Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shaq T... not a fan of a few of you 12s.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

This is why people hate 12s. We really are a bunch of whiny faggots.

Did you hear Adult Sarah Finder was hacked?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,273 Swaye's Wigwam
    Does anyone doubt that String and Miley were justified now?
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809
    edited January 2016
    This, so many times over. My real housewife of an in-law is all about this, and it is disgusting. To her husband; "OMG, you saw the practice squad TE at the movies and didn't ask for an autograph?!??!"

Ughhhh. Granted, having bandwagon fans is usually a good thing.

All the middle-aged women on Facebook are MAD at Shaq. Reading some of the comments regarding this is amusing.

Of course, they don't have a problem with Sherman talking shit to opposing players & coaches. Apparently, you can call out opposing players and coaches or a shriveled up ESPN sports guy. But, don't you dare call out a bunch of fucking losers wearing 12FS garb.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

When it comes to sports, I swear women are triggered way harder when it comes to the tribalism aspect than men. Especially middle-aged ones that are dried up and can no longer reproduce and thus have no value to society anymore.

Which is exactly why me and @Swaye need to form a war party and make wom pom with her as an initiation rite if she becomes AD.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

When it comes to sports, I swear women are triggered way harder when it comes to the tribalism aspect than men. Especially middle-aged ones that are dried up and can no longer reproduce and thus have no value to society anymore.

Which is exactly why me and @Swaye need to form a war party and make wom pom with her as an initiation rite if she becomes AD.
    You splash the tramp stamp, I'll mushroom the face.
    Fine with me. Her dumper is probably better than her face anyways.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited January 2016

Fuck the 12s with a passion.

Only the hot (female) ones, please.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited January 2016

salemcoog said:

Don't people understand that the rest of the country hates the Seahawks, mostly because of the fan base but also because of Wilson/Macklemore

Well I dunno... In order to hate something, you first need to acknowledge it's presence. Noone outside of the PAC NW gives a fuck about Sea unless it emabarrasses itself like last week or last February. HTH

4 trophys...

4 and more tradition in one of their used condoms than the Seachokes will ever attain.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Don't people understand that the rest of the country hates the Seahawks, mostly because of the fan base but also because of Wilson/Macklemore

Well I dunno... In order to hate something, you first need to acknowledge it's presence. Noone outside of the PAC NW gives a fuck about Sea unless it emabarrasses itself like last week or last February. HTH

4 trophys...

4 and more tradition in one of their used condoms than the Seachokes will ever attain.
    *trophies
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

4 trophys...

You go around checking used condoms?

Hungry?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,704 Founders Club
    The past is for Packers
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club
    edited January 2016
    I've run across a few annoying Packer fans too Salemcoog.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I've run across a few annoying Packer fans too Salemcoog.

This sentence works two ways.

I've run across a few annoying Packer fans, too, Salemcoog.

I've run across a few annoying Packer fans, too: Salemcoog.
  • getoffmylawngetoffmylawn Member Posts: 66
    Alexis said:

When Green Bay used to come into Seattle and take up half the crowd with their retarded Go Packs Go cheer, everyone hated them. When Steelers fans would come into town and wave their faggy towels throughout half the stadium, people hated them. When Seattle fans take over half of the stadium down in AZ, SF, Carolina, etc with their faggy 12 flags, they hate them. As has been mentioned, I'd (?) much rather be relevant and hated (Seahawks) than irrelevant and ignored (UW)

I know you're not, but you sound like a Duck fan. Some Hawk fans beating the phuck out of a packer fan makes Hawk fans look like some scumbag Dodger fans from South Central La. I remember when DAWG fans laughed at shit like newly arriving Duck fans pumping their chests. Hawk fans are much the same. Sad but true.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Alexis said:

When Green Bay used to come into Seattle and take up half the crowd with their retarded Go Packs Go cheer, everyone hated them. When Steelers fans would come into town and wave their faggy towels throughout half the stadium, people hated them. When Seattle fans take over half of the stadium down in AZ, SF, Carolina, etc with their faggy 12 flags, they hate them. As has been mentioned, I'd (?) much rather be relevant and hated (Seahawks) than irrelevant and ignored (UW)

I know you're not, but you sound like a Duck fan. Some Hawk fans beating the phuck out of a packer fan makes Hawk fans look like some scumbag Dodger fans from South Central La. I remember when DAWG fans laughed at shit like newly arriving Duck fans pumping their chests. Hawk fans are much the same. Sad but true.
    LEAVE!