Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW a popular top-25 pick entering 2016

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

doogville said:

Please don't shit the bed against Rutgers

I would LOL if we started the season ranked and then lost to fucking Rutgers at home

Would be such a UW thing to do
    The Rutgers game will be like Illinois last year. They're both Big Ten bottom feeders, and it's not going to be that close. Losing to Rutgers would not be the UW thing to do. Getting our annual trouncing from Oregon, Stanford, and one of Arizona/ASU would be the UW thing to do.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2016
    haie said:

I fully expect us to be a top 10 team by the end of the season. At the same time, I could really see the youth coming through and losing to some more experience programs causing us to go 7-6.

Not your best satirical effort.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,155
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    winning bowls, however drecky they are, ensure a nice offseason of media fodder.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,436
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

winning bowls, however drecky they are, ensure a nice offseason of media fodder.

True.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,246
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

This Rutgers team is a GOOD football team

I sat next to a doog extraordinaire at the game against Illinois a couple years ago who said the same thing about Illinois, except he was serious, he even tried making the case to those around him while Illinois was making Miley look like a real quarterback and the defense look like the 1985 Bears.... the ole they're great and we're killing them so we're back and the bestest ever!!!1111!!!!! Thankfully he seemed alone in his delusion, but it was pure fucking comedy.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I fully expect us to be a top 10 team by the end of the season. At the same time, I could really see the youth coming through and losing to some more experience programs causing us to go 7-6.

Not your best satirical effort.
    You must not forecast for a living.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter

WE'RE #12, WE'RE #12, WE'RE #12!!!!!!!!

AND WILNER HATES THE HUSKIES.... DOOG LEVEL 10 ACTIVATED
    Wilner's a prick, but he does know his shit better than the average beat writer.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,246
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 2016

WE'RE #12, WE'RE #12, WE'RE #12!!!!!!!!

AND WILNER HATES THE HUSKIES.... DOOG LEVEL 10 ACTIVATED
    Wilner's a prick, but he does know his shit better than the average beat writer.
    His 1 through 4 in any order seem reasonable, but UW @ 12? Serious WTF? They have a lot to prove. If the offense jumps like the defense has, then being ranked in the top 25 makes a lot of sense, but they're going to have to be in the discussion for a league title to merit Wilner's level of dooging. I hope I'm wrong but IMO the OC ain't no Kawasaki Ninja, he's more Hodaka Dirt Squirt, another year of frustration is more likely than not.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I must say that I have missed the days when UW would get the auto top 25 rank heading into each and every Season.

It's good to have a return to normalcy and know that my Dawgs are in the hizzy again.

v.11.01

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    This is fucking Adam Jewed.

He forgets to mention he is referencing his EA Sports NCAA 2010 XBox 360 series.

After five seasons he has built quite the powerhouse and is actually ranked!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

At least if we suck next year no fucking tools will say, "but Vegas projected us for only 4 wins!"

But Vegas always knows something...