Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Role call: Who's going to Pocatello?

2»

Comments

• dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

jmc84 said:

Didn't we talk about moving this dorky high-school pep rally doogman band-geek shit to a far away forum. FUCK O DEAR' Hey I'm going to the game, I'm going to play Polish horeshoes, drink a lot, inhale a few bumbs of the finest toot college kids can provide, stare at cunts half my age and have fun mocking band dingus' like yourself playing "quarters" on your tailgate with bungus sniffers like Damone, gnc, Azduck, boobie, needmortime, here-to -beat-my-pud etc. Who'd I leave out?

I can't figure out if we're whooshing you, or you're whooshing us. Either way, whooooosh.
    Pretty sure he's been whooshing us for a while now.

Anyways as always going to assume it's Harv.

Hi Harv!
    He_Needs_More_Tim is approaching "Boobs Or Harv" RoadDawg territory in this thread.

It's. Not. Harv.
    I'm aware. Some people just can't handle Sarkasm on here. I just wanted a reason to say Hi Harv!

Of course it's not Harv. He would have rubbed our noses in it by now.
    Next time a simple "No. It was sarkasm" will suffice.

Next time give me the benefit of the doubt. It's not like I'm IrishDawgFS.
    But you were starting to look RoadDawgFS.

Next time I'll LIFPO.
    Always let it play out. Also RoadDawg is a good guy.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

jmc84 said:

Didn't we talk about moving this dorky high-school pep rally doogman band-geek shit to a far away forum. FUCK O DEAR' Hey I'm going to the game, I'm going to play Polish horeshoes, drink a lot, inhale a few bumbs of the finest toot college kids can provide, stare at cunts half my age and have fun mocking band dingus' like yourself playing "quarters" on your tailgate with bungus sniffers like Damone, gnc, Azduck, boobie, needmortime, here-to -beat-my-pud etc. Who'd I leave out?

I can't figure out if we're whooshing you, or you're whooshing us. Either way, whooooosh.

Hi Harv!
    He_Needs_More_Tim is approaching "Boobs Or Harv" RoadDawg territory in this thread.

It's. Not. Harv.
    I'm aware. Some people just can't handle Sarkasm on here. I just wanted a reason to say Hi Harv!

Next time I'll LIFPO.
    I like RoadDawg, but his Harvdar sucks.

• dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

jmc84 said:

Hi Harv!

It's. Not. Harv.

Next time I'll LIFPO.
    I like RoadDawg, but his Harvdar sucks.

Harvdar is pretty obvious because Harv always makes it obvious. Like his "cfetters" on dawgbored(RIP).
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2013
    I was a young freshmen who got thrown on the board too early. I had an offseason with Ivan Loois, and look at me now.

I was a young freshmen who got thrown on the board too early. I had an offseason with Ivan Loois, and look at me now.

DJ should never have burned your redshirt

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Now we know the real reason Oregon doesn't like to talk about football pre-1994.

tracker said:

Now we know the real reason Oregon doesn't like to talk about football pre-1994.

Royotis!!! True???

• I was a young freshmen who got thrown on the board too early. I had an offseason with Ivan Loois, and look at me now.

You should have been redshirted as you weren't ready. It's going to suck as we could have used you as a fifth year senior.

I guess we just need more time before you can judge us as coaches.