Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"You don't have The Bush Family to kick around anymore..."

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
"You don't have Nixon The Bush Family to kick around anymore."

https://youtu.be/6AmDkAV0KeI

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Their dad was cool.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Their dad was cool.

Their Dad destroyed the "Reagan Wing" of the republican party. Just look at the republican nominations since Reagan... Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush, McCain, Romney. I think they all belonged to the same Country Club. TRUMP BUYS COUNTRY CLUBS !!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh I didn't say I liked him as a politician. I said I think he's cool. Not a lot of rich kids that want to go risk their life flying planes for their country anymore. He sure raised some retards though.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Oh I didn't say I liked him as a politician. I said I think he's cool. Not a lot of rich kids that want to go risk their life flying planes for their country anymore. He sure raised some retards though.

All the Frat Boys wanted to be "Fighter Pilots" in WWII.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    You're a fucktard if you think Bush ruined the GOP.

The Reagan wing was a phenomenon captured when Americans felt tired of being losers and had someone who they felt would fight for them.

Look at the nominees before Reagan. Ford, Nixon, Goldwater, Nixon, Ike.

Only Goldwater resembled what the far right now wants.

Trump is tapping into that blue collar hate to fucking lose and hates the boss demographic ... The same as Reagan.

Make America Great Again ... Morning In Amercia ... It's what the people want.

Bush didn't ruin shit. Americans got lazy and now their pissed off again.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

The Reagan wing was a phenomenon captured when Americans felt tired of being losers and had someone who they felt would fight for them.

Trump is tapping into that blue collar hate to fucking lose and hates the boss demographic ... The same as Reagan.

Except Trump's not a conservative in any sense of the word, unless conservative means pissed off racist. Trump believes in big government. He's nothing like Reagan.

For fucks sake he donated to Hillary Rodham Motherfucking Clinton. How in the hell he's getting support from conservatives I'll never understand.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Except Trump's not a conservative in any sense of the word, unless conservative means pissed off racist. Trump believes in big government. He's nothing like Reagan.

For fucks sake he donated to Hillary Rodham Motherfucking Clinton. How in the hell he's getting support from conservatives I'll never understand.
    A lot of his conservative supporters know he isn't a true conservative. But, he syas he is big on the military, against common core, for stopping illegal immigration, for the second amendment, and he is business friendly. So, I guess they figure those offset his more liberal tenants. At the end of the day many people just want someone who isn't beholden to every special interest, and he is about as close as you could get. Meh.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    Standard Supporter
    Nailed it. Reagan was an optimistic uniter (said something to the effect that latinos are Republicans, they just don't know it yet) while "The Donald" hyper-exaggerated and mean-spirited comments about Latinos should hopefully hurt him in Nevada.

The one thing Trump has on his side (besides a lot of money) is a national economy that is on the downside of this underwhelming economy. The strong dollar has hurt blue-collar manufacturers and frackers so Trump will be able to tap into that angst.

The two most sensible candidates left (Kasich and Rubio) need to do so as well while advancing Big-Tent Republican ideals of family, faith, industriousness / work-ethic, and self-determination / reliance.
    dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

• Options
    HFNY said:

Nailed it. Reagan was an optimistic uniter (said something to the effect that latinos are Republicans, they just don't know it yet) while "The Donald" hyper-exaggerated and mean-spirited comments about Latinos should hopefully hurt him in Nevada.

The one thing Trump has on his side (besides a lot of money) is a national economy that is on the downside of this underwhelming economy. The strong dollar has hurt blue-collar manufacturers and frackers so Trump will be able to tap into that angst.

The two most sensible candidates left (Kasich and Rubio) need to do so as well while advancing Big-Tent Republican ideals of family, faith, industriousness / work-ethic, and self-determination / reliance.

dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

I'm amused when Trump is called mean spirited.

He calls it like he sees it, and so far people agree with him.

People thought Reagan was a war monger when he called the Soviet Union what it was.

But he, like Trump, realized the way of doing things wasn't working so he changed the
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    d2d said:

PurpleJ said:

All the Frat Boys wanted to be "Fighter Pilots" in WWII.
    I'm more of an attack helicopter frat boy.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

People thought Reagan was a war monger when he called the Soviet Union what it was.

But he, like Trump, realized the way of doing things wasn't working so he changed the
    Trump isn't mean spirited. He just throws a fit like a child when he doesn't get his way.

Not exactly presidential material.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Trump isn't Hilary is mean spirited. He justShe throws a fit like a child when he she doesn't get his her way.

Crisped.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Trump isn't mean spirited. He just throws a fit like a child when he doesn't get his way.

It's called winning.

What is throwing a fit? Calling Cruz a liar? He is a liar. Calling Bush low energy? He is low energy. Not showing up for the debate. He took a calculated risk, and lost. He won't do it again.

And what is Presidential? Being a pussy like our current President? Being head strong like Bush? Being Presidential is what the country wants when the country needs it.

I want a President who is going to tell Tehran to go get fucked.

You probably thought, like the rest of the world, that Reagan was being childish when told Gorbachev to go get fucked and walked out of the Iceland summit.

Maybe you should realize that Trump is working a deal and he is winning. He is doing what those who feel disenfranchised want.

Don't hate the player.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    topdawgnc said:

*They're
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

It's called winning.

What is throwing a fit? Calling Cruz a liar? He is a liar. Calling Bush low energy? He is low energy. Not showing up for the debate. He took a calculated risk, and lost. He won't do it again.

And what is Presidential? Being a pussy like our current President? Being head strong like Bush? Being Presidential is what the country wants when the country needs it.

You probably thought, like the rest of the world, that Reagan was being childish when told Gorbachev to go get fucked and walked out of the Iceland summit.

Maybe you should realize that Trump is working a deal and he is winning. He is doing what those who feel disenfranchised want.

Don't hate the player.
    Fuck you clearly are that stupid. He's picking a fight with a girl, and losing I might add. It's telling that he gets beat up by Megyn Kelly.

Not to mention every other little hissy fit. "Republicans aren't treating me fairly, they are running negative ads, I will run as an independent." Fucking really?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

It's called winning.

Don't hate the player.
    Fuck you clearly are that stupid. He's picking a fight with a girl, and losing I might add. It's telling that he gets beat up by Megyn Kelly.

Not to mention every other little hissy fit. "Republicans aren't treating me fairly, they are running negative ads, I will run as an independent." Fucking really?
    I think he's winning ..

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

It's called winning.

Don't hate the player.

I am in favor of getting slapped around by Megyn Kelly. Preferably with a cat of nine tails and stiletto heels.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People forget that we still had Nixon to kick around