Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official who's going to NIT thread - Cal game

13»

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

So I went to my annual one game of the year to watch the Romar shit show in person and I wasn't disappointed ...

I could go off on how bad Cuonzo Martin?!?!?!?!?! outcoached Romar ...

I could talk about my buddy noticing that Romar's timeout strategy is to talk to his assistants for 2/3 of the timeout and then talk to his team before taking the court ...

I could talk about how a team that needs to play at a fast pace and get buckets in transition never tried to change tempo until there was 3-4 minutes left and down 10 ...

I could talk about how many times the stupid switching on defense led to easy offensive rebounds or corner 3's by Cal because of a help defender needing to drop down to threaten the interior pass against a mouse in the house ...

But I think the game can be summed up for me before the game ever started ...

When UW takes the court their warm up consists of some bullshit walk through pass/screen drill followed by the UW version of a dunk contest ... meanwhile, on the other end of the court, Jaylen Brown is sitting at the FT line shooting FTs for about 4-5 minutes.

Rat ball gonna rat ball.

Just wait. They'll be a national title caliber team in a year or two