Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Drunken Message

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Damn the att gal is hot. Brb..you know the rest
    Who types "Brb" any more? It's NTD, BB. Get with the times.
    Ok!
    I fell, fainting, chinto the abyss
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

This board is fucking awesome. Best Husky Football talk on the net, and a lotta laughs, especially if you are drunk or high. It's good sober too, but if you've never tried a 4 am visit, I strongly recommend it.

If you polled the top 10 posters, there would be a lot of @Swaye votes and @Dennis_DeYoung because they are incredible, but a top 10 list would miss a lot of posters who you wouldn't even think of. Most the posters here are legitimately good. The ones who suck like @Tequilla or @HuskyinAZ still add to the board. Different opinions are good. If this were dogman, Derek would be inboxing those guys for upsetting HHB's like Kim did to those that criticized Sark.

A poster named @Dardanus had the thread of the year with the charts. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi is the best insider any Husky Board has ever had, and he's not a dick. He should really be one of the leading Husky voices/writers/insiders. @HeretoBeatmyChest is the same way. There is no bullshit information spread for clicks. This board doesn't need that cheap shit. I doubt this place has as many posters as doogman, but the activity is much higher because this board is actually entertaining. Doogman never had an unfiltered @puppylove_sugarsteel either.

Anyways, I know this is a gay post, but let's beat our chests for a bit for what this board has become. I came here because of a post by CheersWest chronicling the top 10 Doogman fuck ups. When I commented about how great the list was, Samek told me I should come here. So I did. It's why I kept the aol screen name so they knew I was here when they lurked.

I wasn't an original here, but there were only a couple of posts made per day. It was pretty barren, but took off when the 2013 season started. It's grown ever since. Back then, I still lurked once or twice a week at dawgman. I haven't looked at dawgman since the season even though I know multiple log ins. We like to give Kim credit for running customers away, but more credit should be given to what this place developed into. Maybe this is just a better bar? That's a rhetorical question because of course it is. Despite the more optimistic/doog beliefs here, it's still nothing like doogman.

Dawgman did have an unfiltered puppy 20 years ago. They censored then banned him to meet their advertisers agenda.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

This board is fucking awesome. Best Husky Football talk on the net, and a lotta laughs, especially if you are drunk or high. It's good sober too, but if you've never tried a 4 am visit, I strongly recommend it.

If you polled the top 10 posters, there would be a lot of @Swaye votes and @Dennis_DeYoung because they are incredible, but a top 10 list would miss a lot of posters who you wouldn't even think of. Most the posters here are legitimately good. The ones who suck like @Tequilla or @HuskyinAZ still add to the board. Different opinions are good. If this were dogman, Derek would be inboxing those guys for upsetting HHB's like Kim did to those that criticized Sark.

A poster named @Dardanus had the thread of the year with the charts. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi is the best insider any Husky Board has ever had, and he's not a dick. He should really be one of the leading Husky voices/writers/insiders. @HeretoBeatmyChest is the same way. There is no bullshit information spread for clicks. This board doesn't need that cheap shit. I doubt this place has as many posters as doogman, but the activity is much higher because this board is actually entertaining. Doogman never had an unfiltered @puppylove_sugarsteel either.

Anyways, I know this is a gay post, but let's beat our chests for a bit for what this board has become. I came here because of a post by CheersWest chronicling the top 10 Doogman fuck ups. When I commented about how great the list was, Samek told me I should come here. So I did. It's why I kept the aol screen name so they knew I was here when they lurked.

I wasn't an original here, but there were only a couple of posts made per day. It was pretty barren, but took off when the 2013 season started. It's grown ever since. Back then, I still lurked once or twice a week at dawgman. I haven't looked at dawgman since the season even though I know multiple log ins. We like to give Kim credit for running customers away, but more credit should be given to what this place developed into. Maybe this is just a better bar? That's a rhetorical question because of course it is. Despite the more optimistic/doog beliefs here, it's still nothing like doogman.

Dawgman did have an unfiltered puppy 20 years ago. They censored then banned him to meet their advertisers agenda.
    Who the fuck were their sponsors when you started slurping at their fleshy fun bridges aol explorer and Netscape?

fuck you're a useless codgered boof timer
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,503 Founders Club
    My Q rating is non existent these days
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I'm giving you a pass on missing a chincredible opportunity here. Next time there won't be a warning.
    Im givinvl
    Houhusky said:

Who the fuck were their sponsors when you started slurping at their fleshy fun bridges aol explorer and Netscape?

fuck you're a useless codgered boof timer
    Oh houston the dirty, dry, dusty disgrace of land you call home has clouded your perspective on reality. No Texas is not relevant anymore. Like your little dustbowl down there, and your posts here, America, and the guys from HH.com have moved on.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Houhusky said:

Lilly's got it goin' on. But this looks like some low rent cooking/travel show... No?
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    salemcoog said:

Houhusky said:

Lilly's got it goin' on. But this looks like some low rent cooking/travel show... No?
    Who cares...
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

salemcoog said:

Houhusky said:

Who cares...
    I do... I wanna know what fuckin channel it's on.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    I get kinda mean when I'm drunk sometimes - but sometimes I'm more like the RD55 "I love you guys" drunk.

Either way, it's chinteresting. And either way I wish pgos would shut his ass.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,724 Founders Club
    dflea said:

I get kinda mean when I'm drunk sometimes - but sometimes I'm more like the RD55 "I love you guys" drunk.

Either way, it's chinteresting. And either way I wish pgos would shut his ass.

+1000000000
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,885 Standard Supporter
    You're all dischingenuous fuckwads when you're sober, so drunken bro-love proclamations are likewise chinsincere.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

PurpleJ said:

Disagree.
    J, you would banned in a day at dogman. Over here you are embraced.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Disagree.
    J, you would banned in a day at dogman. Over here you are embraced.

I was banned in 3 months at dawgman. Get it right chode warden.