Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's safe to say the Panthers choked

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2016
    Pittsburgh without the best offensive weapon in football, playing a fourth string running back, and a quarterback with a numbed arm looked better in Denver than the shit show Carolina's offense gave us on Super Bowl Sunday.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Carolina was a juggernaut at home but a much different team away from home. Their last 3 road games they were an average to slightly above average team.

This is why screwing around for the first half of the season fucked the Hawks. Address the offensive line, start your best five from the beginning of the year and win home field going away this year Carroll.
    Not to be a hook but I really think the 10am start plus the shitty field put them at a greater disadvantage. You can't not discount that when they repeatedly suck in the first half and guys are slipping around at the start of the game.

I thought Carolina would win a very close game and I think it would have been really close without those issues.
    That just enhances my point. No 10am start time if the game is in Seattle. Nor a shitty field.
    It would have been a whole different game If Falk had played
    Who?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,356
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2016
    dnc said:

Carolina was a juggernaut at home but a much different team away from home. Their last 3 road games they were an average to slightly above average team.

This is why screwing around for the first half of the season fucked the Hawks. Address the offensive line, start your best five from the beginning of the year and win home field going away this year Carroll.
    So Seattle beats Carolina rather easily at home, say 34-17, instead of losing to them and then goes 14-2?