Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to our resident Ducks

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Sounds like Mosster just can't be happy with a 9-win Season being a down year.

The Cuogs wrote a dynasty article after three ten win seasons in a row. Oregon just had nine ten win season in a row.

Yeah, it's safe to say I find nine wins unacceptable when you're the only program west of the Rockies that seems to care about football.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFyP9r4V1Bk
    One of the best kept secrets in the Pac 12: Beavers have as good an annoying-fan quotient as anybody in the conference. Just like somehow Nebraska has always had this reputation for a clean program and classy fan base, when in fact neither is true, people think of the OSU group as this harmless, well-adjusted group of Willamette Valley hillbillies that have a healthy perspective on things. The fuck they do.

I've been to cfb games in Columbus, Miami, Tally, Alabama, Norman, Seattle, Dallas, Eugene, Philly (don't ask), Boston and Knoxville. Obnoxiousness quotient winner, without competition, is Columbus. It's still like 1988 there. Eugene wasn't great either, but I've experienced worse. And two places I experienced worse were Corvallis, and Montlake when we? you? they? were playing the beavs. Mind you, this was when OSU was a perennial 1 win team, which makes it all the more spectacular. I have actually run into THAT guy. Closest I've come to getting into an actual scrap since junior high school, which frankly is stunning to me, was when THAT guy came into my fucking tailgate in the Montlake parking lot being THAT guy.

Fucking frat boys. Just a bundle of obnoxious.
    If we're just gonna BASH frat boys, then I am OUT.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

The Cuogs wrote a dynasty article after three ten win seasons in a row. Oregon just had nine ten win season in a row.

Yeah, it's safe to say I find nine wins unacceptable when you're the only program west of the Rockies that seems to care about football.
    One of the best kept secrets in the Pac 12: Beavers have as good an annoying-fan quotient as anybody in the conference. Just like somehow Nebraska has always had this reputation for a clean program and classy fan base, when in fact neither is true, people think of the OSU group as this harmless, well-adjusted group of Willamette Valley hillbillies that have a healthy perspective on things. The fuck they do.

I've been to cfb games in Columbus, Miami, Tally, Alabama, Norman, Seattle, Dallas, Eugene, Philly (don't ask), Boston and Knoxville. Obnoxiousness quotient winner, without competition, is Columbus. It's still like 1988 there. Eugene wasn't great either, but I've experienced worse. And two places I experienced worse were Corvallis, and Montlake when we? you? they? were playing the beavs. Mind you, this was when OSU was a perennial 1 win team, which makes it all the more spectacular. I have actually run into THAT guy. Closest I've come to getting into an actual scrap since junior high school, which frankly is stunning to me, was when THAT guy came into my fucking tailgate in the Montlake parking lot being THAT guy.

Fucking frat boys. Just a bundle of obnoxious.
    @TheGlove true??
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Fucking frat boys
    . Just a bundle of obnoxious.
    I'm sorry, the proper team is "rapist Americans". Please to be showing some respect.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Fucking frat boys
    . Just a bundle of obnoxious.
    I'm sorry, the proper team is "rapist Americans". Please to be showing some respect.
    Rapist is such a strong word. I prefer consentually challenged.