Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ArizonaStateFuckingStupid

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    You guys are all probably just a bunch of Zoona trolls trying to make ASU look bad.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    In all honesty, ASU has always struck me as a sleeping giant. Not a perfect analogue for UW, but many parallels. Perpetually limping along from self-inflicted wounds.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    TTJ said:

In all honesty, ASU has always struck me as a sleeping giant. Not a perfect analogue for UW, but many parallels. Perpetually limping along from self-inflicted wounds.

agreed

• You guys are all probably just a bunch of Zoona trolls trying to make ASU look bad.

I am a zoner troll on some scout sites lol.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Bump.

Who the fuck has a QB punt while trailing by 25 points anyway?
  • ASU is not serious about football at all.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    edited September 2013

ASU is a classic study in how a school that has all the right ingredients for a national championship can get fucked up by hiring wrong coach after wrong coach.

ASU is the old Boise St. Arizona kids have been leaving the state for years. Talent there is really improving but it will be divided by Rich Rod and by the fact that many kids there leave the state.
    I'd actually say Boise State is the old ASU. ASU go look it up in the 1970's was always ranked highly because they played in a terrible conference. Then they joined the Pac-10 and have been pretty average.

Same thing would happen to Boise if they joined the Pac-12. Just like Utah and TCU.
    That's pretty much it. in the 70's ( and 60's too I think) they had a hardass coach named Frank Kush who won a lot against the old WAC. Both AZ schools have been average since they joined the pac-10 in 1978. Either one could be a power if they really wanted to....fence off AZ, poach soCal and Texass..