Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Role call: Who's going to Pocatello?

TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam
I'm thinking of leaving Friday morning. Any other DAWGS gonna be on the road? We could caravan.

Should be good.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    I'd rather watch "two girls one cup"
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

My mom says I can borrow her van if it gets me out of the basement for the weekend, and it has a DVD player in it, so I can arrange that.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    jmc84 said:

My mom says I can borrow her van if it gets me out of the basement for the weekend, and it has a DVD player in it, so I can arrange that.
    Do you think you could pick me up in Green River? My uncle is giving me some money for gas.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Didn't we talk about moving this dorky high-school pep rally doogman band-geek shit to a far away forum. FUCK O DEAR' Hey I'm going to the game, I'm going to play Polish horeshoes, drink a lot, inhale a few bumbs of the finest toot college kids can provide, stare at cunts half my age and have fun mocking band dingus' like yourself playing "quarters" on your tailgate with bungus sniffers like Damone, gnc, Azduck, boobie, needmortime, here-to -beat-my-pud etc. Who'd I leave out?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Two girls one cunt rocked. Forgot about that blood. nice job

Didn't we talk about moving this dorky high-school pep rally doogman band-geek shit to a far away forum. FUCK O DEAR' Hey I'm going to the game, I'm going to play Polish horeshoes, drink a lot, inhale a few bumbs of the finest toot college kids can provide, stare at cunts half my age and have fun mocking band dingus' like yourself playing "quarters" on your tailgate with bungus sniffers like Damone, gnc, Azduck, boobie, needmortime, here-to -beat-my-pud etc. Who'd I leave out?

That's not a bad idea. I should bring my D&D set so we can play once the game is over. The traffic in Pocatello can get pretty bad, so we will have some time to kill.

• jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

I can't figure out if we're whooshing you, or you're whooshing us. Either way, whooooosh.
  • jmc84 said:

I can't figure out if we're whooshing you, or you're whooshing us. Either way, whooooosh.
    Pretty sure he's been whooshing us for a while now.

Anyways as always going to assume it's Harv.

Hi Harv!
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    This made my morning.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    FREE PUB!

jmc84 said:

Hi Harv!
    I can assure you that it is not Harv. I think it is partly an act, but some of it is serious. It's a split personality type thing.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

jmc84 said:

Hi Harv!
    He_Needs_More_Tim is approaching "Boobs Or Harv" RoadDawg territory in this thread.

It's. Not. Harv.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited September 2013
    dnc said:

jmc84 said:

Hi Harv!
    He_Needs_More_Tim is approaching "Boobs Or Harv" RoadDawg territory in this thread.

It's. Not. Harv.
    I'm aware. Some people just can't handle Sarkasm on here. I just wanted a reason to say Hi Harv!

Of course it's not Harv. He would have rubbed our noses in it by now.
  • Cleaning out the RV as I type this. Gotta go fuel up some gas for this long trip. I plan on leaving tonight to beat traffic as I heard traffic is terrible at Pocatello.

I plan on camping out overnight tomorrow as I heard gameday might be there as this is a huge game. I'll probably camp out overnight to make sure I don't miss the pregame festivities.

After the game I have no idea what to do in Pocatello. Are there any good sights to see there? Any local bars so I can have some good friendly banter going with their fans.

I expect this to be a good game though that's why I'm traveling. I only go to the big games.

dnc said:

jmc84 said:

Hi Harv!

It's. Not. Harv.
    I'm aware. Some people just can't handle Sarkasm on here. I just wanted a reason to say Hi Harv!

Next time a simple "No. It was sarkasm" will suffice.

• dnc said:

dnc said:

jmc84 said:

Hi Harv!

It's. Not. Harv.

Next time give me the benefit of the doubt. It's not like I'm IrishDawgFS.

dnc said:

dnc said:

jmc84 said:

Hi Harv!

It's. Not. Harv.

But you were starting to look RoadDawgFS.

Next time I'll LIFPO.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542

That's debatable