Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bleenor's Favorite Don James Memory...

2»

Comments

• I went to a tailgater in Corvallis with Kim Fetters Fleens Whiskeydawg and others in 2003. Gilby's first year. Good guys

One of the rare games that team gave a shit.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I went to a tailgater in Corvallis with Kim Fetters Fleens Whiskeydawg and others in 2003. Gilby's first year. Good guys

The Charles Frederick year? I was there. But I hung out with normal people that day.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

For what its worth, I sat with Fleenor at a game years ago and have talked with him a few times since. He's actually a good guy in person.

Prior to Kim changing the dawgman boards after the 2011 season Fleenor was much less of dbag on the boards. He didn't post as much and didn't have this cult of personality type persona. His move to a full blown dbag on the bored came after Kim changed the tenor of the bored. This likely coincided with greater access to Sark & Woody, etc.

The first time I thought Fleenor was losing it was when I posted that Tawdy was a poor athletic director in late 2005/early 2006. Fleenor disagreed vehemently and went off on a list of all the reasons he was doing a great job.

Of course, two years later he was buying ASU season tickets because he hated Turner so much.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    LawDawg1 said:

Race and dnc pretty much nailed it.

Can I add that at the Boise State game I saw Bleenor using some sort of mask inhaler? I'm in Club Husky too. I'm big like that. Although I didn't get a hole in one, I like to check up on people like that.

I went to a tailgater in Corvallis with Kim Fetters Fleens Whiskeydawg and others in 2003. Gilby's first year. Good guys</

Did Kimmy lay down a rail of marching powder?

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

For what its worth, I sat with Fleenor at a game years ago and have talked with him a few times since. He's actually a good guy in person.

Prior to Kim changing the dawgman boards after the 2011 season Fleenor was much less of dbag on the boards. He didn't post as much and didn't have this cult of personality type persona. His move to a full blown dbag on the bored came after Kim changed the tenor of the bored. This likely coincided with greater access to Sark & Woody, etc.

The first time I thought Fleenor was losing it was when I posted that Tawdy was a poor athletic director in late 2005/early 2006. Fleenor disagreed vehemently and went off on a list of all the reasons he was doing a great job.

Of course, two years later he was buying ASU season tickets because he hated Turner so much.

This encapsulates Fleenor more than anything. He is the classic doog who thinks no matter who the AD is or who the head coach is - he is tossing them bouquets and giving them blowjobs until they get fired. Then Fleenor takes out the knives and cuts them to shreds.
  • dnc said:

This encapsulates Fleenor more than anything. He is the classic doog who thinks no matter who the AD is or who the head coach is - he is tossing them bouquets and giving them blowjobs until they get fired. Then Fleenor takes out the knives and cuts them to shreds.
    Best example is Sark. He was so pissed off at the hire then after one round of golf he loves Sark and defends him so much. All those Doogman guys are complete jokes.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    I met the guy once. Not intentionally. I remember thinking if Albert Finney died in a lake and they hauled his corpse out 2 days later he'd look like this guy. Stared at my girlfriends tits the entire time. Dbag.
    koopdog said:

I met the guy once. Not intentionally. I remember thinking if Albert Finney died in a lake and they hauled his corpse out 2 days later he'd look like this guy. Stared at my girlfriends tits the entire time. Dbag.

POGTFO

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Good posts....now I recall Fleenor vowing to be done with UW if Ty was hired. He thought Turner was a good hire at the time. So he is a fucking d-bag.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

koopdog said:

We'll need to see a picture of your girlfriends tits.
    I understand.
    topdawgnc said:

koopdog said:

We'll need to see a picture of your girlfriends tits.
    Ergo, POGTFO

• koopdog said:

I remember Race during his podcast "Oh fleenor is who is he. He's always talking up himself that's just who he is. He had a girl with him, she had big tits".
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

koopdog said:

I remember Race during his podcast "Oh fleenor is who is he. He's always talking up himself that's just who he is. He had a girl with him, she had big tits".
    Pics or GTFO.
  • Swaye said:

koopdog said:

Pics or GTFO.
    Ask Race, was just quoting him.

HTH
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    So we had 2 poasts about tits and no pictures?

Fuck this bored.