Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Staff! True?

UW fans and OS fans would rather see Oregon lose than their own team win. They hate oregon more than they love their own school.
This a common refrain over at Marty's Playhouse. But does it ring true for you as a Husky fan?

This is what being a Doog (or Boov or Coog) is all about; caring more about your rival than you do your own team. But this HAS to be the very small vocal minority right?

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Axe the "I hate Oregon" thread.

FO, G
    AZDuck said:

Axe the "I hate Oregon" thread.

FO, G

what do you mean by "axe?" are you being racist?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    There's some of that attitude here, but nothing like what you see in Doogman.

For the fanbase as a whole, I'd guess it is around 50/50.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    I would rather see UW win and Oregon lose. Does that make me a superdoog?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,384 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2013
    I know when Oregon loses I screw

When the Dawgs win I fuck

See the difference?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Semidoog, at best.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

I would rather see UW win and Oregon lose. Does that make
    me a superdoog?

Semidoog, at best.
    Dammit, I hate it when I underachieve, especially when Oregon is involved. Think I will go to Beaverton (must irritate the hell out of Uncle Phil that he can't change city's name) to apply for a job (accountant) at Nike and become an undercoverdoog.

me a superdoog?

Semidoog, at best.
    Dammit, I hate it when I underachieve, especially when Oregon is involved. Think I will go to Beaverton (must irritate the hell out of Uncle Phil that he can't change city's name) to apply for a job (accountant) at Nike and become an undercoverdoog.

It's cheaper to live in Hillsboro, Dawg.

• If Oregon wins or lose I booze!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Listen, the pac12 is in long term trouble without USC. SC under Carroll could go into ANY FUCKING stadium in the country and win. They did it twice in brutal fashion vs then a good Auburn team and Arkansas. That's when the SEC wasn't the default national championship Rep. The SEC and their inflated image needs to be fed into a wood chipper. The pac12 is the ONLY conference who can do that.

Oregon and Stanford are the only hope to knock Alabama off (Bammer plays nobody here on out). LSU? They play absolutely nobody the entire year so how can we determine their worth?.) So Alabama plays LSU and the SEC title game. That game means nothing. Alabama can lose and still get into BCS title game. The system is flawed. Oregon can defraud the system. I'm all Oregon (and it hurts because I hate Oregon and their fans more than any team, any fans, anything on fucking earth. ). But I hate the SEC myth more right now!
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Listen, the pac12 is in long term trouble without USC. SC under Carroll could go into ANY FUCKING stadium in the country and win. They did it twice in brutal fashion vs then a good Auburn team and Arkansas. That's when the SEC wasn't the default national championship Rep. The SEC and their inflated image needs to be fed into a wood chipper. The pac12 is the ONLY conference who can do that.

Oregon and Stanford are the only hope to knock Alabama off (Bammer plays nobody here on out). LSU? They play absolutely nobody the entire year so how can we determine their worth?.) So Alabama plays LSU and the SEC title game. That game means nothing. Alabama can lose and still get into BCS title game. The system is flawed. Oregon can defraud the system. I'm all Oregon (and it hurts because I hate Oregon and their fans more than any team, any fans, anything on fucking earth. ). But I hate the SEC myth more right now!

Not your best effort.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846

me a superdoog?

Semidoog, at best.

Washington, Stanford, Notre Dame, Mississippi.

Add Nike to the list.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I will root for an Oregon loss when we both are contenders for titles. I don't like or dislike them more than any other Pac 12 team. I enjoy watching them play because they are really fucking good, just like how I enjoyed watching USC under Carroll.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam

That used to be something Washington could take care of itself. And for the weeks UW didn't play Oregon, no one gave a damn who the Ducks played.

I miss Warshington.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,145 Founders Club

This makes your life abundant.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    I blame BO, NEM and the doogbags who wear them