Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bleenor's Favorite Don James Memory...

jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
When James called him Phil...

When he got a hole in one and won a car, it was the most excited he ever saw Don...

Drinking out of the 1992 Rose Bowl trophy in James' suite after the game.

You know he had a boner in his sweatpants while tying that one out on his free iPad that he got from Dish.

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825
    edited September 2013
    Race and dnc pretty much nailed it.

Can I add that at the Boise State game I saw Bleenor using some sort of mask inhaler? I'm in Club Husky too. I'm big like that. Although I didn't get a hole in one, I like to check up on people like that.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    jmc84 said:

When James called him Phil...

When he got a hole in one and won a car, it was the most excited he ever saw Don...

Drinking out of the 1992 Rose Bowl trophy in James' suite after the game.

You know he had a boner in his sweatpants while tying that one out on his free iPad that he got from Dish.

That's creepy ... Phil loves to share his stories ... He loves that hole on one story ...
    LawDawg1 said:

Can I add that at the Boise State game I saw Bleenor using some sort of mask inhaler? I'm in Club Husky too. I'm big like that. Although I didn't get a hole in one, I like to check up on people like that.

He uses a variety of inhalers and respiratory adjunct devices ...

He won't be my friend anymore because Dino Rossi is his 'close personal friend' and I said Dino was a douche.

I really don't know if Dino is a douche ... I just liked the alliteration...
  • Good Christ. Why couldn't Bleenor gotten the cancer instead?

If there was a god this would have happened.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    I don't know how to use photoshop, but someone needs to put Bleenor's face on the most interesting man in the world so we can make memes out of it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

This thread violates the terms of service.

DJ? No, not Don James, who I knew quite well really. Used to play golf with Don and Carol. I got Don on Augusta National. He really loved that. When I explained to Don in 1989 that he should try the 46 defense I insisted that Lambo get the credit. To this day no one knows that I am personally responsible for the national title team.

I had learned about the 46 defense from a nomadic tribe I once traveled with on the Spice Trail in ancient times. I always knew that I would help Don James with it I just had no idea it would be so soon.

I've been asked to do the eulogy at the funeral. It's hard for a modest guy like myself to do it but Carol insists and how can I say no? I'm going to give a funeral speech I learned from the Phoenicians who transcribed it from the Ancient Aliens Book of the Dead.

Fuck off

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Haha as soon as I saw the thread title, I knew what was coming.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    edited September 2013

LawDawg1 said:

He uses a variety of inhalers and respiratory adjunct devices ...

He won't be my friend anymore because Dino Rossi is his 'close personal friend' and I said Dino was a douche.

I really don't know if Dino is a douche ... I just liked the alliteration...
    My aunt worked with Dino in the 80s.
    Supposedly he's a nice guy.
  • Like this?

I don't know why but just his stare makes me laugh so hard. Then you throw in witty memes about him and this bored could get interesting. If you don't have witty memes about Fleens that will be interesting too.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    For what its worth, I sat with Fleenor at a game years ago and have talked with him a few times since. He's actually a good guy in person.

Prior to Kim changing the dawgman boards after the 2011 season Fleenor was much less of dbag on the boards. He didn't post as much and didn't have this cult of personality type persona. His move to a full blown dbag on the bored came after Kim changed the tenor of the bored. This likely coincided with greater access to Sark & Woody, etc.
  • For what its worth, I sat with Fleenor at a game years ago and have talked with him a few times since. He's actually a good guy in person.

Prior to Kim changing the dawgman boards after the 2011 season Fleenor was much less of dbag on the boards. He didn't post as much and didn't have this cult of personality type persona. His move to a full blown dbag on the bored came after Kim changed the tenor of the bored. This likely coincided with greater access to Sark & Woody, etc.

IDK I remember Race and iDawg shitting on him on a podcast in 2009.

Like this?

That might be a bit over the top...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    I went to a tailgater in Corvallis with Kim Fetters Fleens Whiskeydawg and others in 2003. Gilby's first year. Good guys