

A little premature new fish. Wont be a dead rivalry next November. Falk going to beat the piss out of Browning. WSU is the lead dawg in the North next year rod. before you lay that lame shit at HH, watch a few W S U games.

Let me give you a sample of the new premium bored: WSU was a field goal, a CAL miracle and a Falk injury away from going to the rose bowl. In case you didnt notice (dont worry puppy did for you) WSU has 17 returning starters and Oregon and UW at home .
    WSU is the favorite to win the conference in puppys opinion (the 1st to lay it on the line)

Thats puppy's $tatement before anybody else (like Browning and Gaskin last year, which Fetters-Kim later claimed they too predicted. Fetters said Gaskin was a SURE RS, would be buried on depth chart the fucking idiot). I might change after spring ball if Falk pulls a Brunell (Bender is as good as Browning, but isnt Falk) . Might change after spring camp, but as of now, WSU looks good.

Listen RamRod, Luke Falk is the best QB in the country going into next year next to Watson @ Clemson or Rosen. (Rosen is VERY GOOD, quite a bit better than Browning last year (despite J's little stat sheet, which is wortless as his contribution here). He is a Tom Brady protégé, serious about his craft, DEADLY accurate, studies and owns defensive coordinators, knows where to go with the football before the snap, and the ability to get it there, every throw. The rivalry isnt dead buddy.

Holy fuckall!!!!
  • DawgofThunderDawgofThunder Member Posts: 118
    Chinbelievable.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,210

Listen RamRod

for sven's $20 i bet you'd call me a chickenfucker, huh?

He is a Tom Brady protégé, serious about his craft, DEADLY accurate, studies and owns defensive coordinators, knows where to go with the football before the snap, and the ability to get it there, every throw.

judges were looking for "he's a system quarterback" like the rest of leach's qbs

The rivalry isnt dead buddy.

it wasnt ever really alive

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

OK!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited March 2016

Listen RamRod

for sven's $20 i bet you'd call me a chickenfucker, huh?

He is a Tom Brady protégé, serious about his craft, DEADLY accurate, studies and owns defensive coordinators, knows where to go with the football before the snap, and the ability to get it there, every throw.

judges were looking for "he's a system quarterback" like the rest of leach's qbs

The rivalry isnt dead buddy.

it wasnt ever really alive

he's just a really good quarterback. System or not. Id take him over browning right now. Maybe when Browning is a SR id have a hard time swapping. Thats if Browning learns to hit a wide open guy past 25 yds