Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bring back our Cockus.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2016
    Yeah, the Puppy-Cockus battles were epic at times. They were also stupid at times. Kind of a microcosm of this bored...
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2016

Agree on Cockus, then ditch J and this place is back!

I'm confused that you hold Cockus in such high regard.
    Puppy without Cockus is like David Spade without Chris Farley
    Puppy's has had some good moments with such fag, J and Freeme, but the Puppy-Cockus battles were incredible.
    Precisely 55. J and tommy fay are like sparring partners, Race a legit tune-up fight. Cockus, although Jerry Cooney, knew a little about husky football and belonged in the ring. Even though EVERYONE knew Ali was going to put a bloody beating on him.

Cockus, the dawgs are finally back, right on his 4-5 year plan. The one puppy said to believe in and be patient with, and the one 90% of you fags didnt think he'd accomplish as he lost 7 games with Cyler myrus, and the rest of Sarks junk his 1st year.

Here's what I read daily on this fuckbuttered forum: "Petersen had 3 1st-round picks on defense and he lost 7 games"..."he sucks, we hired the wrong guy"..."he cant recruit at this level"..."he's from the MWC, He's just another Dan Hawkins"..."Sark is a way better recruiter", "Lindy should be starting", "Petersen should have won 10 games last year with not 1 honorable-mention all-conference olineman and a qb who couldnt complete a 12-yard forward pass in Cyres", "Well Petersen had DWash" (a WR-turned RB who c ouldnt find a hole with the police chasing him)", "Well Petersen also had Mickens", "the pac12 sucks, Pete should automatically win 10 games and the north", "Don James won a national title so should Petersen (with Miles at QB), "Petersen should only get 3 years" (I hear this doozie a lot from you boofies)

Without a TB, a WR, TE, a pac12
    -quality olineman and the worst starting qb in husky history, How was Petersen going to win 10 games? He got to a fucking bowl game for fuck sakes. That was a miracle.

Now Pete started true freshman at every position and faggies like J and Race still expected 10 wins last year. There are more tards here than at Dawgman.

Cockus would have been realistic in Petersen's effort to completely rebuild Washington. That's what it is, a massive rebuilding project. I thought we got the best pure head coach in the country when we hired Petersen. I stand by it. Time for you fucking dipshitted lemmings to open your eyeballs. When youve been out dancing all night that can be difficult, I get it. But no excuse!

This place will implode if Pete doesnt win 10 games next year. Might need you Cockus to talk some of these grown kids back off the ledge. Pete needs 4-5 years to win this conference. UW is a year ahead of schedule under Petersen. Could happen, but should not be expected. This isnt the ACC or Big12. Appreciate who is wearing Don James' headset, he's the real deal
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,984
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Puppy's has had some good moments with such fag, J and Freeme, but the Puppy-Cockus battles were incredible.
    Precisely 55. J and tommy fay are like sparring partners, Race a legit tune-up fight. Cockus, although Jerry Cooney, knew a little about husky football and belonged in the ring. Even though EVERYONE knew Ali was going to put a bloody beating on him.

Cockus, the dawgs are finally back, right on his 4-5 year plan. The one puppy said to believe in and be patient with, and the one 90% of you fags didnt think he'd accomplish as he lost 7 games with Cyler myrus, and the rest of Sarks junk his 1st year.

Here's what I read daily on this fuckbuttered forum: "Petersen had 3 1st-round picks on defense and he lost 7 games"..."he sucks, we hired the wrong guy"..."he cant recruit at this level"..."he's from the MWC, He's just another Dan Hawkins"..."Sark is a way better recruiter", "Lindy should be starting", "Petersen should have won 10 games last year with not 1 honorable-mention all-conference olineman and a qb who couldnt complete a 12-yard forward pass in Cyres", "Well Petersen had DWash" (a WR-turned RB who c ouldnt find a hole with the police chasing him)", "Well Petersen also had Mickens", "the pac12 sucks, Pete should automatically win 10 games and the north", "Don James won a national title so should Petersen (with Miles at QB), "Petersen should only get 3 years" (I hear this doozie a lot from you boofies)

-quality olineman and the worst starting qb in husky history, How was Petersen going to win 10 games? He got to a fucking bowl game for fuck sakes. That was a miracle.

Now Pete started true freshman at every position and faggies like J and Race still expected 10 wins last year. There are more tards here than at Dawgman.

Cockus would have been realistic in Petersen's effort to completely rebuild Washington. That's what it is, a massive rebuilding project. I thought we got the best pure head coach in the country when we hired Petersen. I stand by it. Time for you fucking dipshitted lemmings to open your eyeballs. When youve been out dancing all night that can be difficult, I get it. But no excuse!

This place will implode if Pete doesnt win 10 games next year. Might need you Cockus to talk some of these grown kids back off the ledge. Pete needs 4-5 years to win this conference. UW is a year ahead of schedule under Petersen. Could happen, but should not be expected. This isnt the ACC or Big12. Appreciate who is wearing Don James' headset, he's the real deal
    Jesus Christ, Tequilla.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,984
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Amazing pawz, a post with content. Try it sometime!

Shit post, shit poster.

and .....

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHH!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Actually I don't like Germany in Euro. Gonna be France.

Would be burned alive on the GNT board.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Amazing pawz, a post with content. Try it sometime!

mostly plagiarized from a 2006 Doogman poast re. DaTyrus Willingham
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually I don't like Germany in Euro. Gonna be France.

Would be burned alive on the GNT board.
    I like hobby boreds.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

I knew you loved cockus.

Big black cockus...
    At your service
    Goddamn it Token your family is black, there's bound to be a bass guitar in your basement somewhere.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2017
    MisterEm said:

Cockus is here.

Calm your chonies

Let him show himself. One Cockus is greater than a million of these faceless, unoriginal new wave doogs that have infested this fucking sty.

#GasChamber