Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I hate Oregon.

13»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,145 Founders Club

Your_Mom said:

Last I checked, Washington is still the most pussified state in the country.

When you "checked", what was your methodology?

Yes but bare pickle in her 2 hole only.

No.

Yes.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

Oregon titty bars > Washington titty bars.

In Oregon you get Hot black giner, 1inch from your hot wings and cold beer. A fuzzy napkin then a sniff of a big beautiful black bung. for dessert.
    and if you want a $50 hammershaft!

In Washington you get a $20 coke and 5' halo. Yippie skippy! Oregon>Washington in soooooo many ways and I ate Oregon and everyone in it!
    English please
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Your_Mom said:

Last I checked, Washington is still the most pussified state in the country.

When you "checked", what was your methodology?

Yes but bare pickle in her 2 hole only.

No.

Yes.
    Those lesbians aren't interested in any pickle that doesn't require batteries.

hth

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

In Oregon you get Hot black giner, 1inch from your hot wings and cold beer. A fuzzy napkin then a sniff of a big beautiful black bung. for dessert.

In Washington you get a $20 coke and 5' halo. Yippie skippy! Oregon>Washington in soooooo many ways and I ate Oregon and everyone in it!
    Posts like this are why I pay $10/month for this site.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Hot black giner, 1inch from your hot wings and cold beer

Bloody hell, who wouldn't want that, along with a $50 hammershaft?
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212

4321DAWGS said:

oregon is the most worthless state in the union. the people fucking suck. you can not even pump your own gas. i do not want some fucking crackhead touching my car. fuck off. move to a real state. oregon is our mexico

again, you haven't been to West Virginia. Or about 20 other states for that matter.

you don't realize just how nice the PNW is until you leave it.
    I partially agree. The South has some pretty women, but it sucks down there. Oregon sucks, but it is way better than Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia, Kentucky, Arkansas, and I'm sure a few others.

Those places are better than Oregon.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter

English please
    You can get shitfaced, figuratively, while getting a lap dance in Oregon.