Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rip the democratic party

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Trump is not a fiscal conservative.

Prove it.

Seems to me a guy who makes a billion dollars plus in his life is pretty fiscally conservative.
    Do a little research on his tax and spending plan for me one time. It's batshit nuts and the opposite of what a fiscal conservative would do. Trump is going to increase the deficit just like Bernie would. And it's pretty easy to make a billion when your daddy starts you off with a few hundred million of it. Trump is a fucking blowhard neo-conservative just like Bush, maybe even more so. Of course you love him. You and all the other dumbfucks that have taken over the Republican party.
    Maybe

Or Hilary.. A lying blowhard.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

topdawgnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Trump is not a fiscal conservative.

Prove it.

Seems to me a guy who makes a billion dollars plus in his life is pretty fiscally conservative.
    Do a little research on his tax and spending plan for me one time. It's batshit nuts and the opposite of what a fiscal conservative would do. Trump is going to increase the deficit just like Bernie would. And it's pretty easy to make a billion when your daddy starts you off with a few hundred million of it. Trump is a fucking blowhard neo-conservative just like Bush, maybe even more so. Of course you love him. You and all the other dumbfucks that have taken over the Republican party.
    Maybe

Or Hilary.. A lying blowhard.

You say that like Trump is honest.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hillary is going to take Nevada, thanks to Las Vegas (da fuq) and old people (just die already).

So they're going to run a presidential candidate that nobody likes and nobody trusts to continue policies that nobody actually likes and could be indicted during the election. Great plan.

All hail president Trump.

Or the Rubiobot3000. Either way.

As opposed to a candidate that young people think is really cool but don't have the wisdom to know that most of his platform is chock full of nonstarters. This assumes that he would reach November before the exhaustion stroke hits him, of course.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

dhdawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Wow. Just heard that no GOP has won both New Hampshire and South Carolina and lost the nomination

Trump2016

What an odd couple of states to even be in the same sentence.
    I think that's the poont, totally different states, so if they agree on a candidate, that candidate is strong.

But Bush leaving is going to give Rubio a bump, and Kasich's inevitable dropout in the next couple weeks will give him another one.

It ain't over yet.
    Everyone says so but I'm interested to see it. Maybe Kasich voters stay home. And Bush supporters, I mean they're obviously complete fucktards, who knows what they'll do.
    kasich supporters are mostly dems or independents, they either vote hillary or stay home and hope bloomberg throws his hat in
    I'm a Kasich supporter, and I am far from a democrat or an independent.

If Kasich was not on the ballot I would have voted for Trump.

Why?

Those are the only two guys who get shit done.

Both are fiscally conservative and socially liberal (American dream).

I know ... big guy on campus ... but I meet with C Suite and their direct reports of large hospital IDN's on a pretty regular basis. When we discuss the Affordable Healthcare Act they all say the same thing ... either you do it or some variation ... or there will be dead bodies in the streets.

What's Trump say ... there will be people dying in the streets.

What's Kasich say ... you have to do it to help the poor.

Make fun of Trump, but that was my bullshit barometer. He clearly is educated on the issues and not afraid to say what needs to be done.

Kasich has a long history of getting shit done.
    I like to call a guy with multiple bankruptcies to his name fiscally conservative. It's what I like to do.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

Hillary is going to take Nevada, thanks to Las Vegas (da fuq) and old people (just die already).

So they're going to run a presidential candidate that nobody likes and nobody trusts to continue policies that nobody actually likes and could be indicted during the election. Great plan.

As opposed to a candidate that young people think is really cool but don't have the wisdom to know that most of his platform is chock full of nonstarters. This assumes that he would reach November before the exhaustion stroke hits him, of course.
    His platform is chock full of things that are supported by the majority of Americans. I like to call the will of the people a non starter. I like to do that.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

His platform is chock full of things that are supported by the majority of Americans. I like to call the will of the people a non starter. I like to do that.
    Supported by the majority of Americans does not always mean realistic.
    The United states was not created as a democracy, and that was for a reason
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dhdawg said:

salemcoog said:

I'm sure the way the establishment is running things is exactly what the creators of this country had in mind.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Except that the majority of Americans are idiots...
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    salemcoog said:

topdawgnc said:

dhdawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Wow. Just heard that no GOP has won both New Hampshire and South Carolina and lost the nomination

Trump2016

I think that's the poont, totally different states, so if they agree on a candidate, that candidate is strong.

But Bush leaving is going to give Rubio a bump, and Kasich's inevitable dropout in the next couple weeks will give him another one.

It ain't over yet.
    Everyone says so but I'm interested to see it. Maybe Kasich voters stay home. And Bush supporters, I mean they're obviously complete fucktards, who knows what they'll do.
    kasich supporters are mostly dems or independents, they either vote hillary or stay home and hope bloomberg throws his hat in

Why?

I know ... big guy on campus ... but I meet with C Suite and their direct reports of large hospital IDN's on a pretty regular basis. When we discuss the Affordable Healthcare Act they all say the same thing ... either you do it or some variation ... or there will be dead bodies in the streets.

Make fun of Trump, but that was my bullshit barometer. He clearly is educated on the issues and not afraid to say what needs to be done.

I like to call a guy with multiple bankruptcies to his name fiscally conservative. It's what I like to do.
    Sounds pretty smart to me.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

salemcoog said:

topdawgnc said:

dhdawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Trump2016

It ain't over yet.

Why?

Sounds pretty smart to me.
    pressing
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited February 2016

dhdawg said:

salemcoog said:

I'm sure the way the establishment is running things is exactly what the creators of this country had in mind.
    no argument there