Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the bored

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club
    AZDuck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BallSucked
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Flagged for irony.

Flagged for not knowing the definition of "irony"
    Flagged for being HURTFUL.
    Tee hee
    I still think AZ should be allowed back. He's no boof timer.

AZDuck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BallSucked

No argument here. AZDuck had moments of greatness before he came down with a severe case of sandinvag. Ballsack is just not a very poaster.
    That's a nice way of saying he sucks donkey dicks.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

Best. Offseason. Ever.

Except for losing this guy:

I'm hearing Baze and AzDuck are gay for each other.
    AZDuck contributed 1000 times more to this site than you could hope to in your wildest wet dream.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

Best. Offseason. Ever.

Except for losing this guy:

I'm hearing Baze and AzDuck are gay for each other.
    AZDuck contributed 1000 times more to this site than you could hope to in your wildest wet dream.
    If by contributed you mean anime...you're correct.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    PurpleJ said:

Enough of this painful shitposting in my thread.

Ball bag, fuck off and LEAVE. No one fucking likes you and your posts are awful. Always.

Everyone else, stop trolling ball bag because his responses are that bad. He makes OBK look like fuckin Aristotle.

Sounds like you're upset.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Ball bag, fuck off and LEAVE. No one fucking likes you and your posts are awful. Always.

Everyone else, stop trolling ball bag because his responses are that bad. He makes OBK look like fuckin Aristotle.

No I just think you should kill yourself in the most gruesome way possible. Not upset though.
    If only hate fuck gut punch abortions had existed back then.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    TWO walk off fifth downvotes on Ballbag poasts. Today was a good day.
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

No I just think you should kill yourself in the most gruesome way possible. Not upset though.
    If only hate fuck gut punch abortions had existed back then.
    They're as old as time itself.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club
    edited February 2016
    I'll still take Ballbag over a dumbass faggot like Mr. Bug. Davis is funnier though. Obscure UCLA poster references there folks.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited February 2016

I'll still take Ballbag over a dumbass faggot like Mr. Bug. Davis is funnier though. Obscure UCLA poster references there folks.

Ballbaggy, remember the ball bro's . They were ok, package deal for the bruins. Was that toledo ? That '98 team was awesome. JJ stokes in '94 was a husky killer. Little Reggie Reser trying to cover him. Reminded me of a little brother trying to punch big brother, big brother puts hand on littles forehead while little brother punches at air until he runs our of steam. Cracked me up. Lambo and his corners (I realize DJ recruited Reser for J who try's that angle) Scott Greenwood says high too J. He played co r ner for UW and was white txfr from colorafo springs. Best corner UW ever had, supported Ty's hiring vehemently years later.

Sorry ballsbag got off track. Keep posting. Need enthusiastic posters. Please no poo poo posting and tee hee replying and cute little exercises in semantics for recognition. Just talk chalk bags

Edit: join in on the higher discussion bored coming soon. Need guys from other schools to join in for positive discussion, real talk. Keep it in mind. Gonna weed the dweebs so no worries about elementary school name calling
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,000 Founders Club

Ballbaggy, remember the ball bro's . They were ok, package deal for the bruins. Was that toledo ? That '98 team was awesome. JJ stokes in '94 was a husky killer. Little Reggie Reser trying to cover him. Reminded me of a little brother trying to punch big brother, big brother puts hand on littles forehead while little brother punches at air until he runs our of steam. Cracked me up. Lambo and his corners (I realize DJ recruited Reser for J who try's that angle) Scott Greenwood says high too J. He played co r ner for UW and was white txfr from colorafo springs. Best corner UW ever had, supported Ty's hiring vehemently years later.

Sorry ballsbag got off track. Keep posting. Need enthusiastic posters. Please no poo poo posting and tee hee replying and cute little exercises in semantics for recognition. Just talk chalk bags

Edit: join in on the higher discussion bored coming soon. Need guys from other schools to join in for positive discussion, real talk. Keep it in mind. Gonna weed the dweebs so no worries about elementary school name calling
    @BallSacked is joining the Fab5?

@BallSacked is joining the Fab5?
    Well, BallSucker is fabulous after all.