Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

***OFFICIAL*** NSD TBS Thread

Comments

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

AIRWOLF said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

5 pages long and Dennis is pissed as fuck. Feels like a game thread, except I'm not drunk.

#beermewhileiwoof

I canceled all my meetings today and I'm just sitting here eating peanuts and feeling despondent.
    D side of the ball looks pretty good.

O side we got a QB nobody gives two shits about, one good OL, a fucking project and a half OL, a skinny Asian WR nobody wanted, some other loser WR nobody wanted, and a midget Columbian RB. There is no joy in Mudville.

Look on the bright side, a bunch of those 70s and 80s Don James teams that the old farts still masturbate over had offenses that were terribad.

If Smiff will replace bubble screens that never work with fullback dives that never work, we won't have to listen to the geezers bitch about the good old days any more.

Tom Flick
    Steve Peuller
    Cary Conklin
    Huge Mellon
    Chris Chandler

All played in the NFL you dumb twat. Keep rooting for the pile of shit this program has become and get the fuck back to doogman
    I remember.

I just don't revel in bitterness and disappointment, I guess.

Nor do I fetishize fullbacks and offenses that can't fucking score, even while they have NFL caliber QBs.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,097
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2016
    JECAR said:

I'm not as disappointed as some of you guys are. We? Got Eifler (future Black Panther), McGrew (midget drug lord), Love (Mora spent the night in his treehouse) and Murphy (We?killed it in Arizona this year according to Jew'd, plus I'd bet that he finds some time at WR). Twattenberg is a solid addition, Beef Wellington and Gil-Christ give depth and Rapeculture is already on campus handing out roofies.

You named 8 kids. 6 of them play Defense. One of them goes on a line somewhere. That fucking blows. There are some great pieces in this class, the problem is they are almost all on D, and outside of two gets Levi/Twatter, nothing at all on the lines worth mentioning.

Had fucktard Peterman gotten a couple good WRs, and another good to great OL, and oh I don;t know, EASON, I wouldn't be drinking. Well, yes I would, but I'd be happier when drunk later.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

JECAR said:

I'm not as disappointed as some of you guys are. We? Got Eifler (future Black Panther), McGrew (midget drug lord), Love (Mora spent the night in his treehouse) and Murphy (We?killed it in Arizona this year according to Jew'd, plus I'd bet that he finds some time at WR). Twattenberg is a solid addition, Beef Wellington and Gil-Christ give depth and Rapeculture is already on campus handing out roofies.

You named 8 kids. 6 of them play Defense. One of them goes on a line somewhere. That fucking blows. There are some great pieces in this class, the problem is they are almost all on D, and outside of two gets Levi/Twatter, nothing at all on the lines worth mentioning.

Had fucktard Peterman gotten a couple good WRs, and another good to great OL, and oh I don;t know, EASON, I wouldn't be drinking. Well, yes I would, but I'd be happier when drunk later.
    THIS. EXACT. THING.

How can you take literally ONE viable interior linemen?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

5 pages long and Dennis is pissed as fuck. Feels like a game thread, except I'm not drunk.

#beermewhileiwoof

I canceled all my meetings today and I'm just sitting here eating peanuts and feeling despondent.
    D side of the ball looks pretty good.

O side we got a QB nobody gives two shits about, one good OL, a fucking project and a half OL, a skinny Asian WR nobody wanted, some other loser WR nobody wanted, and a midget Columbian RB. There is no joy in Mudville.

Look on the bright side, a bunch of those 70s and 80s Don James teams that the old farts still masturbate over had offenses that were terribad.

If Smiff will replace bubble screens that never work with fullback dives that never work, we won't have to listen to the geezers bitch about the good old days any more.

Tom Flick
    Steve Peuller
    Cary Conklin
    Huge Mellon
    Chris Chandler

All played in the NFL you dumb twat. Keep rooting for the pile of shit this program has become and get the fuck back to doogman
    I remember.

I just don't revel in bitterness and disappointment, I guess.

Nor do I fetishize fullbacks and offenses that can't fucking score, even while they have NFL caliber QBs.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580

Swaye said:

JECAR said:

THIS. EXACT. THING.

Maybe Petermun likes winning 9-3? Ever think about that!1!!
  • Options
    This nightmare won't end... the first thing out of Bush's mouth about Fuller is that he's... ... ... wait for it... ... CONSISTENT. Your #NSD16 WR class. Filled with a consistent guy and an Asian guy.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    Dardanus said:

The AH-64 Apache has a helmet-to-gun tracking system. Pretty cool.

POTD
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,097
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Pretty stoked about RappCulture though, and Wellington.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,732
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

JECAR said:

Guys I love:
    McGrew (he's Colombian!!!)
    Wattenberg
    Onwurzurkie
    Williams
    Eifler
    Wellington
    Rapp
    Love
    Murphy
    Chin's dad

Guys I like:
    Bridge-Gadd (2 names, 1 QB)
    Gilchrist
    Pleasant

Guys that make me want to burn my own house down:
    Chincredible
    Fuller
    Harris
    Kizer (not so much that he's bad, just... FUCKING FUCK)

We don't talk about Soderberg.
    Is this basically your 3/2/1 rating system breakdown?

You gave the 2015 class Five 3s, Fifteen 2s, and Three 1s.

(also you previously said Kizer was a 2.)
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

JECAR said:

THIS. EXACT. THING.

And how can we miss out on one of the top 3 QBs in the nation, for the 3 time in like 6 years, from within spitting distance of Seattle. FFS. One of these times shouldn't we be able to get a top QB to come here? Jesus Christ. Bet the morons at doogman are making excuses like crazy, just like everyone did for Max Browne, and that loser before him....so fuckign pissed off. Daniel Bridge Gadd. Bridge Gadd sounds like some kind of goddamn Venezuelan tractor company or some shit. Fuck.
    This is lovely.

But this point is the exact issue. We missed the #1 fucking QB in the country in the only place we get 5* recruits from (the state of WA) and take 1 fucking OL.

I respect Pete, but this class is like a skinny chick with fake tits that gives you the clap.

Sort of seems good at the time, but then you realize later you really should've been more careful.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    AIRWOLF said:

His PE teacher says he takes plays off. In badminton, but still.
    He'l tall and fast.

Pass
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

JECAR said:

Guys I love:
    McGrew (he's Colombian!!!)
    Wattenberg
    Onwurzurkie
    Williams
    Eifler
    Wellington
    Rapp
    Love
    Murphy
    Chin's dad

Guys I like:
    Bridge-Gadd (2 names, 1 QB)
    Gilchrist
    Pleasant

Guys that make me want to burn my own house down:
    Chincredible
    Fuller
    Harris
    Kizer (not so much that he's bad, just... FUCKING FUCK)

We don't talk about Soderberg.
    Is this basically your 3/2/1 rating system breakdown?

You gave the 2015 class Five 3s, Fifteen 2s, and Three 1s.

(also you previously said Kizer was a 2.)

Look at logical consistency superiority guy.