Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Rams to move back to LA

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Really sucks for their fans in St. Louis. But, this will keep the Seahawks in the NFC, which I personally prefer. I just have a dislike for the AFC West. I don't know why, but the dislike is there.

Link? not komo4 and not in passing buttfuckers

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Next move into dump Fischer and throw the sink at Urban Meyer.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I used to be a big Hawks fan in the 80s, then Behring tried to move them to LA...then I gave up on them.
    Then I became a Husky fan.
    The NFL teams are just for-profit corporations, inevitably following the $$$. The Seahawks will eventually move as well.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I actually liked being in the AFC West more than the NFC West. Growing up, my hatred for the Broncos and Raiders ran deep. I can't really hate the NFC West teams. That said, I'm glad they aren't going to keep jerking the Seahawks around. They've really excelled since they've been in the NFC West, no need to mess with what's working.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Behring ran a lot of fans off. When he bought the team there was a multi-year wait list to get season tickets. By the time he sold, black outs were in play. Treated the fans like shit, put a shit product on the field, and tried to just pick up and move without league approval. FTG
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2016
    dnc said:

I actually liked being in the AFC West more than the NFC West. Growing up, my hatred for the Broncos and Raiders ran deep. I can't really hate the NFC West teams. That said, I'm glad they aren't going to keep jerking the Seahawks around. They've really excelled since they've been in the NFC West, no need to mess with what's working.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

Is the NFC just shittier, or did the Seahawks get good at the right time?
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I'm happy for Seattle no more 1pm est games in the west. That's just not fair.
    As for my raiders , fuck off @dnc , they can play in fucking Afghanistan just go where the stadium is.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    the apostle watched the last play of last week's playoff game with the sound off. It was mildly interesting. that is about as far as I go with the NFL. Middle aged women with blonde hair and athletic bodies run singles ads pictured with seahawks t-shirts on. They LOVE the hawks, but you must be of a certain height, like teenagers, actually have a job (ruling out everyone on this site), be able to spell appropriately.
  • Options
    picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    fun fact of the day......
    When Al Davis moved the team back to Oakland in 1995, he sued the NFL, claiming the league sabotaged the team's effort to build a stadium at Hollywood Park in Inglewood.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

When Al Davis moved the team back to Oakland in 1995, he sued the NFL, claiming the league sabotaged the team's effort to build a stadium at Hollywood Park in Inglewood.

Hi Aandy!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I'm sure it has more to do with the Hawks than their division, but I just saw today that the Hawks had the easiest schedule in the NFL in 05, 06 and 07. I don't know if anyone's ever had the softest schedule three years running. Definitely no one in the AFC West.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I'm sure it has more to do with the Hawks than their division, but I just saw today that the Hawks had the easiest schedule in the NFL in 05, 06 and 07. I don't know if anyone's ever had the softest schedule three years running. Definitely no one in the AFC West.
    Considering that the Seahawks won the division back in 2010 or whatever at 7-9, and that the 49'ers have been terrible outside of the three-year Harbaugh window, it seems like they've definitely benefitted from transferring conferences. The Raiders have been terrible for years now, but the other three AFC West teams have had pretty good runs.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,312
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The mid-2000s Seahawks were a product of a weak division, but the Wilson Seahawks have won the DVOA Natty for the past 4 years I believe. That's just a good team.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

But....but...but the Seahawks were the best team in Football in 2005!!!!!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    LA Rams just feels right.

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

Hi Aandy!
    That photo looks like it was taken long after he died. #AlDavisisaLivingZombie