Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"You don't have The Bush Family to kick around anymore..."

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trump is a joke and anyone who thinks He's close to having the intellect, recall or emotional maturity to handle being a US President is fucking unhinged or isn't paying attention.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We just survived Obama. Let's not get too dramatic here
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,477
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I just want Trump to win so I can tell all those faggots I hate on Facebook who post "if Trump wins im moving to..." To LEAVE!!

Well I would like them to get the hell out I don't want Trump. I'm going with Cruz. If all the establishment republicans don't want him he's obviously a the man for the job!
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    salemcoog said:

Trump is a joke and anyone who thinks He's close to having the intellect, recall or emotional maturity to handle being a US President is fucking unhinged or isn't paying attention.

Defend your position.

What makes a 44 year old 1 term, former state speaker of the house, qualified to be President.

What makes a lady who allegedly fucked the 42nd President and was Secretary of State and a Senator qualified to be President? 3 years of traveling the world attending state dinners makes you qualified?

What makes a Constitutional lawyer 1 term junior senator qualified?

Trump has demonstrated a life of putting the best people around him to get shit done.

Let's be real.

Nobody is qualified to be President. And they all do the same thing when in office ... right.