Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Staff! True?

2»

Comments

• Only time I was truly happy when Oregon lost was in 2000 vs Oregon State when it helped us reached the Rose Bowl. Other than that besides trolling them it doesn't make my day better like it does the Doogs.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2013

Only time I was truly happy when Oregon lost was in 2000 vs Oregon State when it helped us reached the Rose Bowl. Other than that besides trolling them it doesn't make my day better like it does the Doogs.

I will add 2001 vs Stanford to that list. I actually hated Oregon back then, and didn't feel like an idiot for doing so. Since Rick left, I have not hated them at all, and when Chip took over, I even started to like them.

• Only time I was truly happy when Oregon lost was in 2000 vs Oregon State when it helped us reached the Rose Bowl. Other than that besides trolling them it doesn't make my day better like it does the Doogs.

I will add 2001 vs Stanford to that list. I actually hated Oregon back then, and didn't feel like an idiot for doing so. Since Rick left, I have not hated them at all, and when Chip took over, I even started to like them.

Hating them from 1995-2003 was justified in my opinion as I did too. Once we stopped being good at football I stopped hating Oregon and USC. In fact I was rooting for USC in the Pete era which was something that seemed unthinkable in the 90's.

Once again thanks Emmert!