Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I hate Oregon.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074
    Your_Mom said:

Last I checked, Washington is still the most pussified state in the country.

When you "checked", what was your methodology?
    same methodology used by the other guy who evaluated the state of Oregon as West Virginia with a coast line and more teeth. obviously he's never been to West Virginia.

and the same assessment methodology that I use to conclude you're dumb fucking donkey (used with the express permission of the copyright holder)
  • Oregon beer >>> Washington beer.

sad but true
  • 4321DAWGS4321DAWGS Member Posts: 98
    oregon is the most worthless state in the union. the people fucking suck. you can not even pump your own gas. i do not want some fucking crackhead touching my car. fuck off. move to a real state. oregon is our mexico
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    Not your best effort.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

You can bash the fans, but if you're going to bash the state, then I'm out.

you mean it's OK to bash the actual physical ground or but not the fans on the ground in Oregon? It sounds kind of metaphyiscal.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Your_Mom said:

Last I checked, Washington is still the most pussified state in the country.

When you "checked", what was your methodology?

• Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074
    4321DAWGS said:

oregon is the most worthless state in the union. the people fucking suck. you can not even pump your own gas. i do not want some fucking crackhead touching my car. fuck off. move to a real state. oregon is our mexico

again, you haven't been to West Virginia. Or about 20 other states for that matter.

you don't realize just how nice the PNW is until you leave it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club

4321DAWGS said:

again, you haven't been to West Virginia. Or about 20 other states for that matter.

Disagree
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

4321DAWGS said:

I partially agree. The South has some pretty women, but it sucks down there. Oregon sucks, but it is way better than Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia, Kentucky, Arkansas, and I'm sure a few others.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    that would be hate. I only ate the black beavis
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Shit, I got out just in time
    I ate Oregon and everyone in it!
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited September 2013
    AZDuck said:

I actually respect Passion's take on this.

I think the dogmatic Old Husky (not Old Dowg) take on Oregon was that we were insignificant and not worthy of consideration.

The new Husky (or Doog) take is "Beat Oregon, Nothing Else Matters."

Say what you will about Passion, he's not a really a Doog.

When you say good things about me, it makes me more angry.

FWIW, other schools I hate because their fans act like the mountain people in "Deliverance": the orange bowl (miami's former stadium), the horseshoe (ohio state).

Nicest fans: BYU.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Passion said:

AZDuck said:

I think the dogmatic Old Husky (not Old Dowg) take on Oregon was that we were insignificant and not worthy of consideration.

FWIW, other schools I hate because their fans act like the mountain people in "Deliverance": the orange bowl (miami's former stadium), the horseshoe (ohio state).

youtube.com/watch?v=06jF1EG8o-Q
  • Passion said:

AZDuck said:

They are very rude. Most of the old WAC fan bases hated BYU fans.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

that would be hate. I only ate the black beavis

And?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon titty bars > Washington titty bars.

Oregon titty bars > Washington titty bars.

In Oregon you get Hot black giner, 1inch from your hot wings and cold beer. A fuzzy napkin then a sniff of a big beautiful black bung. for dessert.
    and if you want a $50 hammershaft!

In Washington you get a $20 coke and 5' halo. Yippie skippy! Oregon>Washington in soooooo many ways and I ate Oregon and everyone in it!
    It's official.

I've never seen a post so funny, yet so disturbing at the same time.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Oregon beer >>> Washington beer.

sad but true

Why is that sad?