Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why do we call people "cowards"...

2»

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

You two really combined to give one hell of an argument. OOOOOOOH! He's the epitome of a tool AND a dumb fuck?? Why didn't anyone just say that previously??

Damone and Cuntwaffle are pedophiles.

Look I can play too.

It's easy. Maher is to the left what Limbaugh is to the right. Both idiots with idiot followers who lap their bullshit up.
    It's easy. You touch little kids.
    Pressing badly.

We get it. You lap up Mahers shit and get offended when he is criticized. That's cool, you have a lot of company. Just like the dumb ass Limbaugh lovers.
    "When he gets criticized" lol. Is that what you think you're doing? You're a stupid fucking retard. Sorry if you get offended by my criticism.
    You mad bro? Just admit you gargle his balls and move on. It's not as if we didn't already know it.
    I'm not mad, Mike. I'm just disappointed.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

You two really combined to give one hell of an argument. OOOOOOOH! He's the epitome of a tool AND a dumb fuck?? Why didn't anyone just say that previously??

Look I can play too.

It's easy. Maher is to the left what Limbaugh is to the right. Both idiots with idiot followers who lap their bullshit up.
    It's easy. You touch little kids.
    Pressing badly.

We get it. You lap up Mahers shit and get offended when he is criticized. That's cool, you have a lot of company. Just like the dumb ass Limbaugh lovers.
    "When he gets criticized" lol. Is that what you think you're doing? You're a stupid fucking retard. Sorry if you get offended by my criticism.
    You mad bro? Just admit you gargle his balls and move on. It's not as if we didn't already know it.
    I'm not mad, Mike. I'm just disappointed.
    Me too Kobe, me too.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,492 Founders Club
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,929

Look I can play too.

Oh boy, here it comes.

At least I'm not the newest of the "you must be new here" crowd.
    You must be new here.
    I was, though I've been around long enough to know better than to get sand in my virginia because someone on this bored is being critical of one of my heroes.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Look I can play too.

Oh boy, here it comes.

You must be new here.
    I was, though I've been around long enough to know better than to get sand in my virginia because someone on this bored is being critical of one of my heroes.

Grown men don't have heroes.

HTH

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TommySQC said:

Look I can play too.

Oh boy, here it comes.

You must be new here.

HTH

This

We have Mike Damone circle jerks.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Look I can play too.

Oh boy, here it comes.

You must be new here.
    Insulting Bill Maher has no affect on the sand in or around my "virginia". Doing so and then cowering under the guise of "criticism" is what's offensive. Damone at least knew what he doing. You? Not so much.
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393

who do horrible shit like mass shootings and flying planes into buildings?

Cowards? Does saying that just make us all feel better? It makes no sense, other than it's become a cliche thing to try and demean the perpetrators, who don't give a shit.

Well, if the choices were between:

A) An honorable and brave man stormed into a theatre and blasted away 25 strangers...

or

B) A coward stormed into a theatre and blasted away 25 strangers...

I'd have to say B) seems most appropriate.

Of course, we could just give more detail in an attempt to give more detail:

C) The product of an unwanted birth, experienced a grim childhood, and made his way to adulthood, only to find that he lacked the skills to fit into our society, eventually his malcontented spirit was so beat down that it lashed out in rage at those he could not understand...

But C) might just be too long to say by those who prefer their stories to be concise and trite.

Look I can play too.

Oh boy, here it comes.

You must be new here.
    Insulting Bill Maher has no affect on the sand in or around my "virginia". Doing so and then cowering under the guise of "criticism" is what's offensive. Damone at least knew what he doing. You? Not so much.
    So ................. you're saying you do have a virginia, albeit with no sand in it. Did I at least get that part right?

the point still stands, so just this once more - taking offense (your word, not mine), about whatever Damone's intentions are as they relate to some little guy with a big nose celebrity talking head is, well, ill-advised, even where no sand is involved.

that's all I was trying to say. please like me now.
    Your_Mom said:

Cowards? Does saying that just make us all feel better? It makes no sense, other than it's become a cliche thing to try and demean the perpetrators, who don't give a shit.

A) An honorable and brave man stormed into a theatre and blasted away 25 strangers...

or

C) The product of an unwanted birth, experienced a grim childhood, and made his way to adulthood, only to find that he lacked the skills to fit into our society, eventually his malcontented spirit was so beat down that it lashed out in rage at those he could not understand...

But C) might just be too long to say by those who prefer their stories to be concise and trite.

what does this have to do with SAT scores?
    TommySQC said:

Look I can play too.

Oh boy, here it comes.

You must be new here.

HTH

who said anything about grown men? i've been called alot of things, but grown up is not one of them.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Your_Mom said:

or

C sounds like an argument of correlation AND causation.