Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reason #8237813 to love Azeem Victor

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2016
    A WTF, but right on for talking football whyCare. Hey j, tom, what you think about player awareness, how we havent seen it in 15 years, or is it just athletic instinct, spacial awareness, or what seperates an athlete from, um, uhh, well you 2 bozo's. Race is on the fringe of being a bozo, just a nerd now
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A WTF, but right on for talking football whyCare. Hey j, tom, what you think about player awareness, how we havent seen it in 15 years, or is it just athletic instinct, spacial awareness, or what seperates an athlete from, um, uhh, well you 2 bozo's. Race is on the fringe of being a bozo, just a nerd now

The player awareness must be amazing if the team managed to win 7 games.

Your boy Sark would be proud too.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Not sure what the fuck defensive awareness has to do with smithFS play calling, DWash at running back and WR's who can't catch a cold. 7-5 seems about right. At least two more wins with Gaskin over DWash and decent play calling.
    If you're telling me Harbaugh would have coached this same team to anything less than 10 wins, then I might agree.
  • Options

Not sure what the fuck defensive awareness has to do with smithFS play calling, DWash at running back and WR's who can't catch a cold. 7-5 seems about right. At least two more wins with Gaskin over DWash and decent play calling.
    If you're telling me Harbaugh would have coached this same team to anything less than 10 wins, then I might agree.
    Because nobody fucking cares about some bullshit awareness glass half full analysis for a 7 win team.

Are you seriously getting excited because you saw a clip of a defensive player pursuing a play that was already a significant positive gain, because he would have maybe been ready to stop a bigger play if the ball carrier had cut back his direction? Wow. Just, wow.

You even managed to throw in a few Sark hypotheticals and some doog excuses.

Other than that, great post.
  • Options

Because nobody fucking cares about some bullshit awareness glass half full analysis for a 7 win team.

Are you seriously getting excited because you saw a clip of a defensive player pursuing a play that was already a significant positive gain, because he would have maybe been ready to stop a bigger play if the ball carrier had cut back his direction? Wow. Just, wow.

I'm not sure anyone stroked one off to this, but it's your world playa...play on.

My point is this shitty 7 win team had more to do with a drekfest offense, which someone else point out continues with shitty recruiting this year. However, the defense and defensive awareness was above average and actually decent to watch
  • Options

I'm not sure anyone stroked one off to this, but it's your world playa...play on.

My point is this shitty 7 win team had more to do with a drekfest offense, which someone else point out continues with shitty recruiting this year. However, the defense and defensive awareness was above average and actually decent to watch
    No defense is good enough to make it enjoyable to watch a 7-6 team.

HTH
  • Options
    edited January 2016

HTH
    Like I said play on playa

HTH
  • Options

HTH
    Like I said play on playa

HTH
    huh?