Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

David Long inside info

Comments

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Between dieticians, Roof, Doogmen, 81%'s, crystal meff balls, twatters, taints, fuckin barber shops, white girls.......I don't know WTF to think. LOI day 2/3/16 is all I can rely on!

And yet it still doesn't fucking matter once the pads go on in August.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Between dieticians, Roof, Doogmen, 81%'s, crystal meff balls, twatters, taints, fuckin barber shops, white girls.......I don't know WTF to think. LOI day 2/3/16 is all I can rely on!

And yet it still doesn't fucking matter once the pads go on in August.
    It ain’t so much about the X’s and O’s. It’s about the Jimmy’s and the Joe’s.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

FWIW, Eklund revealed his ace-in-the-hole/ secret information and it turns out...surprise...that he was misinformed. Nevertheless, Eklund still thinks UW has a "great shot" at getting Long due to UW having the last in-home visit. This is interesting as well, however, because Michigan people are now claiming Michigan is getting both visits. A michigan coach will visit Long on Monday and Jim Harbaugh will visit Long on Wed.

You only point out the times he's wrong.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

FWIW, Eklund revealed his ace-in-the-hole/ secret information and it turns out...surprise...that he was misinformed. Nevertheless, Eklund still thinks UW has a "great shot" at getting Long due to UW having the last in-home visit. This is interesting as well, however, because Michigan people are now claiming Michigan is getting both visits. A michigan coach will visit Long on Monday and Jim Harbaugh will visit Long on Wed.

EklundFS as always
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    I'm hearing we still have a chance with Ruben Foster.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AEB said:

I'm hearing we still have a chance with Ruben Foster.

Only Ruben I want is the sammich
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    Btw, how'd that work out for Eddie V? We never postmortem on those guys.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

DeAnthony Thomas is coming to UW

It's going to be a seismic shift in the PAC12 landscape.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,442
    Lorenzo Booker will be committing to UW any day now!

Will be our 4th Gatorade Player of the Year, along with Brock Huard, Max Browne, and Skinny Eason!
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sounds like all of the Michigan coaches will be there tonight, and it will only be UW coaches there on Wednesday. That's what the scout.com Michigan writers, the National 247 guy, and SE are all saying. The person who said that Jim Harbaugh will be there on Wednesday appears to be wrong at this point.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sounds like all of the Michigan coaches will be there tonight, and it will only be UW coaches there on Wednesday. That's what the scout.com Michigan writers, the National 247 guy, and SE are all saying. The person who said that Jim Harbaugh will be there on Wednesday appears to be wrong at this point.
    If they show up on his doorstep wearing Michigan helmets and snarling like Wolverines he won't be able to say no
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If Michigan is trying to pull out all the stops then that tells me he isn't 100% in the bag to Michigan at this point ...

Not saying he is coming to UW though so don't twist
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

So this doesn't leave the bored but I met a girl last night at a party who is a dietician for the football program. I was fucking hammered and talking her ear off about husky football and she said a few really interesting things about the program, staff, etc.

She also said the David Long committed on his OV this weekend.

Apparently the dieticians are super involved in recruiting which is sort of the norm now around the country which is something I hadn't really thought about. This girl has been a dietician for several D1 schools and she said that this coaching staff is far and away the most upstanding group of coaches she's come across. At other schools she worked at the coaches had no idea who she was or what she did, let alone her name. Coach Pete apparently talks to her weekly and remembered her name after the first time they met. He also sent her a card welcoming her to the staff when she was hired.

Definitely good stuff to hear. Got my sweatpants tented.

It kinda sounds like your sayin Peterson is working the dietician. Was she hot?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

DeAnthony Thomas is coming to UW

Package deal with Erik Armstead.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    So... Do the dietitians at UW hand out a lot of bananas?