Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to PurpleJ

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And squirting is just peeing.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Obviously you havent seen either...
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    A black eye for my children for fucks sake. I would say my childrens' children but that generation will fail to exist. This is so preposterous I'm still shaking my head. Im getting dizzy, like in the good ole' days when I woke up in this state regularly with pussy juice caked to my face and a nameless twat's feet in my grill. Its bringing back fond times.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Obviously you havent seen either...
    I'm not into scat. Sorry.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,226
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Scat singing
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ella Fitzgerald is generally considered to be one of the greatest scat singers in jazz history.[1]
    In vocal jazz, scat singing is vocal improvisation with wordless vocables, nonsense syllables or without words at all. Scat singing is a difficult technique that requires singers with the ability to sing improvised melodies and rhythms using the voice as an instrument rather than a speaking medium.

Contents [hide]
    1 Characteristics
    1.1 Structure and syllable choice
    1.2 Humor
    2 History
    2.1 Origins
    2.2 Later development
    2.3 Vocal bass
    2.4 Use in hip-hop
    3 Music historical explanations
    4 Critical assessment
    5 Notes
    6 See also
    7 References
    8 Works cited
    9 External links
    Characteristics[edit]
    Structure and syllable choice[edit]
    Though scat singing is improvised, the melodic lines are often variations on scale and arpeggio fragments, stock patterns and riffs, as is the case with instrumental improvisers. As well, scatting usually incorporates musical structure. All of Ella Fitzgerald's scat performances of "How High the Moon", for instance, use the same tempo, begin with a chorus of a straight reading of the lyric, move to a "specialty chorus" introducing the scat chorus, and then the scat itself.[2] Will Friedwald has compared Ella Fitzgerald to Chuck Jones directing his Roadrunner cartoon—each uses predetermined formulas in innovative ways.[2]

The deliberate choice of scat syllables also is a key element in vocal jazz improvisation. Syllable choice influences the pitch articulation, coloration, and resonance of the performance.[3] Syllable choice also differentiated jazz singers' personal styles: Betty Carter was inclined to use sounds like "louie-ooie-la-la-la" (soft-tongued sounds or liquids) while Sarah Vaughan would prefer "shoo-doo-shoo-bee-ooo-bee" (fricatives, plosives, and open vowels).[4] The choice of scat syllables can also be used to reflect the sounds of different instruments. The comparison of the scatting styles of Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan reveals that Fitzgerald's improvisation mimics the sounds of swing-era big bands with which she performed, while Vaughan's mimics that of her accompanying bop-era small combos.[5][a]

Humor[edit]
    Humor is another important element of scat singing. Cab Calloway exemplified the use of humorous scatting.[6] Other classic examples of humorous scatting include Slim Gaillard, Leo Watson, and Bam Brown's 1945 "Avocado Seed Soup Symphony," in which the singers scat variations on the word "avocado" for much of the recording.[7] In addition to such nonsensical uses of language, humor is communicated in scat singing through the use of musical quotation. Leo Watson, who performed before the canon of American popular music, frequently drew on nursery rhymes in his scatting. This is called using a compression.[8] Ella Fitzgerald, who performed later, was able to draw extensively on popular music in her singing. For example, in her classic 1960 recording of "How High the Moon" live in Berlin, she quotes over a dozen songs, including "The Peanut Vendor", "Heat Wave", "A-Tisket, A-Tasket", and "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes".[9]

History[edit]

"That Haunting Melody" excerpt
    MENU0:00
    Al Jolson's scatting during his 1911 recording of "That Haunting Melody" has been cited as one of the earliest examples of scat singing. — 322 KB
    Problems playing this file? See media help.
    Origins[edit]

"Heebie Jeebies" excerpt
    Louis Armstrong's 1926 recording of "Heebie Jeebies" was the most influential early example of scat singing. — 168 KB

"Mississippi Mud" excerpt
    The Rhythm Boys scat on their 1927 recording of "Mississippi Mud / I Left My Sugar Standing in the Rain." Harry Barris somewhat mimics the sound of a cymbal. — 139 KB
    Though Louis Armstrong's 1926 recording of "Heebie Jeebies" is often cited as the first song to employ scatting, there are many earlier examples.[10] One early master of ragtime scat singing was Gene Greene who recorded scat choruses in his song "King of the Bungaloos" and several others between 1911 and 1917. Entertainer Al Jolson even scatted through a few bars in the middle of his 1911 recording of "That Haunting Melody". Gene Green's 1917 "From Here to Shanghai", which featured faux-Chinese scatting, and Gene Rodemich's 1924 "Scissor Grinder Joe" and "Some of These Days" also pre-date Armstrong.[10] Cliff "Ukulele Ike" Edwards scatted an interlude on his 1923 "Old Fashioned Love" in lieu of using an instrumental soloist.[10][11] Harry Barris, one of Paul Whiteman's "The Rhythm Boys," along with Bing Crosby, scatted on several songs, including "Mississippi Mud," which Barris wrote in 1927. One of the early female singers to use scat was Aileen Stanley, who included it at the end of a duet with Billy Murray in their hit 1924 recording of "It Had To Be You" (Victor 19373).

Jelly Roll Morton credited Joe Sims of Vicksburg, Mississippi as the creator of scat around the turn of the 20th century.[12] Here is a transcription of a conversation between Alan Lomax and Jelly Roll Morton where Morton explains the history of scat:[13]

Lomax: Well, what about some more scat songs, that you used to sing way back then?
    Morton: Oh, I'll sing you some scat songs. That was way before Louis Armstrong's time. By the way, scat is something that a lot of people don't understand, and they begin to believe that the first scat numbers was ever done, was done by one of my hometown boys, Louie Armstrong. But I must take the credit away, since I know better. The first man that ever did a scat number in history of this country was a man from Vicksburg, Mississippi, by the name of Joe Sims, an old comedian. And from that, Tony Jackson and myself, and several more grabbed it in New Orleans. And found it was pretty good for an introduction of a song.
    Lomax: What does scat mean?
    Morton: Scat doesn't mean anything but just something to give a song a flavor. For an instance we'll say: [launches into an example scat song, accompanying himself on the piano]

Morton also once boasted, "Tony Jackson and myself were using scat for novelty back in 1906 and 1907 when Louis Armstrong was still in the orphan's home".[10] Don Redman and Fletcher Henderson also featured scat vocals in their recording of "My Papa Doesn't Two-Time No Time" five months prior to Armstrong's 1926 recording of "Heebie Jeebies".[10]

It was Armstrong's 1926 performance, however, that was the turning point for the medium.[14] According to Armstrong, when he was recording the song "Heebie Jeebies", soon to be a national bestseller, with his band The Hot Five, his music fell to the ground. Not knowing the lyrics to the song, he invented a gibberish melody to fill time, expecting the cut to be thrown out in the end, but that take of the song was the one released.[10] The story is widely believed to be apocryphal,[15] but the influence of the recording was nonetheless enormous.

Louis Armstrong served as a model for Cab Calloway, whose 1930s scat solos inspired Gershwin's use of the medium in his Porgy and Bess;[16] it was from the 1926 recording of "Heebie Jeebies" arose the techniques that would form the foundation of modern scat.[14]

Later development[edit]
    On October 26, 1927, Duke Ellington's Orchestra recorded "Creole Love Call" featuring Adelaide Hall singing wordlessly.[17] "She sounds like a particularly sensitive growl trumpeter," according to Nat Hentoff. The creativity must be shared between Ellington and Hall as he knew the style of performance he wanted, but she was the one who was able to produce the sound. In 1932, Ellington repeated the experiment in one of his versions of "The Mooche", with Baby Cox singing scat after a muted similar trombone solo by Tricky Sam Nanton.

B
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Scat singing
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ella Fitzgerald is generally considered to be one of the greatest scat singers in jazz history.[1]
    In vocal jazz, scat singing is vocal improvisation with wordless vocables, nonsense syllables or without words at all. Scat singing is a difficult technique that requires singers with the ability to sing improvised melodies and rhythms using the voice as an instrument rather than a speaking medium.

Contents [hide]
    1 Characteristics
    1.1 Structure and syllable choice
    1.2 Humor
    2 History
    2.1 Origins
    2.2 Later development
    2.3 Vocal bass
    2.4 Use in hip-hop
    3 Music historical explanations
    4 Critical assessment
    5 Notes
    6 See also
    7 References
    8 Works cited
    9 External links
    Characteristics[edit]
    Structure and syllable choice[edit]
    Though scat singing is improvised, the melodic lines are often variations on scale and arpeggio fragments, stock patterns and riffs, as is the case with instrumental improvisers. As well, scatting usually incorporates musical structure. All of Ella Fitzgerald's scat performances of "How High the Moon", for instance, use the same tempo, begin with a chorus of a straight reading of the lyric, move to a "specialty chorus" introducing the scat chorus, and then the scat itself.[2] Will Friedwald has compared Ella Fitzgerald to Chuck Jones directing his Roadrunner cartoon—each uses predetermined formulas in innovative ways.[2]

The deliberate choice of scat syllables also is a key element in vocal jazz improvisation. Syllable choice influences the pitch articulation, coloration, and resonance of the performance.[3] Syllable choice also differentiated jazz singers' personal styles: Betty Carter was inclined to use sounds like "louie-ooie-la-la-la" (soft-tongued sounds or liquids) while Sarah Vaughan would prefer "shoo-doo-shoo-bee-ooo-bee" (fricatives, plosives, and open vowels).[4] The choice of scat syllables can also be used to reflect the sounds of different instruments. The comparison of the scatting styles of Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan reveals that Fitzgerald's improvisation mimics the sounds of swing-era big bands with which she performed, while Vaughan's mimics that of her accompanying bop-era small combos.[5][a]

Humor[edit]
    Humor is another important element of scat singing. Cab Calloway exemplified the use of humorous scatting.[6] Other classic examples of humorous scatting include Slim Gaillard, Leo Watson, and Bam Brown's 1945 "Avocado Seed Soup Symphony," in which the singers scat variations on the word "avocado" for much of the recording.[7] In addition to such nonsensical uses of language, humor is communicated in scat singing through the use of musical quotation. Leo Watson, who performed before the canon of American popular music, frequently drew on nursery rhymes in his scatting. This is called using a compression.[8] Ella Fitzgerald, who performed later, was able to draw extensively on popular music in her singing. For example, in her classic 1960 recording of "How High the Moon" live in Berlin, she quotes over a dozen songs, including "The Peanut Vendor", "Heat Wave", "A-Tisket, A-Tasket", and "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes".[9]

History[edit]

"That Haunting Melody" excerpt
    Al Jolson's scatting during his 1911 recording of "That Haunting Melody" has been cited as one of the earliest examples of scat singing. — 322 KB
    Origins[edit]

"Heebie Jeebies" excerpt
    Louis Armstrong's 1926 recording of "Heebie Jeebies" was the most influential early example of scat singing. — 168 KB

"Mississippi Mud" excerpt
    The Rhythm Boys scat on their 1927 recording of "Mississippi Mud / I Left My Sugar Standing in the Rain." Harry Barris somewhat mimics the sound of a cymbal. — 139 KB
    Though Louis Armstrong's 1926 recording of "Heebie Jeebies" is often cited as the first song to employ scatting, there are many earlier examples.[10] One early master of ragtime scat singing was Gene Greene who recorded scat choruses in his song "King of the Bungaloos" and several others between 1911 and 1917. Entertainer Al Jolson even scatted through a few bars in the middle of his 1911 recording of "That Haunting Melody". Gene Green's 1917 "From Here to Shanghai", which featured faux-Chinese scatting, and Gene Rodemich's 1924 "Scissor Grinder Joe" and "Some of These Days" also pre-date Armstrong.[10] Cliff "Ukulele Ike" Edwards scatted an interlude on his 1923 "Old Fashioned Love" in lieu of using an instrumental soloist.[10][11] Harry Barris, one of Paul Whiteman's "The Rhythm Boys," along with Bing Crosby, scatted on several songs, including "Mississippi Mud," which Barris wrote in 1927. One of the early female singers to use scat was Aileen Stanley, who included it at the end of a duet with Billy Murray in their hit 1924 recording of "It Had To Be You" (Victor 19373).

Jelly Roll Morton credited Joe Sims of Vicksburg, Mississippi as the creator of scat around the turn of the 20th century.[12] Here is a transcription of a conversation between Alan Lomax and Jelly Roll Morton where Morton explains the history of scat:[13]

Lomax: Well, what about some more scat songs, that you used to sing way back then?
    Morton: Oh, I'll sing you some scat songs. That was way before Louis Armstrong's time. By the way, scat is something that a lot of people don't understand, and they begin to believe that the first scat numbers was ever done, was done by one of my hometown boys, Louie Armstrong. But I must take the credit away, since I know better. The first man that ever did a scat number in history of this country was a man from Vicksburg, Mississippi, by the name of Joe Sims, an old comedian. And from that, Tony Jackson and myself, and several more grabbed it in New Orleans. And found it was pretty good for an introduction of a song.
    Lomax: What does scat mean?
    Morton: Scat doesn't mean anything but just something to give a song a flavor. For an instance we'll say: [launches into an example scat song, accompanying himself on the piano]

Morton also once boasted, "Tony Jackson and myself were using scat for novelty back in 1906 and 1907 when Louis Armstrong was still in the orphan's home".[10] Don Redman and Fletcher Henderson also featured scat vocals in their recording of "My Papa Doesn't Two-Time No Time" five months prior to Armstrong's 1926 recording of "Heebie Jeebies".[10]

It was Armstrong's 1926 performance, however, that was the turning point for the medium.[14] According to Armstrong, when he was recording the song "Heebie Jeebies", soon to be a national bestseller, with his band The Hot Five, his music fell to the ground. Not knowing the lyrics to the song, he invented a gibberish melody to fill time, expecting the cut to be thrown out in the end, but that take of the song was the one released.[10] The story is widely believed to be apocryphal,[15] but the influence of the recording was nonetheless enormous.

Louis Armstrong served as a model for Cab Calloway, whose 1930s scat solos inspired Gershwin's use of the medium in his Porgy and Bess;[16] it was from the 1926 recording of "Heebie Jeebies" arose the techniques that would form the foundation of modern scat.[14]

Later development[edit]
    On October 26, 1927, Duke Ellington's Orchestra recorded "Creole Love Call" featuring Adelaide Hall singing wordlessly.[17] "She sounds like a particularly sensitive growl trumpeter," according to Nat Hentoff. The creativity must be shared between Ellington and Hall as he knew the style of performance he wanted, but she was the one who was able to produce the sound. In 1932, Ellington repeated the experiment in one of his versions of "The Mooche", with Baby Cox singing scat after a muted similar trombone solo by Tricky Sam Nanton.

B

You simply couldn't hold back could you
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "Fuck shit ass bitch cunt, shooby-de-doo-wop, what
    Skibbedy-be-bop, a Christopher Reeves
    Sonny Bono, skis, horses and hitting some trees"

-Eminem
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    How about Ska?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    الموسيقى والغناء من ويكيبيديا، الموسوعة الحرة ايلا فيتزجيرالد يعتبر عموما أن يكون واحدا من أعظم المطربين الموسيقى في تاريخ موسيقى الجاز. [1] وموسيقى الجاز الآن، والموسيقى والارتجال صوت الغناء مع الصامتة، المقاطع فارغة أو دون كلام على الإطلاق. الموسيقى والغناء هو عملية صعبة تتطلب الغناء والقدرة على الغناء ألحان مرتجلة والإيقاعات لصوت كأداة وليس وسيلة للقول. محتويات [أخف] 1 منشأة 1.1 هيكل واختيار مضحك الباب 2 1.2 التاريخ 2.1 أصول 2.2 لتطور لاحق 2.3 باس الصوت 2.4 واستخدام الهيب هوب 3 التفسيرات موسيقى تاريخ 4 تقييم نقدي 5 ملاحظات 6 انظر أيضا 7 المراجع المشار إليها في 8 الأشغال 9 ربط الخصائص الخارجية [عدل] الهيكل في مقطع الخيار [عدل] على الرغم من أن الموسيقى القديمة والغناء، وخطوط لحني غالبا ما تكون مختلفة من حيث الحجم وصوت تتابعي اليسار ، وأنماط الأوراق المالية وريففس، كما هو الحال في الارتجال العملي. أيضا، غادر بسرعة وعادة ما تشمل بنية موسيقية. جميع العروض الموسيقية من إيلا فيتزجيرالد "كيف السامية القمر"، على سبيل المثال، باستخدام نفس الإيقاع، والإيمان في بداية قراءة طويلة من الشعر الغنائي، انتقل إلى "إيمان المجموعات،" لإدخال الموسيقى الإيمان، ثم سكت. [2] أنت Friedwald كان بالمقارنة مع ايلا فيتزجيرالد، من إخراج تشاك جونز شخصيته رود رنر الكرتون أي استخدام محدد مسبقا بطرق متعددة. [2] اختيار متعمد قسم الموسيقى عنصرا أساسيا في الصوت من الارتجال موسيقى الجاز. حدد القسم الذي ينطبق على الملعب، واللون، وصدى لأداء [3] مختلف الخيارات مقطع هي أيضا وسيلة للغناء الجاز؟ ": يبدو بيتي كارتر لاستخدام هذا الصوت مثل" Oa- ooie- لا لا لا "(البرامج التنفيذية الأصوات أو دراسات)، في حين يفضل سارة فوغان" شو دو شو الماشية تستثمر الشراب "(Alaankakjon، plosives، وحروف العلة المفتوحة). [4] كما يمكن استخدام هذا القسم اختيار الموسيقى للتعبير عن حجم من الأجهزة المختلفة. المقارنة بين أنماط وبسرعة من ايلا فيتزجيرالد وسارة فوغان يكشف عن أن يقلد الارتجال فيتزجيرالد مجموعة كبيرة أخرى للتعبير عن الغناء، بينما يقلد فوغان ولها مرافق لمجموعات صغيرة، منها ميزان المدفوعات. [5] [أ] يبتسم [عدل] الفكاهة عنصرا هاما للموسيقى والغناء، ومجموعة التدريب الجنود بمغادرة الضحك سريعة. [6] يسمح آخر مثال كلاسيكي ذلك لتنفيذ روح الدعابة سليم جيلارد، الأسد واتسون، بام براون 1945 "الأفوكادو السمفونية البذور الحساء"، وهو أن يكون الموسيقى وكلمة "الأفوكادو" عدد السجلات. [7] بالإضافة إلى استخدام لغة لا يعني أن ترسل ابتسامة على الموسيقى والغناء من خلال استخدام أسلحة العملات. ليو واتسون، الذين أدوا أمام القانون في الموسيقى الشعبية الأميركية، في كثير من الأحيان على أساس من أغانيه بسرعة وترك. دعوة لاستخدام الضغط. [8] وكان ايلا فيتزجيرالد، الذي أنجز في وقت لاحق، ويمكن الاستفادة من الموسيقى الشعبية على نطاق واسع والغناء. على سبيل المثال، في كتابه الكلاسيكي 1960، وقال أكثر من عشرين أغنية، منها "بائع الفستق"، "موجة الحر"، "A-Tisket، A-Tasket" "كيف السامية القمر" نعيش في سجلات برلين أنها "الدخان يحصل في عينيك عرضت ميلودي" مقتطفات MENU0: 00 Jolson غادر بسرعة الشركة خلال أغانيه 1911 "" [9] التاريخ [عدل]. "هذا هو ميلودي مطاردة" وقد استشهد باعتباره واحدا من الأمثلة الأولى للموسيقى والغناء. - 322 KB مشاكل يلعب هذا الملف؟ انظر التعليمات على وسائل الإعلام. أصول [تحرير] "Heebie Jeebies" مقتطفات MENU0: 00 لويس آرمسترونغ 1926 تسجيل "Heebie Jeebies" هو النموذج الأول في الموسيقى والغناء. - 168 KB مشاكل يلعب هذا الملف؟ انظر التعليمات على وسائل الإعلام. "ميسيسيبي الطين" مقتطفات MENU0: 00 إيقاع بنين الموسيقى على هم 1927 سجل "ميسيسيبي الطين / I تركت بلدي مكانة السكر في المطر". درجة هاري BARRIS تحاكي صوت الصنج. - 139 KB مشاكل يلعب هذا الملف؟ انظر التعليمات على وسائل الإعلام. على الرغم من أن كثيرا ما يستشهد لويس آرمسترونغ 1926 تسجيل "Heebie Jeebies" كما الأغنية الأولى لتجنيد اليسار وبسرعة، وهناك منذ عدة سنوات، على سبيل المثال، وهذا هو [10] A N ' المطربين الموسيقى زنجي جين غرين الذي سجل جوقة موسيقى أغنيته "الملك وBungaloos" وغيرها الكثير بين عامي 1911 و 1917. والترفيه آل Jolson حتى scatted من قبل عدد قليل من الحانات في منتصفها 1911 سجل "فقدان ميلودي". 1917 الجينات الخضراء "من هنا الى شنغهاي"، وهو ما يعني أن يغادر بسرعة فو الصينية، وRodemich الجيني في عام 1924 "طاحونة مقصية جو" و "بعض من هذه الأيام" قبل وقت كاف من موعد ارمسترونغ. [10] scatted كليف "القيثارة آيك" ادواردز هو فاصلة في حياته 1923 "الحب" بدلا من عازف منفرد فعالية. [10] [11] هاري BARRIS، واحدة من "بنين الإيقاع،" بول وايتمان مع بنج كروسبي، scatted على العديد من الأغاني، بما في ذلك "ميسيسيبي الطين" كتب BARRIS و 1927 A N ' المغني والموسيقي المبكر هو أيلين ستانلي، الذي أدرج في نهاية دويتو مع بيلي موراي وسجل 1924 ضرب "يجب أن يكون" (فيكتور 19 373). جيلي رول مورتون الفضل جو سيمز من فيكسبورج، ميسيسيبي كما الخالق من الموسيقى في جميع أنحاء مطلع القرن 20th [12] وهذا هو الكتاب لمحادثة بين آلان لوماكس وجيلي رول مورتون مورتون يصف التاريخ حيث الموسيقية :. [13] لوماكس: حسنا، ماذا عن بعض الأغاني المزيد من الموسيقى، واستخدمته في الغناء بهذه الطريقة في ذلك الوقت؟ مورتون: أوه، أنا أغني لك بعض الأغاني والموسيقى. في هذه الطريقة، قبل وقت ويس أرمسترونغ. من جانب الطريق، والموسيقى هي شيء أن الكثير من الناس لا يفهمون، إلا أنها بدأت للاعتقاد بأن الأرقام الموسيقية الأصلية بذلت من قبل واحد من مسقط رأسي، ولويس أرمسترونغ. ولكنني لن تأخذ الائتمان بعيدا، لأنني أعرف أفضل. وهو أول رجل يرقص رقم في تاريخ هذا البلد، وهو رجل من فيكسبورج، ميسيسيبي، من قبل باسم جو سيمز، وهو الممثل الكوميدي القديم. لذلك، توني جاكسون ونفسي، وعدد من الاعتقال في نيو اورليانز. لقد وجدت أنه من الأفضل لإدخال أغنية. ماكس: ماذا تقصد؟ مورتون: الطرد لا يعني أي شيء، ولكن، مثل الأغنية الحلوة. مثال سنقوم يقول: [الذي صدر في أغنية للموسيقى، ويرافق نفسه على البيانو] كما ادعى مورتون مرة واحدة، "توني جاكسون ويمكنني استخدام الموسيقى لالجدة الآخر 1906 و 1907 عندما كان لويس آرمسترونغ إلى بيت اليتيم ". [10] دون ريدمان وفليتشر هندرسون الغناء تسجيل أغنية "فقط في المرة الثانية والده في الوقت المناسب" خمسة أشهر قبل آرمسترونغ 1926 تسجيل "Heebie Jeebies". [10] وكان ارمسترونغ ومع ذلك، فإن الأداء في عام 1926 هو التحول على المدى المتوسط. [14] ووفقا لارمسترونغ، عندما سجلت أغنية "Heebie Jeebies"، ليكون قريبا أكثر من أكثر الكتب مبيعا الوطني، وفرقته الساخن خمسة، انخفض موسيقاه. دون معرفة كلمات الأغنية، وقال انه اخترع لحنا رطانة لملء الوقت، يتوقع منك أن خفض والتخلص منها في نهاية اليوم، ومن أغنية واحدة الافراج عنهم. [10] ويعتقد أن عددا كبيرا منهم ملفق، [15] ولكن هذا هو تأثير تسجيل وسيلة كبيرة جدا. خدم لويس ارمسترونج كنموذج لبناء فريق التدريب العسكري، و1930s موسيقي المعزوفات المنفردة مستوحاة من استخدام متوسط ​​غيرشوين البغروس وباس. [16] وقد كتب في عام 1926 لتقنيات "Heebie Jeebies" التي ستشكل أساس الموسيقى. [14] التطور اللاحق [عدل] في 26 أكتوبر 1927، سجلت ديوك إلينغتون أوركسترا "ودعا الكريول الحب" قاعة أديلايد يضم الغناء دون كلام. [17] "هذا يبدو وكأنه عازف البوق تذمر صوت حساسية خاصة"، مثل نات Hentoff. سيتم تقاسمها بين الإبداع وإلينغتون قاعة لأنه يعلم أن أسلوب الأداء يريد، لكنها واحدة قادرة على إنتاج الصوت. في عام 1932، إلينغتون وتكرار التجربة في كتابه المترجم "Mooche"، وكوكس الموسيقى والغناء في منفردا الترومبون صامتة سام نانتون الصعب.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

الموسيقى والغناء من ويكيبيديا، الموسوعة الحرة ايلا فيتزجيرالد يعتبر عموما أن يكون واحدا من أعظم المطربين الموسيقى في تاريخ موسيقى الجاز. [1] وموسيقى الجاز الآن، والموسيقى والارتجال صوت الغناء مع الصامتة، المقاطع فارغة أو دون كلام على الإطلاق. الموسيقى والغناء هو عملية صعبة تتطلب الغناء والقدرة على الغناء ألحان مرتجلة والإيقاعات لصوت كأداة وليس وسيلة للقول. محتويات [أخف] 1 منشأة 1.1 هيكل واختيار مضحك الباب 2 1.2 التاريخ 2.1 أصول 2.2 لتطور لاحق 2.3 باس الصوت 2.4 واستخدام الهيب هوب 3 التفسيرات موسيقى تاريخ 4 تقييم نقدي 5 ملاحظات 6 انظر أيضا 7 المراجع المشار إليها في 8 الأشغال 9 ربط الخصائص الخارجية [عدل] الهيكل في مقطع الخيار [عدل] على الرغم من أن الموسيقى القديمة والغناء، وخطوط لحني غالبا ما تكون مختلفة من حيث الحجم وصوت تتابعي اليسار ، وأنماط الأوراق المالية وريففس، كما هو الحال في الارتجال العملي. أيضا، غادر بسرعة وعادة ما تشمل بنية موسيقية. جميع العروض الموسيقية من إيلا فيتزجيرالد "كيف السامية القمر"، على سبيل المثال، باستخدام نفس الإيقاع، والإيمان في بداية قراءة طويلة من الشعر الغنائي، انتقل إلى "إيمان المجموعات،" لإدخال الموسيقى الإيمان، ثم سكت. [2] أنت Friedwald كان بالمقارنة مع ايلا فيتزجيرالد، من إخراج تشاك جونز شخصيته رود رنر الكرتون أي استخدام محدد مسبقا بطرق متعددة. [2] اختيار متعمد قسم الموسيقى عنصرا أساسيا في الصوت من الارتجال موسيقى الجاز. حدد القسم الذي ينطبق على الملعب، واللون، وصدى لأداء [3] مختلف الخيارات مقطع هي أيضا وسيلة للغناء الجاز؟ ": يبدو بيتي كارتر لاستخدام هذا الصوت مثل" Oa- ooie- لا لا لا "(البرامج التنفيذية الأصوات أو دراسات)، في حين يفضل سارة فوغان" شو دو شو الماشية تستثمر الشراب "(Alaankakjon، plosives، وحروف العلة المفتوحة). [4] كما يمكن استخدام هذا القسم اختيار الموسيقى للتعبير عن حجم من الأجهزة المختلفة. المقارنة بين أنماط وبسرعة من ايلا فيتزجيرالد وسارة فوغان يكشف عن أن يقلد الارتجال فيتزجيرالد مجموعة كبيرة أخرى للتعبير عن الغناء، بينما يقلد فوغان ولها مرافق لمجموعات صغيرة، منها ميزان المدفوعات. [5] [أ] يبتسم [عدل] الفكاهة عنصرا هاما للموسيقى والغناء، ومجموعة التدريب الجنود بمغادرة الضحك سريعة. [6] يسمح آخر مثال كلاسيكي ذلك لتنفيذ روح الدعابة سليم جيلارد، الأسد واتسون، بام براون 1945 "الأفوكادو السمفونية البذور الحساء"، وهو أن يكون الموسيقى وكلمة "الأفوكادو" عدد السجلات. [7] بالإضافة إلى استخدام لغة لا يعني أن ترسل ابتسامة على الموسيقى والغناء من خلال استخدام أسلحة العملات. ليو واتسون، الذين أدوا أمام القانون في الموسيقى الشعبية الأميركية، في كثير من الأحيان على أساس من أغانيه بسرعة وترك. دعوة لاستخدام الضغط. [8] وكان ايلا فيتزجيرالد، الذي أنجز في وقت لاحق، ويمكن الاستفادة من الموسيقى الشعبية على نطاق واسع والغناء. على سبيل المثال، في كتابه الكلاسيكي 1960، وقال أكثر من عشرين أغنية، منها "بائع الفستق"، "موجة الحر"، "A-Tisket، A-Tasket" "كيف السامية القمر" نعيش في سجلات برلين أنها "الدخان يحصل في عينيك عرضت ميلودي" مقتطفات MENU0: 00 Jolson غادر بسرعة الشركة خلال أغانيه 1911 "" [9] التاريخ [عدل]. "هذا هو ميلودي مطاردة" وقد استشهد باعتباره واحدا من الأمثلة الأولى للموسيقى والغناء. - 322 KB مشاكل يلعب هذا الملف؟ انظر التعليمات على وسائل الإعلام. أصول [تحرير] "Heebie Jeebies" مقتطفات MENU0: 00 لويس آرمسترونغ 1926 تسجيل "Heebie Jeebies" هو النموذج الأول في الموسيقى والغناء. - 168 KB مشاكل يلعب هذا الملف؟ انظر التعليمات على وسائل الإعلام. "ميسيسيبي الطين" مقتطفات MENU0: 00 إيقاع بنين الموسيقى على هم 1927 سجل "ميسيسيبي الطين / I تركت بلدي مكانة السكر في المطر". درجة هاري BARRIS تحاكي صوت الصنج. - 139 KB مشاكل يلعب هذا الملف؟ انظر التعليمات على وسائل الإعلام. على الرغم من أن كثيرا ما يستشهد لويس آرمسترونغ 1926 تسجيل "Heebie Jeebies" كما الأغنية الأولى لتجنيد اليسار وبسرعة، وهناك منذ عدة سنوات، على سبيل المثال، وهذا هو [10] A N ' المطربين الموسيقى زنجي جين غرين الذي سجل جوقة موسيقى أغنيته "الملك وBungaloos" وغيرها الكثير بين عامي 1911 و 1917. والترفيه آل Jolson حتى scatted من قبل عدد قليل من الحانات في منتصفها 1911 سجل "فقدان ميلودي". 1917 الجينات الخضراء "من هنا الى شنغهاي"، وهو ما يعني أن يغادر بسرعة فو الصينية، وRodemich الجيني في عام 1924 "طاحونة مقصية جو" و "بعض من هذه الأيام" قبل وقت كاف من موعد ارمسترونغ. [10] scatted كليف "القيثارة آيك" ادواردز هو فاصلة في حياته 1923 "الحب" بدلا من عازف منفرد فعالية. [10] [11] هاري BARRIS، واحدة من "بنين الإيقاع،" بول وايتمان مع بنج كروسبي، scatted على العديد من الأغاني، بما في ذلك "ميسيسيبي الطين" كتب BARRIS و 1927 A N ' المغني والموسيقي المبكر هو أيلين ستانلي، الذي أدرج في نهاية دويتو مع بيلي موراي وسجل 1924 ضرب "يجب أن يكون" (فيكتور 19 373). جيلي رول مورتون الفضل جو سيمز من فيكسبورج، ميسيسيبي كما الخالق من الموسيقى في جميع أنحاء مطلع القرن 20th [12] وهذا هو الكتاب لمحادثة بين آلان لوماكس وجيلي رول مورتون مورتون يصف التاريخ حيث الموسيقية :. [13] لوماكس: حسنا، ماذا عن بعض الأغاني المزيد من الموسيقى، واستخدمته في الغناء بهذه الطريقة في ذلك الوقت؟ مورتون: أوه، أنا أغني لك بعض الأغاني والموسيقى. في هذه الطريقة، قبل وقت ويس أرمسترونغ. من جانب الطريق، والموسيقى هي شيء أن الكثير من الناس لا يفهمون، إلا أنها بدأت للاعتقاد بأن الأرقام الموسيقية الأصلية بذلت من قبل واحد من مسقط رأسي، ولويس أرمسترونغ. ولكنني لن تأخذ الائتمان بعيدا، لأنني أعرف أفضل. وهو أول رجل يرقص رقم في تاريخ هذا البلد، وهو رجل من فيكسبورج، ميسيسيبي، من قبل باسم جو سيمز، وهو الممثل الكوميدي القديم. لذلك، توني جاكسون ونفسي، وعدد من الاعتقال في نيو اورليانز. لقد وجدت أنه من الأفضل لإدخال أغنية. ماكس: ماذا تقصد؟ مورتون: الطرد لا يعني أي شيء، ولكن، مثل الأغنية الحلوة. مثال سنقوم يقول: [الذي صدر في أغنية للموسيقى، ويرافق نفسه على البيانو] كما ادعى مورتون مرة واحدة، "توني جاكسون ويمكنني استخدام الموسيقى لالجدة الآخر 1906 و 1907 عندما كان لويس آرمسترونغ إلى بيت اليتيم ". [10] دون ريدمان وفليتشر هندرسون الغناء تسجيل أغنية "فقط في المرة الثانية والده في الوقت المناسب" خمسة أشهر قبل آرمسترونغ 1926 تسجيل "Heebie Jeebies". [10] وكان ارمسترونغ ومع ذلك، فإن الأداء في عام 1926 هو التحول على المدى المتوسط. [14] ووفقا لارمسترونغ، عندما سجلت أغنية "Heebie Jeebies"، ليكون قريبا أكثر من أكثر الكتب مبيعا الوطني، وفرقته الساخن خمسة، انخفض موسيقاه. دون معرفة كلمات الأغنية، وقال انه اخترع لحنا رطانة لملء الوقت، يتوقع منك أن خفض والتخلص منها في نهاية اليوم، ومن أغنية واحدة الافراج عنهم. [10] ويعتقد أن عددا كبيرا منهم ملفق، [15] ولكن هذا هو تأثير تسجيل وسيلة كبيرة جدا. خدم لويس ارمسترونج كنموذج لبناء فريق التدريب العسكري، و1930s موسيقي المعزوفات المنفردة مستوحاة من استخدام متوسط ​​غيرشوين البغروس وباس. [16] وقد كتب في عام 1926 لتقنيات "Heebie Jeebies" التي ستشكل أساس الموسيقى. [14] التطور اللاحق [عدل] في 26 أكتوبر 1927، سجلت ديوك إلينغتون أوركسترا "ودعا الكريول الحب" قاعة أديلايد يضم الغناء دون كلام. [17] "هذا يبدو وكأنه عازف البوق تذمر صوت حساسية خاصة"، مثل نات Hentoff. سيتم تقاسمها بين الإبداع وإلينغتون قاعة لأنه يعلم أن أسلوب الأداء يريد، لكنها واحدة قادرة على إنتاج الصوت. في عام 1932، إلينغتون وتكرار التجربة في كتابه المترجم "Mooche"، وكوكس الموسيقى والغناء في منفردا الترومبون صامتة سام نانتون الصعب.

تعارض
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

"Fuck shit ass bitch cunt, shooby-de-doo-wop, what
    Skibbedy-be-bop, a Christopher Reeves
    Sonny Bono, skis, horses and hitting some trees"

-Eminem

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279