Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

romar gonna romar

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

Yay now a clock management fuck up and another 5 minute trip to the monitor. What a shitshow. This game could push 3 hours if it goes to ot

Fuck you and fuck everything about College Basketball, UW Basketball, and Pac12 refs
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    How does murray not even get a touch there?
    Never stop being an idiot romar
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    who's the tiny white manlet who just entered the game? is he this year's human cigar?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Never in doubt.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looking at the box score someone won't be able to tell how tough of a game AA had, however I'll give him credit for finally hitting some big buckets to help seal the win.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm fucking pissed I missed tonight's game. AA will bounce back. It's good to win with him having shit games.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited February 2016

I'm fucking pissed I missed tonight's game. AA will bounce back. It's good to win with him having shit games.

He's kinda sucked for s couple weeks now. Hopefully it's just a slump and not him crashing back to earth.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm glad i didn't stay up till 12am to watch that shit show, but a win is a win!!!!

And baby boy is a stud!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Is there any chance Murray comes back next year if he has a couple more games like last night?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is there any chance Murray comes back next year if he has a couple more games like last night?

Yes because his outside shot isn't that solid. Wroten was able to get to the hoop at will and has flamed out of the NBA. Agree he's more and more likely to leave, but he's only hit 6 threes all season. Granted why shoot threes when you can get to the basket at will, but there are lots of ways he can improve his draft stock by coming back.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Murray and Dickerson need to get healthy as well. Murray tweaked his ankle last night and hopefully it didn't tighten up on him over night. Dickerson looks to be playing a little slower as well. On that note, I love Dickerson. If anyone gets unsung hero of the year award its him. Consistently guarding bigger posts, usually drops in 8 to 12 per game, doesn't make a ton of mistakes.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

Oh and AA still sucks

Serious pressing
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Oh and AA still sucks

Serious pressing
    huh?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

Yes because his outside shot isn't that solid. Wroten was able to get to the hoop at will and has flamed out of the NBA. Agree he's more and more likely to leave, but he's only hit 6 threes all season. Granted why shoot threes when you can get to the basket at will, but there are lots of ways he can improve his draft stock by coming back.
    Dude would be unreal with a consistent outside shot, definite lottery pick. If he returns I'm full on doog mode next year with Fultz and another year of experience for the rest of the team. No reason (other than Romar) to not make the tourney four years in a row with this group.
    Next year will be special.

Seriously. If Murray stays, Fultz is an upgrade over AA (assuming he doesn't have brain damage). More beef on the front line. Speed, speed, speed. Ready to rumble.
  • Options

Definitely a chance, but if he has too many more it's hard to imagine.

Yesterday he really did remind me of Wroten against Duke how he could just get to the rim anytime he put the ball on the floor. On one hand it was Arizona State not Duke, on the other hand Murray is not hopeless at the free throw line, is a much more consistent passer than Wroten was as a freshman, much more willing and better defender, and appears to be about 3000 times more liked by his teammates.

I think it's a lock that he'll have a better career than Wroten. The question will be is he happy being a mid to late first round pick this year or does he want to work hard on his shot all offseason and come back and jump into the top 5 to 7. If he could develop a Terrance Ross sophomore year outside shot he'd be conference POY and an easy top 10 pick.

Hard to say what his priorities are. I don't think he can really go wrong either way.
  • Options

Doogles said:

Dude would be unreal with a consistent outside shot, definite lottery pick. If he returns I'm full on doog mode next year with Fultz and another year of experience for the rest of the team. No reason (other than Romar) to not make the tourney four years in a row with this group.
    Next year will be special.

Seriously. If Murray stays, Fultz is an upgrade over AA (assuming he doesn't have brain damage). More beef on the front line. Speed, speed, speed. Ready to rumble.
    I'm a pretty big Andrews hater and I think that's very optimistic. Andrews has been a stud most of the season.

The good news is if Murray's back I don't think Fultz will need to be better than Andrews. I think it would be fair to expect one or two of the first year Dawgs don't take a step forward, a few of them take a modest step forward, and one or two of them make a big leap. If any of the three bigs take a leap, we?ll be damn good. If two of them do, look the fuck out. Hell, all it would really take for Chris or Dime to be monsters is learning how to stay out of foul trouble.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fultz insists he picked Washington because he wanted to blaze his own trail rather than blend in with a collection of five-stars at a place like Kentucky. The Huskies have a strong freshman class this season, led by shooting guard Dejounte Murray, who Fultz says he can't wait to play with. He should get the keys to the Huskies offense from the moment he steps on campus, and if he plays as well as everyone expects, it might be a short stay.