Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Would you Bloom for Michael?

13»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Having the Glenn Beck crowd against you is a positive for Trump
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Having the Glenn Beck crowd against you is a positive for Trump

It's not just the Glenn Beck crowd, long time traditional conservatives and establishment GOP have been after him as well, but your point is valid. I would say though that that positive is more true for the segment of the population that would never vote republican, and that that segment loves, in a trolling sense, the Palin endorsement.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Swaye said:

A vote for Bloomberg is a vote for the nanny state and more gun control. Pass.

Now compare that to a country run by hillary or sanders.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

Swaye said:

A vote for Bloomberg is a vote for the nanny state and more gun control. Pass.

Now compare that to a country run by hillary or sanders.
    This year, like most years, is the year of no good choices.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Bloomberg, who expanded and legitimized stop and frisk? That Bloomberg? Some liberal.

We need some common sense profil... er, uh stop and frisk laws.

2001400ex said:
    I like to pretend all presidential executive orders are the same, that's what I like to do.
    You mean like interning an entire race of people, even if they are American citizens?
    And like (mostly) freeing another. Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation as an EO.

I know you libtards see nothing wrong with Obama legislating with his phone and pen, but that is the very definition of authoritarian. It's not the number of EOs he's written, it's their content and intent. He himself declared that he took action to rewrite immigration law via EO as a means around congress, which is clearly an unconstitutional use and a massive over reach of power. I expect this concept to elude HondoFS , but some of you referring to yourselves as "liberal" should learn what that term really means before latching onto it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:
    I like to pretend all presidential executive orders are the same, that's what I like to do.
    You mean like interning an entire race of people, even if they are American citizens?
    And like (mostly) freeing another. Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation as an EO.

I know you libtards see nothing wrong with Obama legislating with his phone and pen, but that is the very definition of authoritarian. It's not the number of EOs he's written, it's their content and intent. He himself declared that he took action to rewrite immigration law via EO as a means around congress, which is clearly an unconstitutional use and a massive over reach of power. I expect this concept to elude HondoFS , but some of you referring to yourselves as "liberal" should learn what that term really means before latching onto it.
    If it's unconstitutional, and Congress is Republican and clearly willing and able to open investigations on Democrats. Then why haven't they tried Obama for unconstitutional executive orders?

Get a clue.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

HFNY said:

IMHO, Bloomberg is the 2nd most qualified candidate after Kasich.

The country needs a smart, moderate president who can work with Congress and yet the brain-dead can't stop looking at Trump / Sanders

Bloomberg certainly has the executive experience the lawmakers in the field lack. I do think, though, it will take the realistic prospect of a Trump v Sanders general election for him to get into the race, and I still don't see that happening. IMO, Hillary will win the democrat party nomination, and most likely, Cruz will win the republican nomination.
    Cruz won't get the nomination, the party hates him more than Trump. It's either Trump or whoever emerges from the establishment group (probably Rubio).
    dnc said:

HFNY said:

The country needs a smart, moderate president who can work with Congress and yet the brain-dead can't stop looking at Trump / Sanders

Bloomberg certainly has the executive experience the lawmakers in the field lack. I do think, though, it will take the realistic prospect of a Trump v Sanders general election for him to get into the race, and I still don't see that happening. IMO, Hillary will win the democrat party nomination, and most likely, Cruz will win the republican nomination.
    Cruz won't get the nomination, the party hates him more than Trump. It's either Trump or whoever emerges from the establishment group (probably Rubio).
    I don't disagree, you certainly could be right, though the establishment is bashing Rubio too, and Trump is acting more petulent than usual. Recent polls are showing he and Cruz are even in Iowa. At least we'll soon see where that goes. What a fucked up election cycle, for both parties.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

2001400ex said:

Actually, the Emancipation Proclamation didn't "mostly" free the slaves, since it had no affect on the South, where the vast majority of slaves lived.

But other than that, good poont.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

2001400ex said:

Actually, the Emancipation Proclamation didn't "mostly" free the slaves, since it had no affect on the South, where the vast majority of slaves lived.

Still doesn't explain what happened to the White Slaves.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Still doesn't explain what happened to the White Slaves.
    We (?) fucked up Rome good.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    edited January 2016

HFNY said:

Work with congress to do what? Anything that you work with congress on is going to be bullshit. The last thing this country needs is donor owned congress making a bunch of donor approved decisions. Shove shit down congresses throat. Trump/Sanders 2016.

The most important poast in this thread.

Congress has failed us far more than Dubya or the big zerO.

We desperately need someone to gouge out eyeballs and skullfuck Congress.

Trump/Sanders '16