Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Puppy alive?

2»

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club

I'm fine giving Bammer some credit. There was no dominance though.

I gave Alabama much credit before and after game. I love college football, I know who's good and who isnt. Unfortunately and what ive been saying for years is that the other 13 teams in the SEC stank.

The only other decent SEC team, Ole Miss; bought themselves a sugar bowl vs a 7th place pac12 team in okie st. For the most blatant cheater in college football that doesnt say much. Oh, they also lost 3 games in the 3rd best conference. At least Oregon has something to show for their cheating ways. Ole Miss is a disgrace, but so are the other SEC teams not named Alabama.

J, before you gloat about their bowl record, the pac 12 had same record if you take away Adams injury and the fluke in ASU game, and the universal thought was that the SEC had laughable bowl competition.

Puppy is awaiting your well thought out 3-word reply. 1 word each for you, tommy fay and Racy.
    9-2
    9-2
    9-2
    9-2
    9-2
    9-2
    9-2
    9-2
    9-2
    9-2
    9-2
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,546 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Except for winning 4 out of the last 6 titles.
    This year genius
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

This year genius
    1 for 1
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

This year genius
    1 for 1
    2 EZ
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club

I gave Alabama much credit before and after game. I love college football, I know who's good and who isnt. Unfortunately and what ive been saying for years is that the other 13 teams in the SEC stank.

The only other decent SEC team, Ole Miss; bought themselves a sugar bowl vs a 7th place pac12 team in okie st. For the most blatant cheater in college football that doesnt say much. Oh, they also lost 3 games in the 3rd best conference. At least Oregon has something to show for their cheating ways. Ole Miss is a disgrace, but so are the other SEC teams not named Alabama.

J, before you gloat about their bowl record, the pac 12 had same record if you take away Adams injury and the fluke in ASU game, and the universal thought was that the SEC had laughable bowl competition.

Puppy is awaiting your well thought out 3-word reply. 1 word each for you, tommy fay and Racy.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club

I never knew one person could pack much Doog looser talk into one poast.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

I never knew one person could pack much Doog looser talk into one poast.
    Hurtful
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club
    the more things change, the more they stay the same