Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Ballbag

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

UCLA last won a Rose Bowl before I was even born. People forget that.

The date in time when your mom shat you out of her boner turnstile and placed you in a hospital dumpster is an arbitrary demarcation.
    Projecting.

I've always interpreted your rude behavior towards me as anger that you didn't get accepted into UCLA.
    I decided not to apply to UCLA after realizing that I would be paying 4x the money to go to a public school with a bad football program and a student body full of Asians. UW was the better value, although both schools offered me academic scholarships. HTH
    It's funny because after you showed up at UW you were like, "Huh, Asians and bad football program, as far as the slant eye can see."
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,121
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The date in time when your mom shat you out of her boner turnstile and placed you in a hospital dumpster is an arbitrary demarcation.
    Projecting.

I've always interpreted your rude behavior towards me as anger that you didn't get accepted into UCLA.
    I decided not to apply to UCLA after realizing that I would be paying 4x the money to go to a public school with a bad football program and a student body full of Asians. UW was the better value, although both schools offered me academic scholarships. HTH
    It's funny because after you showed up at UW you were like, "Huh, Asians and bad football program, as far as the slant eye can see."
    HRYK. Fuck.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Projecting.

Before you said you got accepted but chose UW instead. How do you get scholarships without applying.

Sounds like you're lying. It also sounds like you care.
    UCLA was a safety school, as was UW. Didn't have the money to go Ivy. Does that bother you that much that I would be given conditional partial academis scholarships to Pac-12 schools almost a decade ago? Or does it bother you that I'm just plain better at life than you? Abundance?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Projecting.

Before you said you got accepted but chose UW instead. How do you get scholarships without applying.

UCLA was a safety school, as was UW. Didn't have the money to go Ivy. Does that bother you that much that I would be given conditional partial academis scholarships to Pac-12 schools almost a decade ago? Or does it bother you that I'm just plain better at life than you? Abundance?
    99% of the population is better at life than ballgargler.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Projecting.

It doesn't bother me. Does being caught in lie bother you? Sure seems like it bothers you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Projecting.

99% of the population is better at life than ballgargler.
    And here he was thinking he was the 99%.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Projecting.

It doesn't bother me. Does being caught in lie bother you? Sure seems like it bothers you.
    You've gone full court now and there is no helping you.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Projecting.

You've gone full court now and there is no helping you.
    That's right. Tap out, hoe.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually didn't go to UW right out of school. I transferred in as a soph after blowing up my knee playing soccer at a small SoCal school that gave me a half ride. Might still move back down there, as the pussy is unmatched. #latinas
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I actually didn't go to UW right out of school. I transferred in as a soph after blowing up my knee playing soccer at a small SoCal school that gave me a half ride. Might still move back down there, as the pussy is unmatched. #latinas

Only ride you ever got was from your two dads when they Eiffel tower'd you, J.

Stay in Seattle, wdwya
    Seattle?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I know I already responded to this, but I just wanted to point out that my mom was a virgin when she had me.