Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Puppy alive?

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club
Or did his head explode after Bama and the SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC won another natty?

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Fuck Puppy. He packed his shit and went home at the end of the first half right after the PAC12 official botched stopping the clock.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    He will be back complaining about Bambis (LOL!) schedule soon don't worry
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Puppy chocked on a couple of big cocks.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,546 Founders Club
    I support Puppy.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2016
    I was here right after game, right after bambi's SEC defense gave up a record 450 yards through the air and another buck and change on the ground. Take away special teams flukes and bama gets asses kicked. And still here. If conversation was at all stimulating id be here more
    Coulda shoulda woulda fucking doog looooooser
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,546 Founders Club
    I'm fine giving Bammer some credit. There was no dominance though.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Take away special teams flukes and bama gets asses kicked.

It's as if the final score doesn't matter to this retard.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam
    It would be hilarious if USC beat Bama with Browne as the starter. Never gonna happen though
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club

I was here right after game, right after bambi's SEC defense gave up a record 450 yards through the air and another buck and change on the ground. Take away special teams flukes and bama gets asses kicked. And still here. If conversation was at all stimulating id be here more

Special teams flukes?

Puppy not good at anything.

If you take away Bama's 45 points they got slaughtered 40-0

Take away the titles and what do you get? A mediocre overrated ESECPN program.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2016

I gave Alabama much credit before and after game. I love college football, I know who's good and who isnt. Unfortunately and what ive been saying for years is that the other 13 teams in the SEC stank.

The only other decent SEC team, Ole Miss; bought themselves a sugar bowl vs a 7th place pac12 team in okie st. For the most blatant cheater in college football that doesnt say much. Oh, they also lost 3 games in the 3rd best conference. At least Oregon has something to show for their cheating ways. Ole Miss is a disgrace, but so are the other SEC teams not named Alabama.

J, before you gloat about their bowl record, the pac 12 had same record if you take away Adams injury and the fluke in ASU game, and the universal thought was that the SEC had laughable bowl competition.

Puppy is awaiting your well thought out 3-word reply. 1 word each for you, tommy fay and Racy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club

I gave Alabama much credit before and after game. I love college football, I know who's good and who isnt. Unfortunately and what ive been saying for years is that the other 13 teams in the SEC stank.

The only other decent SEC team, Ole Miss; bought themselves a sugar bowl vs a 7th place pac12 team in okie st. For the most blatant cheater in college football that doesnt say much. Oh, they also lost 3 games in the 3rd best conference. At least Oregon has something to show for their cheating ways. Ole Miss is a disgrace, but so are the other SEC teams not named Alabama.

J, before you gloat about their bowl record, the pac 12 had same record if you take away Adams injury and the fluke in ASU game, and the universal thought was that the SEC had laughable bowl competition.

Puppy is awaiting your well thought out 3-word reply. 1 word each for you, tommy fay and Racy.
    Fuck
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Doog